Old 04-27-2007, 11:19   #16
fux0r

fux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuyNamedMat
http://xmattedfurx.blip.tv/file/211825/

WAFFYK2010 level botting at red devils

http://xmattedfurx.blip.tv/file/211845/
manth1 hitting me in mid air
gl getting 2nd one jailed with that quality
Old 05-10-2007, 09:09   #17
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
Evelyin doesnt have time to read threads here, busy viewing vids

If you would like an official report thread + a discussion thread, let me know.

Otherwise email Evelyin at evelyin@nd.com.cn or
evelyin02@gmail.com with your vids.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Winddancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2007, 02:47   #18
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
Made a report thread and renamed this one to discuss the botting issues

So long and thanks for all the fish

Winddancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2007, 16:06   #19
fux0r

fux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud offux0r has much to be proud of
Re: Hackin TG

Quote:
Originally posted by Indyford
Ok i dont know how many of you see the speeders in TG

But come on when they obviously move 2 X faster than the same char next to them doing the same thing, seems a lil fishy. And especially when ya see the slower one just use nd and he is still slower.
There is NO hack that can make you attack faster. On a speedhack no matter how fast you click you cannot attack faster.
Old 05-15-2007, 20:53   #20
OutZydaz
WD4ever

OutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond reputeOutZydaz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
OK TY for clearing that up

Then why the hell they movin SO FREAKIN FAST Then??????????

It is faster than fishy, ND speed so some insight into it would be great.

So instead of just saying there is no hack for it. What would be better is saying you do not know why they moving that fast, or giving the reason they moving that fast.

All ya gotta do is go to the 110-125 stakes and look i mean hell you can see many ppl doing ND speed POW POW POW POW. These ppl are more like POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW.
yeah and while ur at it
explain how come a archer hits faster aswell.
i mean
shouldnt they just hit at the same rate all other hit the target????

hit rate of a fishy and ND is faster then the normal hit rate
that's jus the way the game is programmed.
same as archers , they have a higher hit rate with arrows coz the programmer programmed it that way.
so when u unmorph after ur in ND or fishy, ur hit rate stays the same.

only hack that makes u faster is for trojans.
i think they call it a macro coz it's a file edit.
makes u stand inbetween 2 stakes and do cyclone over and over without moving or rehitting the stakes.
ive also seen them do a FB/SS at the same time ( yeah they are hitting 3 stakes )

hope this helps.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:42   #21
fux0r

Quote:
OK TY for clearing that up

Then why the hell they movin SO FREAKIN FAST Then??????????

It is faster than fishy, ND speed so some insight into it would be great.

So instead of just saying there is no hack for it. What would be better is saying you do not know why they moving that fast, or giving the reason they moving that fast.

All ya gotta do is go to the 110-125 stakes and look i mean hell you can see many ppl doing ND speed POW POW POW POW. These ppl are more like POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW.
When i had a trojan, after i'd activated ND, on my screen i'd be going slow compared to others in ND, looking at my screen from my water showed i was going very fast.

Think about it, if there were hacks which make you attack faster then there would be hacks to make you level faster, unlimited stamina and other server side things.

It could also be lag >.>
Old 05-16-2007, 11:01   #22
orco

orco is just really niceorco is just really niceorco is just really niceorco is just really niceorco is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by fux0r
When i had a trojan, after i'd activated ND, on my screen i'd be going slow compared to others in ND, looking at my screen from my water showed i was going very fast.

Think about it, if there were hacks which make you attack faster then there would be hacks to make you level faster, unlimited stamina and other server side things.

It could also be lag >.>
That's true from my screen it looks like I hit slow.
But from my stigger's screen looks fast.

Indy's vids were taken from his water tho...
orco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2007, 05:06   #23
silver_assassin
HELLRAISER

silver_assassin has much to be proud ofsilver_assassin has much to be proud ofsilver_assassin has much to be proud ofsilver_assassin has much to be proud ofsilver_assassin has much to be proud ofsilver_assassin has much to be proud ofsilver_assassin has much to be proud ofsilver_assassin has much to be proud ofsilver_assassin has much to be proud of
damn botters, and no i dont carry around that many pots but i do happen to pick them up in ga
Silvershadow lvl 79 warrior

You can complain but i probably dont care anyway and will most likely black list u so stfu and gtfo

BETWEEN RAISING HELL AND AMAZING GRACE

IF U THINK I BOT THEN FRAPS ME U MORONS OTHERWISE SHUT THE HELL UP

If u think your opinion matters beat your forehead against a block wall hard multiple times

May god have mercy on your soul for i will not
silver_assassin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2007, 05:51   #24
orco

orco is just really niceorco is just really niceorco is just really niceorco is just really niceorco is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by silver_assassin
damn botters, and no i dont carry around that many pots but i do happen to pick them up in ga
What's wrong with pots?
And evreyone knows pr hacks...who cares? he probebly hit you 1s.
orco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2007, 10:16   #25
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by silver_assassin
I usually carry that much around in mil. ginseng at all times.
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2007, 13:05   #26
Orgasm

Orgasm is an unknown quantity at this point
lol
Orgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2007, 06:06   #27
BLASTER
Llama boy

BLASTER has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Krygermancer
cancer server is way worse be glad
lol its funny i went to ur server >.> its not just 1 hacking everyone hacks :P so there's no starting there.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:51   #28
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
lol

Elmansy
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
HEARTLESSMOTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2007, 13:09   #29
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
another ss

#53SASH47#53
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
Old 05-21-2007, 13:19   #30
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

***asd****

but we all knew he used it
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: