Old 10-07-2009, 15:53   #1
snoopy12

snoopy12 is on a distinguished road
Trade Item Disappeared.

Hello,
I Was on my level 113 Archer trading to my level 98 ninja... I Traded a Elite 1 sock necky to him.. and i traded back to archer..
Numerous times but today when i logged on the necklace has disappeared off all of my characters. i checked every character for it and none of them have it.. it is as if it disappeared of the face of conquer.. help me please.
snoopy12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 16:43   #2
Hard_Slayer

Hard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeHard_Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy12 View Post
Hello,
I Was on my level 113 Archer trading to my level 98 ninja... I Traded a Elite 1 sock necky to him.. and i traded back to archer..
Numerous times but today when i logged on the necklace has disappeared off all of my characters. i checked every character for it and none of them have it.. it is as if it disappeared of the face of conquer.. help me please.
Go ask helpdesk on the Conquer site. They would probably be much more useful than this forum.
Hard_Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2009, 16:48   #3
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Have you checked the warehouses

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2009, 07:51   #4
HaruHaraHaruKo
♣ur♥with♠s

HaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond repute
WOWZERS i found an elite 1 soc necky in my wh today!!!!
j/k either talk to helpdesk, or wait for cindyz to come back, i think shes on vacation still. They can check the logs and tell you what happened to the item.
It's looking ****ing narrow
All I know is that I dont know
All I know is that I dont know nothing
We're getting told to decide
Just like, as if, im not gonna change my mind.
HaruHaraHaruKo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2009, 06:17   #5
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy12 View Post
Hello,

If you haven't reported through any other ways, please tell me your character name and server, and the time you found it disappeared.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: