View Poll Results: Should TQ fix Ladyluck to what they orginaly said?[PLEASE READ THE FORUM BEFORE VOTING,TY]
YES 22 78.57%
NO 6 21.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 17:05   #1
Tsunami~
Ghost

Tsunami~ is on a distinguished road
Cool Ladyluck is a scam

I know you guys will say 'tsu loto is very hard to win a +8 or 2soc'

But watch. WHen you read the Ladyluck page, isnt 98% of the prizes are good? Please go look. Also tq said 1pct per item. I dont think so. I tried. I went into loto 1000times cuzz i have alot of chars. The luckiest item i won was '+5 stone' Loto always give the *** prizes(2% out of 100) remember check the ladyluck page, there are more lucky than unlucky

FORMULAS:
HELPDESK+THEIR ABILITIES=OUT OF CONTROL

EQUATIONS:
TQ(X)=MONEY
___ ______
TQ TQ

X=BULKERS.

THEORIES:
A HELPDESK THINKS YOU BOTJAIL 100% EVEN IF YOU KNOW YOU DDINT BOT.

POSTULATES:
IF YOU GOT BOTJAILED, YOU WILL PAY AND HAVE A STRIKE.
Tsunami~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 17:08   #2
kirby8787

kirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond reputekirby8787 has a reputation beyond repute
you sir have bad luck.

i have a found a good time on my server where the worrse thing i get is a +4 stone.
S +8 dex ring 2SDGs -5
S +7 vest 2SDGs -3
S +8 viel 2SDGs -3
S +8 necky 2SDGs -5
S +8 boots 2SDgs -5
S +8 fan 2Sthunders -1
S +7 tower 2SGG -1
+8 steed spit fire
-1 gourd
33.6k hp
duke 2.7bil donations
326BP

lvl 9 wrangler/performer/chi master/

never bought a db in 6 years on CO
kirby8787 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 17:19   #3
offspring92
Teen Gohan

offspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond repute
I use to go to lottery a lot, I had decent luck back then. I credit 3 Card B's which is the $16 one right? So I had about 3000 or so cps and Used half of it on Lotto (Well maybe not half but used a lot)

I rem I got stuff like +3 and +4 Stones, few Refined gems and all other crap, One time I got a DB from lotto but that was 3 years ago.

I recently did Lotto 2 times today, got Pentince Amulet (I know I misspelled it)
and +1 stone pack.

I dont know how the chances or if any of the items are good anymore, But I do agree that the Lotto did get worse over the years.

xdarkrulerjoex

Level 105 Water Taolist

156 BP

Elite Blue Braclet +2 (Bound)
Super Kylin Boots (Bound)
Super Crane Cap +2 (Bound)
Super Gold Bag +2 (Bound)
Unique Cloud Backsword +1 (RPG)(RPG)
Elite Full Frock +2 (RPG)
Unique Heaven Fan +2
Unique Star Tower +2
Steed +4
offspring92 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 17:24   #4
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
they never said it was 1%. If it was, there would be fkloads of +12's

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 17:27   #5
Kamakazii

Kamakazii is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kamakazii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami~ View Post
I know you guys will say 'tsu loto is very hard to win a +8 or 2soc'

But watch. WHen you read the Ladyluck page, isnt 98% of the prizes are good? Please go look. Also tq said 1pct per item. I dont think so. I tried. I went into loto 1000times cuzz i have alot of chars. The luckiest item i won was '+5 stone' Loto always give the *** prizes(2% out of 100) remember check the ladyluck page, there are more lucky than unlucky

I hear yea the best thing I ever got was a Elite 1soc headband. But now all I get are +1 stones and refined pack.
Kamakazii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 17:30   #6
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
It's just like TQ's roulettes:
4 unlucky sides and 8 or more prizes. You try it for a week and... you still lose. Yet the odds seem as if you have better chances of winning something.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 17:36   #7
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
The odds are stacked for dbs gained from PVP events, ever notice the loot that gets won right after elite pkt >.> PPl that have already spent (bot?) enough to have a pvp champion character and get dbs rewarded win tons of top prizes.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 19:34   #8
Lavi
Bookman

Lavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe it is 1% per item, but instead, TQ loads up the lotto with items daily, so like it starts out daily with 1000 items, but like 900 of them are crap. And it is 1% for each item, in terms of individual items. But not 1% for each KIND of item?

Btw, I saw some guy win +3 stones five times in a row. Wth.

( Man Playing a Woman Playing a Man Playing a Fish )
( Pumpkin Letter )
Lavi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 21:24   #9
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
If you wanna win big in lotto get vip

Best thing I won without vip is +4 stone

Best thing with vip lvl 2 is +8 coronet

Best thing with vip lvl 1 is +6 stone (or maybe i won that with vip lvl 2 in which case best i got with lvl 1 is +5 stone.)
yesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 21:30   #10
StaticQuo
Banned

StaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesumes View Post
If you wanna win big in lotto get vip

Best thing I won without vip is +4 stone

Best thing with vip lvl 2 is +8 coronet

Best thing with vip lvl 1 is +6 stone (or maybe i won that with vip lvl 2 in which case best i got with lvl 1 is +5 stone.)
Played 5 years Started lotto 3 years ago so far best items I got are
2X +8 1 Hander,
2X +8 2 Hander,
+8 Hoodie,
+8 Shield
+6 stone
Examption Token
Most of em got scammed...
StaticQuo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 21:49   #11
offspring92
Teen Gohan

offspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond repute
I was actually thinking about Selling my Backsword for DBs and use it to attempt the lottery and get a profit but Knowing me I wont be so lucky and I'll get Meteors or +1 stones each time. But then again, if I get lucky I might run into some crazy profit....

Would Lottery be worth it? On my Server I'm sure I can prob get maybe 3 DBs if not more for my Backsword...What would you think on your servers? Backswords in signature.

xdarkrulerjoex

Level 105 Water Taolist

156 BP

Elite Blue Braclet +2 (Bound)
Super Kylin Boots (Bound)
Super Crane Cap +2 (Bound)
Super Gold Bag +2 (Bound)
Unique Cloud Backsword +1 (RPG)(RPG)
Elite Full Frock +2 (RPG)
Unique Heaven Fan +2
Unique Star Tower +2
Steed +4
offspring92 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 21:51   #12
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by offspring92 View Post
I was actually thinking about Selling my Backsword for DBs and use it to attempt the lottery and get a profit but Knowing me I wont be so lucky and I'll get Meteors or +1 stones each time. But then again, if I get lucky I might run into some crazy profit....

Would Lottery be worth it? On my Server I'm sure I can prob get maybe 3 DBs if not more for my Backsword...What would you think on your servers? Backswords in signature.
No.
Dirty ****er.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 22:02   #13
StaticQuo
Banned

StaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond repute
Its generally A good time to lotto at 0:00 server time... Everyone wins big at that time,
StaticQuo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2011, 12:13   #14
Mr.Wiz

Mr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond repute
Can't be that bad chances of winning this guy just got his name up 14 times on what appears to be 1 char , i guess he's just lucky lol
Attached Thumbnails
10977301.jpg  

TheRaven arch-tro-arch 130-131-134 - the quest is over -First raven on server
MrWiz arch-arch-arch 125-130-117 finally retired

Quoth the Raven , Nevermore - edgar allan poe

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war - william shakespear (from julius ceaser)

Virtutis gloria merces (Glory is the reward of valour) - my clan motto

evil truimphs when good men do nothing
Mr.Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2011, 12:18   #15
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Wiz View Post
Can't be that bad chances of winning this guy just got his name up 14 times on what appears to be 1 char , i guess he's just lucky lol
Yeah but most of those prizes, minus the rgg and 1 sock, are crap.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: