Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 01:05   #1
Grumps95
Banned

Grumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond repute
Perming Items Bug

i dont know how this bug works but it pretty much perms items for free, theres a few chars on my server (Turquoise) names are: Ctrl+Alt+Del and Cyanosis(queen) and DarkGood(somenoob) i was wondering if anyone on any other servers noticed this? and if a Admin reads can they have a look into it? i know its the wrong section but no one ever looks in bugs section lol

from what i heard from darkgood when he mad a wrongchat the item has to be dropped when its almost running out of the dragonsoul/refinery

looking forward to hearing from ya
Grumps95 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2013, 01:28   #2
gvedo

gvedo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumps95 View Post
i dont know how this bug works but it pretty much perms items for free, theres a few chars on my server (Turquoise) names are: Ctrl+Alt+Del and Cyanosis(queen) and DarkGood(somenoob) i was wondering if anyone on any other servers noticed this? and if a Admin reads can they have a look into it? i know its the wrong section but no one ever looks in bugs section lol

from what i heard from darkgood when he mad a wrongchat the item has to be dropped when its almost running out of the dragonsoul/refinery

looking forward to hearing from ya
i was wondering how Ctrl+Alt+Del has level 5 perm rafineries while she was noob with 1 soc items before 1 year
gvedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2013, 01:29   #3
Grumps95
Banned

Grumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvedo View Post
i was wondering how Ctrl+Alt+Del has level 5 perm rafineries while she was noob with 1 soc items before 1 year
yeah shes full +7 now and shes got full perm refineries AND dragonsouls which would normally cost like 12k+ cps on each items so if it was Legit why wouldnt she +12 her gear?
Old 04-24-2013, 03:37   #4
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yeah shes full +7 now and shes got full perm refineries AND dragonsouls which would normally cost like 12k+ cps on each items so if it was Legit why wouldnt she +12 her gear?
She bought a mega bulk pack? botted for 1 year? won big on demonboxes? won big on slot machines? bought items for real money? took some quitting friend's items? scammed someone? found a perm items bug?

Pick one of those.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:45   #5
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know about the others, but i know cyan still has unpermed refineries. So somehow i doubt that.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2013, 05:21   #6
Grumps95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
I don't know about the others, but i know cyan still has unpermed refineries. So somehow i doubt that.
na cyans full perm too now...not sure if shes bugged it but im 100 percent certain that ctrl alt del has because all that perm costs what...130k cps? refineries AND dragonsouls and surely she would +12 her stuff rather than per +7 items lol
Old 04-24-2013, 05:22   #7
Grumps95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
She bought a mega bulk pack? botted for 1 year? won big on demonboxes? won big on slot machines? bought items for real money? took some quitting friend's items? scammed someone? found a perm items bug?

Pick one of those.
its the last one

p.s if anyone wants to see said gear she sits on the roof near wh man in TC
Old 04-24-2013, 05:41   #8
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
na cyans full perm too now...not sure if shes bugged it but im 100 percent certain that ctrl alt del has because all that perm costs what...130k cps? refineries AND dragonsouls and surely she would +12 her stuff rather than per +7 items lol
Cyan's armor is still temp refinery. Looks like all the rest is perm though. ctrl though...yeah...

Ctrl still has temp dsoul and refinery on armor too, btw.

Last edited by ghfdhhdf; 04-24-2013 at 05:44.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:12   #9
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
If someone says you can make a dragon soul permanent by dropping the item it's on, they're probably trying to make you drop the item in the hope that they can steal it.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 04-24-2013, 06:39   #10
ghfdhhdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
If someone says you can make a dragon soul permanent by dropping the item it's on, they're probably trying to make you drop the item in the hope that they can steal it.
Probably, but the alternative is that ctrl has spent more on perm stones than the rest of his gear. This is his gear:

Everything but the armor is perm, including refineries. I may be wrong, but i don't think he had any/many perms until recently either. Definitely seems suspicious.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	854759342.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	148750  
Old 04-24-2013, 06:55   #11
Grumps95
Banned

her excuse for these is that someone bulked for her lmfao which is total b/s

darkgoods excuse was that someone gave him spare perm stones...a which he would need a few hundred lol
Old 04-24-2013, 06:56   #12
dr00py
RevPr0

dr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond repute
Any of those are dutchies?
Life is like a vaccum cleaner. No matter how good the quality is, it still sucks.
Eagel>Mars>KingJus>Hebby>Water>Lost!
***9829;
A perfect poison blade in 9 steps
The Llama Song

me .................................. you
O
/ \
/\ \!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0-<-<

P.S.: rep me and ill rep u back
***9829;
dr00py is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2013, 06:57   #13
Grumps95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
the guy that i overheard was an absolute noob he had full super/elite and a few socs then he started perming items and selling em and after that he started telling other people he would perm items for them for a price he told me he had done ctrl alt del's cap i told him to get fkd x)
Old 04-24-2013, 07:09   #14
bazemad

bazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond reputebazemad has a reputation beyond repute
if she have friends, they can make perm items for her, they can give her cps and stuff, they can give her stones
Old 04-24-2013, 07:18   #15
gvedo

gvedo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazemad View Post
if she have friends, they can make perm items for her, they can give her cps and stuff, they can give her stones
more like kiss some1's ass to get items
gvedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: