AlexManDamn

AlexManDamn is on a distinguished road
Prometheus come suck

The user Prometheus on the forums is useless, and not only jealous but a weasel
AlexManDamn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2016, 12:10   #2
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexManDamn View Post
Still living in the maxtrix timezone arent we.
Old 07-21-2016, 15:00   #3
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
He's called promthean you dumb****.
Old 07-21-2016, 15:39   #4
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
he's arabic incest, anything you say more is waste of words

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2016, 16:42   #5
AlexManDamn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
He's called promthean you dumb****.
sorry i couldn't care enough to spell its name correctly amhed u dumb azzzzz
Old 07-21-2016, 16:43   #6
AlexManDamn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrayer View Post
he's arabic incest, anything you say more is waste of words
thanks i never knew of his arabic origin lol maybe he is egyptian too lol
Old 07-21-2016, 17:50   #7
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
sorry i couldn't care enough to spell its name correctly amhed u dumb azzzzz
But you cared enough to dedicate a thread to flame him?
Old 07-21-2016, 19:30   #8
Lep
Real

Lep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond repute
He yelled "fire!", next came Suzy, the btch came in with a sub-machine Uzi.
Lep is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2016, 21:18   #9
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Betrayer came back and I see he still has an Arab complex and this new retard will believe anything you tell him we may yet have some fun on this forum.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:26   #10
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Betrayer came back and I see he still has an Arab complex and this new retard will believe anything you tell him we may yet have some fun on this forum.
He's just a wannabe troll". I doubt he's that sophisticated to have a problem with any group of people.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:31   #11
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
I mean both sides of that argument are retarded. The fact that anyone believes "if they don't believe in my god, they deserve death" is ****ing pathetic and only goes to show how these "religions of love" are really just another spark for war.

That's not to say that all arabs are muslims, or that all muslims are arabs. That also doesn't say that all arabs want to cut off people's heads in the streets or w/e the extremists do. (Maybe they actually do, I don't know) That does say though that as a result of the vast majority of muslims being arab it's very easy for someone to paint a picture of everyone in the same boat and say "FIRE!"

And no, that's not racist. I hate everyone equally. Don't worry though. In 10 years we'll all be extinct and everyone can continue your war on each other in "heaven" on who should be there and who shouldn't be (and by heaven I of course mean the hell you all condemn each other to.)
Laurent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2016, 12:47   #12
~Ahmed~

Nice try kiddo
Old 07-22-2016, 18:05   #13
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
I mean both sides of that argument are retarded. The fact that anyone believes "if they don't believe in my god, they deserve death" is ****ing pathetic and only goes to show how these "religions of love" are really just another spark for war.

That's not to say that all arabs are muslims, or that all muslims are arabs. That also doesn't say that all arabs want to cut off people's heads in the streets or w/e the extremists do. (Maybe they actually do, I don't know) That does say though that as a result of the vast majority of muslims being arab it's very easy for someone to paint a picture of everyone in the same boat and say "FIRE!"

And no, that's not racist. I hate everyone equally. Don't worry though. In 10 years we'll all be extinct and everyone can continue your war on each other in "heaven" on who should be there and who shouldn't be (and by heaven I of course mean the hell you all condemn each other to.)
IN MY OPINION, all arabs in GENERAL are retarded, I've met christian arabs they don't differentiate much from the muslims. It's genes + history of long incest, brain dmg from the sun, etc.
When you add the MUSLIM religion to it, direct orders to chop off heads, kill the "INFADELS", and follow every other sick instruction of a pedophile book-writer, you realize, Islam + retardness + incest history + extremely poor education, is an extremely BAD LUCK.

In prometheus's case he have all of those and a medical illness called schizophrenia, that's why no one takes him seriously, he is a subject of mocking (thought I pity ill people, I do not mock them, but not everyone is well aware of his condition)

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2016, 18:42   #14
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
IN MY OPINION, all arabs in GENERAL are retarded, I've met christian arabs they don't differentiate much from the muslims. It's genes + history of long incest, brain dmg from the sun, etc.
When you add the MUSLIM religion to it, direct orders to chop off heads, kill the "INFADELS", and follow every other sick instruction of a pedophile book-writer, you realize, Islam + retardness + incest history + extremely poor education, is an extremely BAD LUCK.

In prometheus's case he have all of those and a medical illness called schizophrenia, that's why no one takes him seriously, he is a subject of mocking (thought I pity ill people, I do not mock them, but not everyone is well aware of his condition)
Since we're talking about arabs in general, they aren't very different from "other" christians either. "Brain damage form the sun"? I mean, that's for white people, that's why they're white.

Every culture has this "incest history" you're binging up.

Most countries have "extremely poor education".

Aaaaaaand most, if not all, countries have their fair share of pedophiles.

The only fair point, which a retard like you obviously wouldn't point out, is the way most of them treat their women.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2016, 18:44   #15
~Ahmed~

Quote:
retardness
retardation*

as for prom, i would rather spend all day exchanging talk with him then spend a single minute with someone like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
The only fair point, which a retard like you obviously wouldn't point out, is the way most of them treat their women.
This is rather cultural and I do believe it's a problem worth looking into. The reason for this is that Arabic society is a rather "harsh" society as well as a male dominant one Well, more dominant than other societies. I don't think it's inheritable though. It comes up later in life especially in late 20's and onwards. Thankfully, it's not everyone. It's difficult to get into it in details without stretching this post x10 times more.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-22-2016 at 18:51.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: