Old 01-21-2008, 21:26   #46
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
$50 says his "drinking career" comes from shots of Root Beer and Apple Juice.

Takers?
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 21:36   #47
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
If this wasnt Speccy's Enagagement thread I would turn this into a flame thread... >.>
Old 01-21-2008, 21:47   #48
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
If this wasnt Speccy's Enagagement thread I would turn this into a flame thread... >.>
One of few good things to happen around here lately.

I'll always wish Jaq the best, and she deserves it.

- Creed

Quote:
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Old 01-21-2008, 21:50   #49
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
One of few good things to happen around here lately.

I'll always wish Jaq the best, and she deserves it.
Well I dont know her from anywhere else from the forums but I do agree that she does seem nice and probably does deserve it. I'll just stalk Tala as a fair replacement.
Old 01-21-2008, 21:51   #50
yu5cef

yu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
$50 says his "drinking career" comes from shots of Root Beer and Apple Juice.

Takers?

Fail again... Some of my SHOTS of ROOT BEER and APPLE JUICE where taking places in Amsterdam, Budapest, Belgrade, Sarajevo, Pristina,Dubai,Sofia, Frankfurth, Melbourne,Perth, Oslo, Instanbul I even had shots on top of Killamangero ( cost me 15 grand to do it) and umm i forgot few of them dont remeber 2 years of my life but i remeber all the boobies each and everyone of them. (in detail)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlen_Angel View Post
Gratz, regardless: i would grab a few nukes from Israel, which supposedly dont exist, and nuke Tq's buildings to tiny pieces then pee all over the ruins and light my own fart to stop any TQ survivor from escaping from the chaos.
yu5cef is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 22:19   #51
SpectrumBlue
SexDeviant

SpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliciousStewie View Post
BTW inform your fiance that you guys are to drop by when you go to Florida for a gosh damn beer. I've had reverse luck with Christina and we broke up so I'm headed to Tampa for a weekend of intoxication and debauchery at the Gasparilla to get away.
Aw, Stewie, if I wasn't already dating and engaged, I would date you . . . . . well that is if you lived in Utah. >.<

But I will tell Aaron to drop by and visit you and buy you a beer. I think he wants to make the trip to florida this summer or fall.

-^___^-
(=^.^=)
(")___(")
Neko Says Meow?

Harem AKA Claimed List
SandS~Memoru~Squiget~Prue
Puck~Malicious-Stewie~Blizzunt~OoOMatoozekOoO~NoLimits~Da_Real_Ch ainz~Valtex
SpectrumBlue is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 22:20   #52
MaliciousStewie
ASS

MaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yu5cef View Post
Hehehe well for your info I have seen not one but several girls get blown up with a granade and most of thier clothes did come off and this is in IRL. I wish you were there to witness that too and see what kind of person you will be afterwards.

Boy i have played with my share of boobies thru out my Drinking Career but your play time with REAL boobies just left you so hang on to that beer pretty tight now cause thats all you have left...
So your argument is that you blew some girls' clothes off with a grenade? Dude you're so unbelievably dumb it's.......... well hell it's unbelievable. Secondly she's not the only fish in the sea, she just happens to be the one I care about at this point in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectrumBlue View Post
Aw, Stewie, if I wasn't already dating and engaged, I would date you . . . . . well that is if you lived in Utah. >.<

But I will tell Aaron to drop by and visit you and buy you a beer. I think he wants to make the trip to florida this summer or fall.
Oh if you're going to visit FL it damn better be the summer. Florida's summers are damn near impossible to beat as far as the beach weather and **** to do. As far as dating though I figure if things don't work out with Christina I'm done with the boyfriend game for now. Gonna get my schooling done and start pulling some delicious checks. Love will find me if and when it wants to cause I sure as **** ain't gonna go out lookin' for it.

Last edited by MaliciousStewie; 01-21-2008 at 22:23.
MaliciousStewie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 22:25   #53
yu5cef

yu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So your argument is that you blew some girls' clothes off with a grenade? Dude you're so unbelievably dumb it's.......... well hell it's unbelievable. Secondly she's not the only fish in the sea, she just happens to be the one I care about at this point in tim

No. Fail again...

I said i have seen..... who is the dumb one here....

Quote:
Gratz, regardless: i would grab a few nukes from Israel, which supposedly dont exist, and nuke Tq's buildings to tiny pieces then pee all over the ruins and light my own fart to stop any TQ survivor from escaping from the chaos.
Old 01-21-2008, 22:31   #54
phdsunzv.4
Banned

phdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Fail again... Some of my SHOTS of ROOT BEER and APPLE JUICE where taking places in Amsterdam, Budapest, Belgrade, Sarajevo, Pristina,Dubai,Sofia, Frankfurth, Melbourne,Perth, Oslo, Instanbul I even had shots on top of Killamangero ( cost me 15 grand to do it) and umm i forgot few of them dont remeber 2 years of my life but i remeber all the boobies each and everyone of them. (in detail)
Shut up del fanboy.
phdsunzv.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 22:43   #55
MaliciousStewie
ASS

MaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hehehe well for your info I have seen not one but several girls get blown up with a granade and most of thier clothes did come off and this is in IRL.
Yeah okay. There's a really good chance you're the dumbest person I've ever encountered. I feel like I'm over-using the term dumb when referring to you but good lord do I ever mean it.
Old 01-21-2008, 22:58   #56
SpectrumBlue
SexDeviant

SpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, can we stop the stupid flaming. This is a happy thread not a "who's hasn't touched boobies yet" thread. -.-

And hugs for Bryan and Durant for being so sweet. ^.^

-^___^-
(=^.^=)
(")___(")
Neko Says Meow?

Harem AKA Claimed List
SandS~Memoru~Squiget~Prue
Puck~Malicious-Stewie~Blizzunt~OoOMatoozekOoO~NoLimits~Da_Real_Ch ainz~Valtex
SpectrumBlue is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 23:07   #57
aceofblades
Banned

aceofblades has a reputation beyond reputeaceofblades has a reputation beyond reputeaceofblades has a reputation beyond reputeaceofblades has a reputation beyond reputeaceofblades has a reputation beyond reputeaceofblades has a reputation beyond reputeaceofblades has a reputation beyond reputeaceofblades has a reputation beyond reputeaceofblades has a reputation beyond reputeaceofblades has a reputation beyond reputeaceofblades has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aceofblades Send a message via MSN to aceofblades Send a message via Yahoo to aceofblades
pfft apparently this is what happens on ALOT of dream's threads.. end up in flames and who did what... lol but anyways ya i've known "of" speccy for a long time i just never got to know her :/

lol and reading this ppl are getting WAY attached to ppl they've never met before :/ just typed on forums or spoke over internet but w/e

grats again im happeh for ya and wish ya teh bestz

lol me and stewie are going to have a drink lulz
aceofblades is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 23:16   #58
yu5cef

Quote:
Yeah okay. There's a really good chance you're the dumbest person I've ever encountered. I feel like I'm over-using the term dumb when referring to you but good lord do I ever mean it.

Yup your pretty dumb for over-using it and please leave the lord out of your stupidity

Quote:
Old 01-21-2008, 23:25   #59
Indecl
">.>"

Quote:
Don't you get it, he thrives on being called an idiot. He thrives making the most helpless and retarded of children make Steven Hawking look dumb.

Ok, picture a room with nothing in it. All sides including floor and celing white. Now, imagine there being one small difference in that room, a little red light on the far wall. Now put PJ inside that room at a table. Finally, put a clown's face on the tabletop and everytime PJ touches that tabletop the light blinks. He claps his hands, he gives off a heartbreaking retarded laugh then the light cuts off because he took his hands off the tabletop. He cries, pounds the table in anger and it lights up again.

... Funny? Yeah, I thought so too... but it's not nice to laugh at the cruel reality of a helpless individual like PJ.

He's like a leech, trying to suck your intelect out of you because he's failed to gather any on his own. Pick the leech off, and let it shrivel and die.

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/member.php?u=44600 (Then click ignore)

- Creed

Quote:
Old 01-22-2008, 03:11   #60
Valtex

Valtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond reputeValtex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Valtex Send a message via Yahoo to Valtex
As far as I'm conserned Jamie will always be my GF. I really truely to love him. (In a straight manly type of way."

And Jac is one of the most amazing people I have ever had the honor of getting to know. She diserves every single good thing that happens to her, and she has been through so much recently. I am so so so so happy that your happy. You will most diffinently be someone I will never ever forget. I just wish I could find a way to show my appriciation for being one of the best friends I could ever ask for.

My name on CO: TroZoS. My name in life: Justin, call me what ya wish.

Server. Dream

Name. TroZoS KING OF DREAM
Class. 130-130-139 Wat>War>Tro (369 potency for now)

I am Dream Veteran. A man among men. I am the Dasher of Disaster and a Trojan Smasher. You looking for me? I'll find you faster... I am the TroZ-Man Cometh.

[Sys] Allah has been killed by Jesus!

SpectrumBlue is my HERO
Valtex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: