Old 04-14-2016, 04:48   #1
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Login Problem has been Fixed

Hi, players, the login problem has been fixed, please try login. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 06:55   #2
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Hi, players, the login problem has been fixed, please try login. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
U sure its fixed? My friend still cant login to eu server, only to us..
Old 04-14-2016, 13:40   #3
L3G0LAS

L3G0LAS is an unknown quantity at this point
Guess it is fixed in parallel universe...
L3G0LAS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 13:42   #4
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3G0LAS View Post
Guess it is fixed in parallel universe...
lol

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 13:48   #5
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
Not fixed on Emerald-Sapphire, cant log Ping through the roof when I was on and DCd
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 14:01   #6
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
I think it might be the account server. It's not getting beyond the screen where you enter details. It eventually times out and says the server is full.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 04-14-2016, 14:20   #7
L3G0LAS

Not that I am complaining or something... But even ****ing private servers have better stability and latency.. You kinda need to make significant effort to **** the backend in such way...
Old 04-14-2016, 14:48   #8
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

No Pun intended yet I have to ask. Are you a retard? I have been around since 1.0 and this crap lately is about as pathetic as it gets. Lets all log on. Lets all stand with 8 - 30k ping and do nothing. Not ranting here yet I think your staff really needs to take a hard look at all this crap before you introduce all this new stuff just to make money sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 15:50   #9
L3G0LAS

As developer I am wondering if software quality, unit testing, stress testing, testing in general means anything for TQ dev team? Or it is a ****ing bunch of interns producing **** code on daily basis and let it be tested by users in production.. ****ing sad that the only thing this company is thinking about is milking the players... QoS? **** QoS, they will eat it!
Old 04-14-2016, 16:14   #10
L2Kill

L2Kill is on a distinguished road
Trying to login this 12 hours ago to Centaur server: Too crowded inside, please come back later.

Trying to login now: Too crowded inside, please come back later.

When i see the server status, every server is on green status.
Guess the issue isnt resolved yet.?
L2Kill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 16:52   #11
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
And ya'll wonder why I treat CO like a job lol.
Laurent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 17:08   #12
FallenAngel BR

FallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond repute
some of the posts that your staff gets here need valid answers not in private but publicly. Rxin could you please get some answers to the questions in this thread. I know some of it seems like people are being very disrespectful to the tq staff but this game has long running issues with people using client mods bots and well everything else that happens all the time. Some of the people here do spend a bit of money here and there on this game, and that here and there would probly be more if the updates actually fixed things. Yes tq may make some money even with all the issues, the DDOS attacks, and all that can be prevented rather easily. We want to know why your staff arent fixing these issues but instead are adding more things for the people who use bots and hax and mods, and DDOS when they get their poor little feelings hurt to make their profits off of... I mean the game staff, should be focused on making people happy so they spend more right? hows anyone gonna be happy when the game is so shotty that you dont even know if you can make a tourney and actually get past the first fight without your servers getting attacked by some towel head hiding in a mudhut collecting money cause they just brought down your servers cause someone paid them a camel and promised them virgins? (forget the fact that noone said what sex the virgins are) your staff should be fixing things before updating things, stop letting the game be run like a government (cause we all know that crap is corrupt and people pay others to look the other way), and get the game stable and right before adding more stuff. I promise your company will see a better cashflow when you do just that. Why spend money on a game that regardless of what you have, how good ur stats are, and how good you are with that character, you probly wont be able to play the events you want to play without someone messing it up for you. Id say its due time for some much needed answers from the game Staff, not just 1 person but the lot of you with a outline of WHAT and WHEN these important issues are going to be fixed, and if you arent going to take a action that pleases people, everyone can decide if the game is even worth their time playing or spending on.
Old 04-14-2016, 17:12   #13
FallenAngel BR

FallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond repute
and btw.... cant login.... game isnt working... was trying to do stuff on my accounts.... fix please and a detailed responce that everyone can see would be much appreciated.
Old 04-14-2016, 17:23   #14
sweetlady08
MeowMix

sweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't login...
sweetlady08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 17:50   #15
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Volcano server still having login issues. "server is too crowded login later"
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: