Old 04-14-2016, 12:53   #1
darkyojimbo

darkyojimbo is on a distinguished road
Please help me quit

Hello,

I have been playing conquer online since 2005 and used to really love this game. Played it everyday pretty much. When battle power came my interest dropped greatly. Skill and time investment where completely negated by the size of your wallet and just felt not worth playing.

I've been coming on and off for the past couple years but was very hopeful for the warrior epic. But TQ has just announced there perfection system which will widen the gap even more. I have brought cp's before and I am currently sitting on a 320 bp pure warrior.

But want I need to know is what can help me quit this game forever. Uninstal, block the site on the router, cold turkey forever. I know its stupid how TQ treats there players and that their are far better games out there but I just keep coming back for more.

Please please please leave your suggestions. Thanks.
darkyojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 13:33   #2
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Find something more interesting to do, which takes you away from the computer.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 04-14-2016, 13:36   #3
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkyojimbo View Post
Hello,

I have been playing conquer online since 2005 and used to really love this game. Played it everyday pretty much. When battle power came my interest dropped greatly. Skill and time investment where completely negated by the size of your wallet and just felt not worth playing.

I've been coming on and off for the past couple years but was very hopeful for the warrior epic. But TQ has just announced there perfection system which will widen the gap even more. I have brought cp's before and I am currently sitting on a 320 bp pure warrior.

But want I need to know is what can help me quit this game forever. Uninstal, block the site on the router, cold turkey forever. I know its stupid how TQ treats there players and that their are far better games out there but I just keep coming back for more.

convert to islam, helps big time, at least you gonna find hobby in making explosives.

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 17:01   #4
Gh不t.1

Gh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond repute
find something interesting ..........like....growing special plants............
purchase and nurture these seedlings till they grow into plants and then
after you gain the fruits of your labour

experiment with this till you become and expert

That Dude Behind you......not that one...the other one
Gh不t.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 17:47   #5
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh不t.1 View Post
find something interesting ..........like....growing special plants............
purchase and nurture these seedlings till they grow into plants and then
after you gain the fruits of your labour

experiment with this till you become and expert
I smoked my special plant today

purchased and nurture these seedlings till they grow into plants and then
after I gained the fruits of my labour.....I smoked it
Old 04-14-2016, 19:26   #6
aaaa

aaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
The game still have good players who accept a good fb/ss fight in arena without bots.

I love that
Even if I am always at a disadvantage ;p
http://mabskmk.webs.com/
aaaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 19:44   #7
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
delete your account and you won't be bothered to try and recover it

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 20:09   #8
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaa View Post
The game still have good players who accept a good fb/ss fight in arena without bots.

I love that
Even if I am always at a disadvantage ;p
+1
yeah I feel the same way with my bound 1st rb dragon warrior. I'm able to jump into arenas and have a good time with SS and FB. its a lot of fun playing there even if my account is not top of the game account.

was once a water named weT_Dreams! 130-130-140 dutchess

Full Support Water 370 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
was once a work in progress....

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 22:24   #9
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
If you really want to quit:
Delete your partners, friends, enemies. Quit guild. Give away all you can to someone who won稚 just give everything back if you would ask. Delete your accounts, uninstall CO.
It would be less tempting to come back when you won稚 have where to come back.
Or you can simply claim you quit, uninstall CO, install it back a week later and buy a bulk for the time you have lost not playing CO like some others do.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 23:47   #10
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello,

I love your thread.
The best way of quitting yea, find a buyer for your account preferably in your country, sell it but then face to face. (Selling it on the internet meh just don't) Doenst matter how much u sell it for, because no matter what u do, ull just end up spending more money if u continue playing..

NOTE: Don't tell TQ you're gonna sell it. Dont talk to people in-game about it. There are other forms of communication for it.

Okay goodluck!
Old 04-15-2016, 00:57   #11
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
If ur truly serious about quiting, get a woman.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:17   #12
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
If ur truly serious about quiting, get a woman.
That's cute, example: So a guy buys a car. The money is gone and he has his wife. U see him not using the car whilst he has a wife?
Old 04-15-2016, 06:55   #13
ァmugglaz
Banned

ァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond reputeァmugglaz has a reputation beyond repute
suggest

very effective
ァmugglaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2016, 09:28   #14
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello,

Sell all your gears, then waste the CPs or sell them for real money.
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2016, 09:56   #15
AmericanBoy

AmericanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeAmericanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeAmericanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeAmericanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeAmericanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeAmericanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeAmericanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeAmericanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeAmericanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeAmericanBoy has a reputation beyond reputeAmericanBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello,

Check your Inbox I PM'd you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: