Old 03-21-2016, 17:36   #1
liang

liang is on a distinguished road
WTfast

can anyone advice what server i need to choose to have a better ping using wtfast. currently im staying at philipines .without using wtfast my ping is 300+and when i log in to wtfast the ping is still the same .

PS : any pinoy using wtfast and what server u choose to have a better . im using globe internet 50 mpbs .
liang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2016, 21:44   #2
FiascoJackson

FiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by liang View Post
can anyone advice what server i need to choose to have a better ping using wtfast. currently im staying at philipines .without using wtfast my ping is 300+and when i log in to wtfast the ping is still the same .

PS : any pinoy using wtfast and what server u choose to have a better . im using globe internet 50 mpbs .
I've used both, neither help that much. I only really find that they make the ping fluctuate less. But, I used a paid version. Both do exactly the same thing, so pick whatever one fits your budget, or has the interface you like. I found that WTFast gave me a stable 250-300, compared to 250-700. (Australian user)

Alternatively, quit the game until TQ gives us a south east asia, australian or oceanic hosted server.
Old 03-22-2016, 06:20   #3
§mugglaz
Banned

§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute
50 mb mataas pa rin ping?

anyways i choose Los Angeles Ca1
§mugglaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2016, 09:57   #4
liang

Quote:
Originally Posted by §mugglaz View Post
50 mb mataas pa rin ping?

anyways i choose Los Angeles Ca1
what ping you get when you choose los angeles Ca1 . And by the way im not a pinoy . i from malaysia . jus working in philipines.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:59   #5
liang

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiascoJackson View Post
I've used both, neither help that much. I only really find that they make the ping fluctuate less. But, I used a paid version. Both do exactly the same thing, so pick whatever one fits your budget, or has the interface you like. I found that WTFast gave me a stable 250-300, compared to 250-700. (Australian user)

Alternatively, quit the game until TQ gives us a south east asia, australian or oceanic hosted server.
At least WTfast give u a stable ping ,but for me my ping not stable and the higher is 500 which make me piss off.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: