View Poll Results: Do you want tallys changed back?
Yes 52 80.00%
Yes, too bad: TQ alrdy changed it in chinese co 13 20.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2009, 07:14   #16
HaruHaraHaruKo
♣ur♥with♠s

HaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
That is DEFINITELY untrue. I just rb'ed my ninja on Sunday and it had all Talismans on him. Wouldn't make sense for Talismans to be unequipped at RB.
What would happen if I totally filled up my inventory? Where would the Talismans go?
well shields unequip, where would they go with a full inventory?
It's looking ****ing narrow
All I know is that I dont know
All I know is that I dont know nothing
We're getting told to decide
Just like, as if, im not gonna change my mind.
HaruHaraHaruKo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 07:32   #17
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaruHaraHaruKo View Post
f**k knows!
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 12:12   #18
GOD†PHISH
Phishy Mod

GOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond repute
do it lotak make a war fill inventory wif pots then rb wif shield on n find out where it goes
GOD†PHISH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 12:29   #19
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisa View Post
Where is the "no" answer in your poll?
Talismans are ok.
The previous situation wasnt ok, when archers shoot only 50. Now they shoot 250 if u have same + talismans, stop whining, 250 can never kill you.

If you don't have good taliz compared to ur opponent, then thats what its supposed to be - you die!
i agree, im a fire tao with 280 BP with mentor 284 but i zap around 1,6ks and 1,2k on +12 talies with full super gems but the talies are ok so i better want it to stay like this hehe
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 14:51   #20
Zepy
ImmortalMe

Zepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond repute
u are CRAZY get better talismans and stop crying !
i`m archer +6 talis i do 190-230 dmg to a +7 and only 100 dmg on a +8 talis how the hell can i win in pvp when he has 14k+ hp ???? this 2 trojans take me out 1 hit fb/ss should i complain they are to powerfull ??

btw archers and plvl its a lie this days ... rb to many waters = ban.... super gem droped from 2 dbs to half a db and water gets with 30% LESS exp in team ,,,, on my server only 1 archer still plvls coes he is a mad brasilian with 20 users on his character

Water 130 . Trojan 130 . Archer 137
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 95%

IceDragon working
Ninja 132 ___ War 134
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 35%

Let Go of your hate !
Zepy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 22:49   #21
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Phoenix:. View Post
Archer naturally have a 30 pct nerf in att. Every class has the bonuses of tally's, a tro with a +4 elite tower makes me hit 1's (My fan is sup+5), the tro only wears full bound super crap, my main gear is sup+3 (minimimum) and sup 2 sdg bow / coat. The talisman crap does affect every class, and as an archer I'd say nerf the ****, lvling in lab is waaaaay to easy now.

About archers getting good gear fast, not really, takes ages of hunting.. Only those that buy DB's to water farm (Which is ilegal? WTF) can start making money fast. And tbh, a tro with a sup+3 fan hits me 1k's, whilst my tower is sup+5 RGG. And your a fail if you can't get a sup+3 fan -.- Pvp is crappy nowadays
that's a load of crap. towers r weaker than fan even when they're both even in quality.

u think hunting is bad? try hunting with ANY other class

Quote:
Where is the "no" answer in your poll?
Talismans are ok.
The previous situation wasnt ok, when archers shoot only 50. Now they shoot 250 if u have same + talismans, stop whining, 250 can never kill you.

If you don't have good taliz compared to ur opponent, then thats what its supposed to be - you die!
1.there isn't going to be a no, and there never will. 250's kill me easily within 60 seconds of constant shooting and i got 11.8k hp

2: the role of an archer isn't to pk: that's what the reason is for 50's. Try reading the first post 1 more time because i'm positive you didn't

Quote:
doesn't let u rb/2rb. says u gotta leave space. they thought of this alrdy cause if u choose to get a super gem u dont wanna be a screwed over

BTW: a lvl 100 archer with a L1 bow and a L73 arrows with super +7 super thunder gem fan does 1.2k per arrow. takes less than 3 seconds to dispatch me. yeah that's totally fair you're right guys, i should listen to all those bulking archers who's never been on the other side of their arrows

Last edited by skyscan; 07-21-2009 at 22:58.
skyscan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 23:12   #22
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscan View Post
that's a load of crap. towers r weaker than fan even when they're both even in quality.

1.there isn't going to be a no, and there never will. 250's kill me easily within 60 seconds of constant shooting and i got 11.8k hp

2: the role of an archer isn't to pk: that's what the reason is for 50's. Try reading the first post 1 more time because i'm positive you didn't

doesn't let u rb/2rb. says u gotta leave space. they thought of this alrdy cause if u choose to get a super gem u dont wanna be a screwed over

BTW: a lvl 100 archer with a L1 bow and a L73 arrows with super +7 super thunder gem fan does 1.2k per arrow. takes less than 3 seconds to dispatch me. yeah that's totally fair you're right guys, i should listen to all those bulking archers who's never been on the other side of their arrows
just think +12 fan on lvl 100 arch wif 73 arrows lmao
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 23:17   #23
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Clenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcloud. View Post
just think +12 fan on lvl 100 arch wif 73 arrows lmao
We had a +12 tali fire lvl 90 at a fire pkt not to long ago.
Clenk~V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 23:52   #24
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.7 View Post
We had a +12 tali fire lvl 90 at a fire pkt not to long ago.
lmao how fun trying to kill him
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2009, 03:02   #25
.:Phoenix:.
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscan View Post

You forget that after fan - tower also basic gear comes, and a tro's basic gear is a ****load of def compared to the archers att, therefore with even tally's I only hit 1's on a equal geared tro, whilst the tro 1-2 hits me.

Hunting is best with archer, but I ment that hunting just sucks nowadays cuz the drop rates are lowered a lot.. Where I would get 3 +1's, 5 mets, 2 eli's, 5 uni's and at last 3 refs on a ****ty 5k hunting trip, that would nowadays be a great hunting trip for 5k kills. -.-
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
you don't play co

Mod please ban
.:Phoenix:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2009, 03:21   #26
~|A.S.B.O|~
Banned

~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
i agree, im a fire tao with 280 BP with mentor 284 but i zap around 1,6ks and 1,2k on +12 talies with full super gems but the talies are ok so i better want it to stay like this hehe
LOOK IM SORRY BUT UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOU PIC I CANT TAKE YOU SERIOUS, IF ITS YOU IN THT PIC YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETELY *** ****ED UP MESS WHO REALLY NEEDS TO WALK OFF A BRIDGE, I MEAN GOD ID LOVE TO KICK THE *** OUTTA THT FACE
~|A.S.B.O|~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2009, 03:58   #27
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol not really. other gear should count for sumthing too.
talismans = terrible
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2009, 04:10   #28
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thats such a cool idea.

but other things tell u u dont have space. like. beginner packs. etc. ya kno
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2009, 06:07   #29
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~|A.S.B.O|~ View Post
LOOK IM SORRY BUT UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOU PIC I CANT TAKE YOU SERIOUS, IF ITS YOU IN THT PIC YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETELY *** ****ED UP MESS WHO REALLY NEEDS TO WALK OFF A BRIDGE, I MEAN GOD ID LOVE TO KICK THE *** OUTTA THT FACE
That my friend ain't me. Thats my good buddy jerri aka Ananta. so stfu kay show ur pic and we'll laugh you out idiot.
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2009, 07:15   #30
~|A.S.B.O|~
Banned

~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute~|A.S.B.O|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
That my friend ain't me. Thats my good buddy jerri aka Ananta. so stfu kay show ur pic and we'll laugh you out idiot.
IM NOT A LITTLE ***GOTY PAKI LIKE YOU DUDE BELIVE ME, DONT LIKE THE FLAMEING DONT PUT THE PICS UP SIMPLE, BET YOU ARE JUST AS ****ING UGLY
~|A.S.B.O|~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: