View Poll Results: Do you want tallys changed back?
Yes 52 80.00%
Yes, too bad: TQ alrdy changed it in chinese co 13 20.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2009, 03:14   #1
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
Talismens Suck

What talismans do:
  • most important gear. out weighs everything else, because it's not added to the damage equation
  • every monster does 1 damage even at lvl 15 rb
  • archers rape in pvp
  • trojans can now do the damage a fire tao use to do (fire taos upgraded to 4-hit nados)

These were the roles of each class before talismens:
Archer: plvling + moneymaking
Warrior: tank
Trojan: pvp-tied with fire, unless more skillful
Fire: pvp-tied with tro, unless more skillful at avoiding shots
Water: helper for all classes

These are the roles of the classes now:
Archer: pk-champion + pvp + moneymaking
Trojan: pvp, no skill needed to kill, not even herc "skill"
Fire: nearly the same as before, but made bulking fires a lot stronger
Water: the old fire + helping classes
Ninja: new pvp, undetermined

It's not fair that an archer is able to scatter in GW and kill 5 people without even seeing them
It's not fair that trojans can do more magic damage than a fire
(add more if you like)

This game caters to archers. They can fly to get through teleporters, while all other classes have to wait for attack stance to end. They can plvl to make loads of money to get their gear good. They can pk. They do the most damage to gw gate and gw pole. They can fly. They're the fastest lvlers to 130

What reason would there be for a player to choose any other class besides archers? The whole point of classes is so the player can determine what role he wants to play and how that affects other people in the game. If one class can fit all those roles then there's no need to have classes at all. Since that completely destroys the whole point of them.

And you guys are bitching about steeds. Give me a break. Steeds would have been bad if there were no talismans. They give you +hp, so what? Turning a bulkers 7-hit to an 8-hit. Doesn't matter, they'll just pot it off. And if a ninja TF's they're finished anyway even if you have 20k hp.

Of course all the archers are going to complain about changing tallys back, they don't want to go bak to being weak. Well get this, why don't you plvl the new-best pvp class to 130, make some money to get good gear AND USE HIM.

If you don't want to be an archer because they cant pk anymore. That means you should have been a fire all along

Last edited by thehempknight; 07-21-2009 at 03:25.
skyscan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 03:22   #2
m3rcyl3ss
genin

m3rcyl3ss has a reputation beyond reputem3rcyl3ss has a reputation beyond reputem3rcyl3ss has a reputation beyond reputem3rcyl3ss has a reputation beyond reputem3rcyl3ss has a reputation beyond reputem3rcyl3ss has a reputation beyond reputem3rcyl3ss has a reputation beyond reputem3rcyl3ss has a reputation beyond reputem3rcyl3ss has a reputation beyond reputem3rcyl3ss has a reputation beyond reputem3rcyl3ss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *waterbabykor* View Post
still surprised it doesnt open up paypal when you run the game
m3rcyl3ss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 03:39   #3
.:Phoenix:.
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscan View Post
What talismans do:
  • most important gear. out weighs everything else, because it's not added to the damage equation
  • every monster does 1 damage even at lvl 15 rb
  • archers rape in pvp
  • trojans can now do the damage a fire tao use to do (fire taos upgraded to 4-hit nados)

These were the roles of each class before talismens:
Archer: plvling + moneymaking
Trojan: pvp-tied with fire, unless more skillful
Fire: pvp-tied with tro, unless more skillful at avoiding shots
Water: helper for all classes

These are the roles of the classes now:
Archer: pk-champion + pvp + moneymaking
Trojan: pvp, no skill needed to kill, not even herc "skill"
Fire: nearly the same as before, but made bulking fires a lot stronger
Water: the old fire + helping classes
Ninja: new pvp, undetermined

It's not fair that an archer is able to scatter in GW and kill 5 people without even seeing them
It's not fair that trojans can do more magic damage than a fire
(add more if you like)

This game caters to archers. They can fly to get through teleporters, while all other classes have to wait for attack stance to end. They can plvl to make loads of money to get their gear good. They can pk. They do the most damage to gw gate and gw pole. They can fly. They're the fastest lvlers to 130

What reason would there be for a player to choose any other class besides archers? The whole point of classes is so the player can determine what role he wants to play and how that affects other people in the game. If one class can fit all those roles then there's no need to have classes at all. Since that completely destroys the whole point of them.

And you guys are bitching about steeds. Give me a break. Steeds would have been bad if there were no talismans. They give you +hp, so what? Turning a bulkers 7-hit to an 8-hit. Doesn't matter, they'll just pot it off. And if a ninja TF's they're finished anyway even if you have 20k hp.

Of course all the archers are going to complain about changing tallys back, they don't want to go bak to being weak. Well get this, why don't you plvl the new-best pvp class to 130, make some money to get good gear AND USE HIM.

If you don't want to be an archer because they cant pk anymore. That means you should have been a fire all along
Archer naturally have a 30 pct nerf in att. Every class has the bonuses of tally's, a tro with a +4 elite tower makes me hit 1's (My fan is sup+5), the tro only wears full bound super crap, my main gear is sup+3 (minimimum) and sup 2 sdg bow / coat. The talisman crap does affect every class, and as an archer I'd say nerf the ****, lvling in lab is waaaaay to easy now.

About archers getting good gear fast, not really, takes ages of hunting.. Only those that buy DB's to water farm (Which is ilegal? WTF) can start making money fast. And tbh, a tro with a sup+3 fan hits me 1k's, whilst my tower is sup+5 RGG. And your a fail if you can't get a sup+3 fan -.- Pvp is crappy nowadays
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
you don't play co

Mod please ban
.:Phoenix:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 04:11   #4
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Also tali un-eq at RB now... ^^

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 04:14   #5
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Tq'd
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 04:15   #6
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
Tested and proven that it doesnt.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 04:18   #7
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
win^
Old 07-21-2009, 04:19   #8
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So TQ failed at that too? Meh, heard it does, maybe it does for some people and doesn't for others? Kinda like fog staying fixed after RB, TQ can't do anything right....

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 04:34   #9
Mikey<3
Homosexual

Mikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Mikey<3 Send a message via AIM to Mikey<3 Send a message via MSN to Mikey<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Mikey<3
Quote:

Sėnbonzakura - Pure Monk 130-130-132 *Retired*
3d1rPy4G - Pure Water 130-130-133 300+ BP

***1489;***1493;***1488; ***1504;***1508;***1494;***1512; ***1488;***1514; ***1502;***1505;***1498; ***1492;***1506;***1512;***1508;***1500;
***1489;***1493;***1488; ***1504;***1506;***1502;***1493;***1491; ***1489;***1488;***1493;***1512; ***1493;***1500;***1488; ***1489;***1510;***1500;
***1506;***1491; ***1502;***1514;***1497; ***1504;***1502;***1513;***1497;***1498; ***1500;***1489;***1512;***1493;***1495; ***1488;***1500; ***1502;***1513;***1495;***1511;***1497;***1501; ***1513;***1500; ***1499;***1493;***1495;
***1502;***1493;***1514;***1512; ***1500;***1498; ***1500;***1489;***1499;***1493;***1514; ***1500;***1508;***1506;***1502;***1497;***1501;
***1499;***1513;***1502;***1513;***1492;***1493; ***1504;***1513;***1489;***1512; ***1489;***1498; ***1489;***1508;***1504;***1497;***1501;
Mikey<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 04:38   #10
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

BallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcloud. View Post
Tq'd
*dont tell Marija that im jealous of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
I am iron man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
How is that even relevant to this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
It explains everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post
You moron.

If you don't understand the relevance between him being Iron Man and this thread..

Just slap yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
can he see or is he blind?
BallOnStick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 04:58   #11
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Where is the "no" answer in your poll?
Talismans are ok.
The previous situation wasnt ok, when archers shoot only 50. Now they shoot 250 if u have same + talismans, stop whining, 250 can never kill you.

If you don't have good taliz compared to ur opponent, then thats what its supposed to be - you die!

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 04:59   #12
Darkcloud.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisa View Post
Talismans are ok.
The previous situation wasnt ok, when archers shoot only 50. Now they shoot 250 if u have same + talismans, stop whining, 250 can never kill you.

If you don't have good taliz compared to ur opponent, then thats what its supposed to be - you die!
elisa xD its cuz joo are like the best archer is our server xD
Old 07-21-2009, 06:10   #13
.:Phoenix:.
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisa View Post
Talismans are ok.

Hmm, not even true, if I have a sup +5 fan and fight a sup+5 tower tro/war as a decent geared archer, I just hit 1's on them, because then basic gear matters.. A bit, and in such thing they have a lot of def, but without tally's I would pwn them, bc my att would be a lot higher then their def.. Tally's are a fail. (Said by a Sub-top archer of Mercury)
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
you don't play co

Mod please ban
.:Phoenix:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 06:16   #14
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
That is DEFINITELY untrue. I just rb'ed my ninja on Sunday and it had all Talismans on him. Wouldn't make sense for Talismans to be unequipped at RB.
What would happen if I totally filled up my inventory? Where would the Talismans go?
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 06:37   #15
Skaraosky
Banned

Skaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond repute
TQ DOESNT CARE!
Also,not only we play this game,they need chinese players opinion too.
Skaraosky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: