Old 01-21-2008, 12:36   #31
phdsunzv.4
Banned

phdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
I'll stalk... oops I mean protect you.
Double post, give yourself a yellow card.
phdsunzv.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 18:20   #32
MaliciousStewie
ASS

MaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond repute
BTW inform your fiance that you guys are to drop by when you go to Florida for a gosh damn beer. I've had reverse luck with Christina and we broke up so I'm headed to Tampa for a weekend of intoxication and debauchery at the Gasparilla to get away.
Old 01-21-2008, 18:42   #33
phdsunzv.4
Banned

phdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond reputephdsunzv.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliciousStewie View Post
BTW inform your fiance that you guys are to drop by when you go to Florida for a gosh damn beer. I've had reverse luck with Christina and we broke up so I'm headed to Tampa for a weekend of intoxication and debauchery at the Gasparilla to get away.
OH GOD.
Old 01-21-2008, 18:49   #34
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
She wasn't hot enough for you anyways Stew. <3
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 19:16   #35
phdsunzv.4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
She was good enough for me.
Old 01-21-2008, 19:40   #36
yu5cef

yu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yeah its sad......

But she saw what type of looser you are and hang out with so she moved on

You can go ahead and cry a river now......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlen_Angel View Post
Gratz, regardless: i would grab a few nukes from Israel, which supposedly dont exist, and nuke Tq's buildings to tiny pieces then pee all over the ruins and light my own fart to stop any TQ survivor from escaping from the chaos.
yu5cef is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 20:00   #37
MaliciousStewie
ASS

MaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yu5cef View Post
Yeah its sad......

But she saw what type of looser you are and hang out with so she moved on

You can go ahead and cry a river now......
Lmao, please.. You couldn't talk the clothes off a girl with a ****ing grenade. But thanks for the blatant display of immaturity. You just let me know if you ever finally find out what a real boobie feels like, alright? :>

Quote:
<3 will you do me Bry-man? No but why she broke up with me is cause she's scared I'm gonna hurt her. We used to hook up a long time ago and she wanted to get serious and like an ******* I stopped talking to her >_< I was a bit of a skank for a while. I think she thinks I'm the do-em and drop-em type but totally not.

Last edited by MaliciousStewie; 01-21-2008 at 20:10.
MaliciousStewie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2008, 20:44   #38
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lmao, please.. You couldn't talk the clothes off a girl with a ****ing grenade. But thanks for the blatant display of immaturity. You just let me know if you ever finally find out what a real boobie feels like, alright? :>

<3 will you do me Bry-man? No but why she broke up with me is cause she's scared I'm gonna hurt her. We used to hook up a long time ago and she wanted to get serious and like an ******* I stopped talking to her >_< I was a bit of a skank for a while. I think she thinks I'm the do-em and drop-em type but totally not.
You know, that thought came to mind too... i've got good feeling he couldn't even cop-a-feel on a girl who's been dead for the past week >.>

As far as the ditch and go bit, those things stay around. Part of why i've never ever been into the whole "FWB" type scene. Either things will turn around or it's back to the drawing board I guess... either way hopefully you'll end up better off.

- Creed

Quote:
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Old 01-21-2008, 20:49   #39
MaliciousStewie
ASS

Quote:
You know, that thought came to mind too... i've got good feeling he couldn't even cop-a-feel on a girl who's been dead for the past week >.>

As far as the ditch and go bit, those things stay around. Part of why i've never ever been into the whole "FWB" type scene. Either things will turn around or it's back to the drawing board I guess... either way hopefully you'll end up better off.
His quivering can't-wait-to-feel-my-first-boobie touch would be enough to reanimate any corpse. I kinda hope it happens though because I've always wanted to live a zombie movie you know? Anyways yeah it sucks to go from the happiest dude in the world one week to needing to escape the next week. If she is scared she better get over it real quick because I'm in no mood to gamble my own emotions.
Old 01-21-2008, 20:51   #40
Indecl
">.>"

Quote:
His quivering can't-wait-to-feel-my-first-boobie touch would be enough to reanimate any corpse. I kinda hope it happens though because I've always wanted to live a zombie movie you know? Anyways yeah it sucks to go from the happiest dude in the world one week to needing to escape the next week. If she is scared she better get over it real quick because I'm in no mood to gamble my own emotions.
I don't blame you. And yeah, that'd be kinda cool to see... a live zombie show. I fear, that it'll prove movies wrong though because this time it's the zombie trying to run.

Is it wrong of me to see him running flat-footed with his arms stretched out in front going after it?

- Creed

Quote:
Old 01-21-2008, 21:02   #41
MaliciousStewie
ASS

Quote:
I don't blame you. And yeah, that'd be kinda cool to see... a live zombie show. I fear, that it'll prove movies wrong though because this time it's the zombie trying to run.

Is it wrong of me to see him running flat-footed with his arms stretched out in front going after it?
Look, you'll know if he ever finally gets laid because he might finally stop making 7 threads and 30 other posts about you every day lol.
Old 01-21-2008, 21:06   #42
Indecl
">.>"

Quote:
Look, you'll know if he ever finally gets laid because he might finally stop making 7 threads and 30 other posts about you every day lol.
I think there may just be a tiny little poke lost in my heart that day

I find comfort in knowing that not even Saddam or Hitler would sanction PJ actually being within telescope's distance of a child, and if they had... it'd be way before this other joker actually got laid.

- Creed

Quote:
Old 01-21-2008, 21:09   #43
MaliciousStewie
ASS

Quote:
I think there may just be a tiny little poke lost in my heart that day

I find comfort in knowing that not even Saddam or Hitler would sanction PJ actually being within telescope's distance of a child, and if they had... it'd be way before this other joker actually got laid.
I bet he gets to adult site entrances and it's like "You must be 18 to enter" and he's like Noooo, guess I can't go in.
Old 01-21-2008, 21:13   #44
Indecl
">.>"

Quote:
I bet he gets to adult site entrances and it's like "You must be 18 to enter" and he's like Noooo, guess I can't go in.
It's hard finding that Enter hyperlink

I heard he's using his 8th fake arm, because the real one and the first 7 fakes made themselves disappear when the thought of masterbation came to mind.

- Creed

Quote:
Old 01-21-2008, 21:23   #45
yu5cef

yu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hehehe well for your info I have seen not one but several girls get blown up with a granade and most of thier clothes did come off and this is in IRL. I wish you were there to witness that too and see what kind of person you will be afterwards.

Boy i have played with my share of boobies thru out my Drinking Career but your play time with REAL boobies just left you so hang on to that beer pretty tight now cause thats all you have left...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlen_Angel View Post
Gratz, regardless: i would grab a few nukes from Israel, which supposedly dont exist, and nuke Tq's buildings to tiny pieces then pee all over the ruins and light my own fart to stop any TQ survivor from escaping from the chaos.
yu5cef is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: