Old 04-14-2016, 17:54   #16
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
I can't even log in using WTF Fast let alone the regular login. Funny my brother logged like 3 hours ago and he is still on Emerald/Sapphire. He also indicates there is no one really on the server so it is not that the servers are overloaded.

This issue seems to usually come after a new patch or when someone is ddos'ing the servers. I do find it a bit amusing that TQ has no problems creating new servers, creating new stuff for all of us addicts to buy, but they sure can't fix or keep their current servers running.

I have spent a lot of money with this game over the past 6-7 years I have played it. Many times I like to forget how much I have spent knowing generally what poor customer service this company offers. I don't really find it constructive to diss the staff but come on TQ.
These issues are preventable and your main goal should be Customer Satisfaction and a smooth running game.
Just my 2 Cents. Guess I won't be getting that new Garment and kitten anytime soon
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 18:27   #17
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Still not fixed

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 18:30   #18
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel BR View Post
some of the posts that your staff gets here need valid answers not in private but publicly. Rxin could you please get some answers to the questions in this thread. I know some of it seems like people are being very disrespectful to the tq staff but this game has long running issues with people using client mods bots and well everything else that happens all the time. Some of the people here do spend a bit of money here and there on this game, and that here and there would probly be more if the updates actually fixed things. Yes tq may make some money even with all the issues, the DDOS attacks, and all that can be prevented rather easily. We want to know why your staff arent fixing these issues but instead are adding more things for the people who use bots and hax and mods, and DDOS when they get their poor little feelings hurt to make their profits off of... I mean the game staff, should be focused on making people happy so they spend more right? hows anyone gonna be happy when the game is so shotty that you dont even know if you can make a tourney and actually get past the first fight without your servers getting attacked by some towel head hiding in a mudhut collecting money cause they just brought down your servers cause someone paid them a camel and promised them virgins? (forget the fact that noone said what sex the virgins are) your staff should be fixing things before updating things, stop letting the game be run like a government (cause we all know that crap is corrupt and people pay others to look the other way), and get the game stable and right before adding more stuff. I promise your company will see a better cashflow when you do just that. Why spend money on a game that regardless of what you have, how good ur stats are, and how good you are with that character, you probly wont be able to play the events you want to play without someone messing it up for you. Id say its due time for some much needed answers from the game Staff, not just 1 person but the lot of you with a outline of WHAT and WHEN these important issues are going to be fixed, and if you arent going to take a action that pleases people, everyone can decide if the game is even worth their time playing or spending on.
+1, agreed with pretty much everything you said except for that "If someone aims to profit off the game they will cheat to do it"
Laurent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 18:45   #19
AllieCali
AllieCali

AllieCali is on a distinguished road
Login still broken

Hi, I'm trying to log into Gemini/Virgo server and its saying "It's too crowded inside! Please come back later!"
AllieCali is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 18:59   #20
Risean
DG

Risean has a reputation beyond reputeRisean has a reputation beyond reputeRisean has a reputation beyond reputeRisean has a reputation beyond reputeRisean has a reputation beyond reputeRisean has a reputation beyond reputeRisean has a reputation beyond reputeRisean has a reputation beyond reputeRisean has a reputation beyond reputeRisean has a reputation beyond reputeRisean has a reputation beyond repute
There appears to have been a patch silently pushed. My client version reflects XX21, and the last I saw autoupdate push was XX20. As a result, my client hangs, refusing to even connect. I am quite close to getting myself a few mounts (2 are certain on different characters), however I am now missing out on not only my daily stuff, but this event. I am kicking myself for logging out to get that 5 Points for vip login.

Risean 130-130-133 TRO-WAR-ARCH (Failed character turned ultimate farmer)

Erebus 131-131-132 Pure Ninja (Hacked, and then banned)

Good2Cu (Planned) 140-140-140 Pure Warrior

-G$H-
Risean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 19:10   #21
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
There is problem again, our staff are working to fix it, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2016, 19:19   #22
FallenAngel BR

FallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond repute
Rxin could you please push along the requests for answers to tq staff... I know basicly anyone who is anywere near legit in this game would love to hear some real answers... and not just well by patch 10000kkk we should have 99 pct of all hacks, bots, DDOS attacks under control and gameplay will be near same for majority of the people playing this game.... ty, not trying to be rude about anything but all we ever hear is "we are working to correct". Your game designers and coders should be able to implement things that take most issues right out of the game.... Its not hard... Just needs to be made to work.
Old 04-14-2016, 19:44   #23
xxKanoxx

xxKanoxx has a reputation beyond reputexxKanoxx has a reputation beyond reputexxKanoxx has a reputation beyond reputexxKanoxx has a reputation beyond reputexxKanoxx has a reputation beyond reputexxKanoxx has a reputation beyond reputexxKanoxx has a reputation beyond reputexxKanoxx has a reputation beyond reputexxKanoxx has a reputation beyond reputexxKanoxx has a reputation beyond reputexxKanoxx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post
Still not fixed
hihi Betsy
Old 04-14-2016, 20:23   #24
FallenAngel BR

FallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond reputeFallenAngel BR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Still not fixed
OMG My sexah wifey when can i give u spankings and flowers again?
Old 04-14-2016, 23:57   #25
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
If you guys think that it's ddos attack you are ****ing idiots.

It's just tq, their servers sucks, their account system sucks, their patches are untested and also sucks, the in-game anti bot system...that sucks the best, it doesn't even WORK LOL, except it causes login problems from time-to-time.

TQ should fire the Indian technical team and hire some people that know how to do their job.

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2016, 01:47   #26
Sexecution

Sexecution is on a distinguished road
HAHHAHA +1 for that!

But you know TQ. They rather introduce a retarded cat event to scam its customers than maintaining healthy servers
Old 04-15-2016, 01:55   #27
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Still not fixed
BETSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2016, 06:50   #28
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxKanoxx View Post
hihi Betsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
BETSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Hai hai =x May i know who are you guys?

And cool, the logging problem is fixed, thanks <3

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2016, 10:29   #29
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrayer View Post
If you guys think that it's ddos attack you are ****ing idiots.

It's just tq, their servers sucks, their account system sucks, their patches are untested and also sucks, the in-game anti bot system...that sucks the best, it doesn't even WORK LOL, except it causes login problems from time-to-time.

TQ should fire the Indian technical team and hire some people that know how to do their job.
Congratulations, you have officially made your first post without once mentioning muslims. +1
Laurent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2016, 13:24   #30
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hai hai =x May i know who are you guys?

And cool, the logging problem is fixed, thanks <3
Famous last words. Once again, I can't log in.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: