Old 09-09-2009, 21:21   #1
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Expand your mind

As usual I always bring you riveting content. Controversial and educational are my tools.

This short trailer of a documentary brings a very good question to the table about how we are controlled by media from a young age. Although we might not have a good idea of who we are as a people the corporations have been studying us for some time now.

After watching this if you could answer this question.

If corporations have us controlled enough to make up our minds on buying products how far off can they be on controlling our thoughts on elections and our behaviors and ideals on topics like WAR and EDUCATION or HEALTH CARE?

Make you wonder and maybe, just maybe I can UN-program a few slaves out there.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKH4YGKnOSs

More in dept story. Hope you find this interesting.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...YrQLY5MH0AQ&q#

Last edited by XX Daywalker XX; 09-09-2009 at 21:36.
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 21:48   #2
FauxV.9
iMetal

FauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond repute
Enough with the conspiracy theories.

Some of us have our own opinions. Some us of don't even agree with democracy, and aren't just saying it to be cool.
I, for instance, believe that Fascism with a good leader and pure capitalism is the best for our country. A strong central government which puts responsibility on you or your parent. It's not the government's responsibility to make your child go to school, or to give them an education for that matter. Or, to pay for your healthcare. One man in power would get things done much more quickly. inb4toomuchpowerfor1man

There are many examples of great men who did great things for their country. Hitler, for instance, did a great thing for Germany. He got them out of a MASSIVE, ****ING MASSIVE inflation, and brought them back up to being a world power again. I'm not agreeing with the holocaust in any way, I'm saying he made good choices for his country. He did make a few mistakes, like warring on two fronts, and invading Russia. That's just an example.

Looks like the boss not is back in the game.

Wu Tang Repin'.

justin destructable. - You had me at restraining order. says:
Never leave me?
When you die
I want to do pushups over your corpse
Does Cyan + Faux = 4ever?
Cyan says:
pushups over my corpse?
thats one of the most manly things anyone has ever said
yes faux, we are 4ever

Last edited by FauxV.9; 09-09-2009 at 21:58.
FauxV.9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2009, 02:23   #3
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
As usual I always bring you riveting content. Controversial and educational are my tools.

This short trailer of a documentary brings a very good question to the table about how we are controlled by media from a young age. Although we might not have a good idea of who we are as a people the corporations have been studying us for some time now.

After watching this if you could answer this question.

If corporations have us controlled enough to make up our minds on buying products how far off can they be on controlling our thoughts on elections and our behaviors and ideals on topics like WAR and EDUCATION or HEALTH CARE?

Make you wonder and maybe, just maybe I can UN-program a few slaves out there.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKH4YGKnOSs

More in dept story. Hope you find this interesting.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...YrQLY5MH0AQ&q#
Tell me a little bit about your family.

What were your parents like when you were growing up?
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2009, 02:55   #4
~Blue~Moon~
Rawrness

~Blue~Moon~ is on a distinguished road
lol, I felt it was true to some extent. I'll keep what else on my mind about the subject for a different time.

~Blue~Moon~ Level 127 Non-RB Trojan
~Blue~Moon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2009, 04:16   #5
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
Enough with the conspiracy theories.

Some of us have our own opinions. Some us of don't even agree with democracy, and aren't just saying it to be cool.
I, for instance, believe that Fascism with a good leader and pure capitalism is the best for our country. A strong central government which puts responsibility on you or your parent. It's not the government's responsibility to make your child go to school, or to give them an education for that matter. Or, to pay for your healthcare. One man in power would get things done much more quickly. inb4toomuchpowerfor1man

There are many examples of great men who did great things for their country. Hitler, for instance, did a great thing for Germany. He got them out of a MASSIVE, ****ING MASSIVE inflation, and brought them back up to being a world power again. I'm not agreeing with the holocaust in any way, I'm saying he made good choices for his country. He did make a few mistakes, like warring on two fronts, and invading Russia. That's just an example.

Fascism doesn't work and never will. The power goes to the leader's head and when they make a stupid decision which no one likes they just overule everything anyone says about it. Fascism is for people who cbb thinking for themselves and just want someone to make all the decisons for them.
However, pure capitalism does work for a country...
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2009, 05:34   #6
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Wow.

I never knew a ginger, a woman, and a complete lunatic could give advice on expanding your mind and the proper way to govern a nation.

Why don't you ****ing rejects stick your useless opinions up your ass, and stop trying to educate us on **** we already know?
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2009, 05:55   #7
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
democracy is an obvious illusion of responsibility
OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2009, 06:05   #8
Moo7ed

Moo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
Wow.

I never knew a ginger, a woman, and a complete lunatic could give advice on expanding your mind and the proper way to govern a nation.

Why don't you ****ing rejects stick your useless opinions up your ass, and stop trying to educate us on **** we already know?
Why don't you?
Moo7ed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2009, 06:17   #9
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo7ed View Post
Why don't you?
Why don't I?

Because I'm not a ****ing reject, that's why.

My opinion is actually important.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2009, 07:16   #10
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
Wow.

You don't need to learn, they posted it for others that don't know. You know how to write. This doesn't mean everyone knows. I don't know why those that already know about this even bother to read. You wouldn't read a book on how to cook a recipe you already know.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2009, 07:20   #11
NainamoR
iono

NainamoR has a reputation beyond reputeNainamoR has a reputation beyond reputeNainamoR has a reputation beyond reputeNainamoR has a reputation beyond reputeNainamoR has a reputation beyond reputeNainamoR has a reputation beyond reputeNainamoR has a reputation beyond reputeNainamoR has a reputation beyond reputeNainamoR has a reputation beyond reputeNainamoR has a reputation beyond reputeNainamoR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxv.9 View Post
enough with the conspiracy theories.

I, for instance, believe that fascism with a good leader and pure capitalism is the best for our country. A strong central government which puts responsibility on you or your parent. It's not the government's responsibility to make your child go to school, or to give them an education for that matter. Or, to pay for your healthcare. One man in power would get things done much more quickly. Inb4toomuchpowerfor1man

there are many examples of great men who did great things for their country. Hitler, for instance, did a great thing for germany. He got them out of a massive, ****ing massive inflation, and brought them back up to being a world power again. I'm not agreeing with the holocaust in any way, i'm saying he made good choices for his country. He did make a few mistakes, like warring on two fronts, and invading russia. That's just an example.

nice font mang
NainamoR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2009, 08:19   #12
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
Tell me a little bit about your family.

What were your parents like when you were growing up?
I'm Jesus Christ your Savior and you know my father and my mother.

Is this what you want to hear? or you looking for some point to attack.

I am what I am a Human being that loves people not for their money or material things not for their past or what they will be.

I am a Chaotic Neutral ==== Look it up.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:22   #13
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

The Republic is the fairest form of Government IMO and as we can see time and time again, we keep seeing why.

Corporations are like a neighbor complaining that your fence is blocking access to your yard.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:39   #14
Moo7ed

Moo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm Jesus Christ your Savior and you know my father and my mother.

Is this what you want to hear? or you looking for some point to attack.

I am what I am a Human being that loves people not for their money or material things not for their past or what they will be.

I am a Chaotic Neutral ==== Look it up.
Who's your father?
Moo7ed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2009, 08:52   #15
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The Republic is the fairest form of Government IMO and as we can see time and time again, we keep seeing why.

Corporations are like a neighbor complaining that your fence is blocking access to your yard.
I know such neighbor from the countryside at my grandpa's place...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: