Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 05-08-2014, 05:12   #826
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014, 05:30   #827
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
I quit, simply because it sucks, there's no point in playing anymore, everything TQ is making is to milk moar money from the players, the game is boring, new players can not enjoy the game, the old players are quitting or getting outpowered by bulkers. The new updates are boring and useless, repetitive and boring.
Repetitive and boring, that is co.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:02   #828
hollly

hollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
I quit, simply because it sucks, there's no point in playing anymore.
Says you

Quote:
everything TQ is making is to milk moar money from the players
TQ lets us thank them for this game by donating real money against a faster dosis of fun

Quote:
new players can not enjoy the game
You joke but a full bound/1sock char with decent chi/jiang can be done easily and can be really lethal. For the rest, making friends, marketing, doing events ... that's a good income.

Quote:
the old players are quitting or getting outpowered by bulkers.
Bulkers come and go faster than u think, and tbh most bulkers I see "ally" with good old players because their knowledge of the game makes them stronger/saves money/...

Quote:
The new updates are boring and useless, repetitive and boring. Repetitive and boring, that is co.
Or maybe your personality doesn't allow you to build friendship that would help you overcome little details. Or maybe you're a sheep that loves repeating what he heard without thinking it through. Or maybe you've got some kind of anxiety disorder, but I grant you CO's not responsible for it.
hollly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014, 07:39   #829
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollly View Post
Says you

TQ lets us thank them for this game by donating real money against a faster dosis of fun

You joke but a full bound/1sock char with decent chi/jiang can be done easily and can be really lethal. For the rest, making friends, marketing, doing events ... that's a good income.

Bulkers come and go faster than u think, and tbh most bulkers I see "ally" with good old players because their knowledge of the game makes them stronger/saves money/...

Or maybe your personality doesn't allow you to build friendship that would help you overcome little details. Or maybe you're a sheep that loves repeating what he heard without thinking it through. Or maybe you've got some kind of anxiety disorder, but I grant you CO's not responsible for it.
Says you

Obviously, that was my honest opinion about why I just left, it has nothing to do with whatever you think my personality is. The game is no longer fun for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollly View Post
Lol are you ****ing serious? A new player(one that doesn't buy dbs/have the patience) can do none of these things, he'll reach level 45 and get bored and leave.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:02   #830
BAM_for_life
Chris

BAM_for_life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to BAM_for_life
i quit. server sucks and not willing to pay more money to leave. 2008 was the last year of conquer that was decent.

Super 2SPG Tao Robe +5 -3
Super 2SPG Tao Cap +5 -3
Super 2SPG Bracelet +5 -3
Super 2SPG P4 Perm Mana BS +5 -3
Super 2RGG Tower +6 -1
Super 2RTG Fan +4
Super Crop +4
Elite 1SPG Boots +4
Super 2SPG Bag +5
Paisley Steed +5
Magic Bottle

Nobility: Knight
BAM_for_life is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014, 09:16   #831
hollly

hollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAM_for_life View Post
i quit. server sucks and not willing to pay more money to leave. 2008 was the last year of conquer that was decent.
Lemme play on your water then
hollly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014, 10:05   #832
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
I quit because TQ couldn't make the server work at events. Not going to play a game with such high lag. So I just logged 5min a day and then 3 months goes and didn't log once so I deleted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014, 11:50   #833
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
I don't quit.
I retire.
Because sometimes I get a wild hair up my ass to play a game that has no point.
Dreams/Eternity:
Ayamee [130/130/135 A/A/A]
----+----+----+----+----+----+----
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
AngelDiscarnate.5489/Jason Goes Mental
I spend equal time crafting, WvW-ing, and sitting around doing shat all.
The life of a level 80 Mesmer.
Ayamee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2014, 11:54   #834
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
Quote:

Lol are you ****ing serious? A new player(one that doesn't buy dbs/have the patience) can do none of these things, he'll reach level 45 and get bored and leave.
With how retardedly fast people can level, Boredom'd take more than level 45. Probably about 80, when it starts to slow down a bit. >_o
Dreams/Eternity:
Ayamee [130/130/135 A/A/A]
----+----+----+----+----+----+----
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
AngelDiscarnate.5489/Jason Goes Mental
I spend equal time crafting, WvW-ing, and sitting around doing shat all.
The life of a level 80 Mesmer.
Ayamee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2015, 07:31   #835
§mugglaz
Banned

§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute
count me in!

Tq trying to fix bots!
§mugglaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2015, 08:43   #836
Ghost05

Ghost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond repute
Quitting too, bye **** my server
Ghost05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2015, 02:08   #837
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
Quit game, stay on game you don't play's forum. Logic.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:20   #838
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, TQ, but I am wasting too much time with your game and it really is frustrating when I get disconnected right before a tournament.

I'll keep in touch with the forum and the official site, but...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bb.JPG
Views:	263
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	150796  
Old 01-21-2016, 20:20   #839
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorgie View Post
Quit game, stay on game you don't play's forum. Logic.
Forums have been more fun than the game for a long long time. Unfortunately since Rachel's passing I've not really wanted to be around here anymore.

BAI ERRYONE <3
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2016, 23:54   #840
weapon11

weapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond repute
add me to the list. selling all the gears and slotting for laughs on the way out.
Narcolepsy liberty server
weapon11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: