View Poll Results: ?
sword 26 54.17%
blade 10 20.83%
whip 12 25.00%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-14-2009, 05:18   #31
Nibor
****shitup

Location: In Nairn, situated in the Highlands of Scotland about 17 miles due west of the bustling city of Inverness, we have quite a nice beach here, its won some awards I think, great for tourists, buy your plane ticket now for just 399.99 per person
Nibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond repute
Warriors should use a sword for a few reasons, mainly because REAL warriors use swords and shields, you know, like knights and stuff, back in the day xD

But phoenix is way more handy than the extra attack a blade gives, cus of how often it activates, you're almost guaranteed a hit when you get close for a mellee, if you're using a blade you rarely will, cus of the lower agi and lack of weapon skill.

So blades are a little stronger, but you will only really hit with fb, and anybody who can duel for **** will use mellee hits every chance they get anyway.

I personally have a +6 sword and a +6 poison blade on my warrior, but I tend to use the sword more

Zaroc: 130-130-120 Warrior-Warrior-Warrior...

FruitLoops: 110-130 Water-Trojan...

Kami: 110-130 Water-Water...

Quit?
Nibor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2009, 06:15   #32
zezo

zezo is a name known to allzezo is a name known to allzezo is a name known to allzezo is a name known to allzezo is a name known to allzezo is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endet View Post
QFT. So that argument was invalid.

Choice between those 2 weps is only your own preference. Wan't lil but more damage? Then Blade. Want to melee? Then Sword. Want to have a ranged melee hit? Go Blade. It's totally up to you since those 2 are like day and night, been having this same dilemma and constantly keep switching between them both. <.<
am tottaly agreed withh u
Old 10-14-2009, 07:45   #33
HaruHaraHaruKo
♣ur♥with♠s

HaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek100 View Post
No, warrior can't use poison zap cuz it only works when blade is in left hand.
Warrior can use poison zap, ive done it, blade does not have to be in left hand. And its really up to you which weapon you want, i like sword personally for nix and the actual chance to melee someone, however, blades are better if all youll be doing is fb'ing, pick wichever fits your fighting style.

and for the person whos says whos gonna stand still to let you melee, if you cant melee someone while they are trying to evade you, you fail.
It's looking ****ing narrow
All I know is that I dont know
All I know is that I dont know nothing
We're getting told to decide
Just like, as if, im not gonna change my mind.
HaruHaraHaruKo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 07:06   #34
Gold_Warr

Gold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek100 View Post
No, warrior can't use poison zap cuz it only works when blade is in left hand.
They can, i used many times zap and it activated psn
Gold_Warr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: