Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 16:00   #241
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
finally transfered and got my 5dbs from 8kingdoms but ill support your endless rant against injustice my brothers
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
Old 08-30-2012, 16:34   #242
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaYahiko View Post
I NEED HELP WITH MY CHAR.. FKK it says i have MENTOR RELATIONSHIP but THE **** CHAR IS CLEAN.. ALLLL **** CLEANNN.... no friends, no guild, no enemys, no partner, no mentor, no aprendices, no clan, no NOTHING!

And that **** stupid error saying i have MENTOR RELATIONSHIP!!!!

Server Transfer Out: Kylin
Server Transfer In: Uranus
Char Name: Yhk

ANY1 KNOW WHY THE HELL IT HAPPEN?
We've been trying to work out possible reasons for the many failures in Server transfer checklist thread. One idea we came up with was:
Quote:
If you have less than 72 hours remaining before the next transfer, get your mentor to kick you rather than quitting your mentor. Otherwise you can't get a new mentor for 72 hours after quitting yours and the info the system holds onto might prevent your transfer
That probably isn't it, just throwing it out there as a possibility.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 08-30-2012, 18:46   #243
NinjaYahiko

NinjaYahiko is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
We've been trying to work out possible reasons for the many failures in Server transfer checklist thread. One idea we came up with was:

That probably isn't it, just throwing it out there as a possibility.
My Last mentor transfered server like 6 days+ ago... so i already without mentor more then 72 hrs...........
Old 08-30-2012, 19:06   #244
NinjaYahiko

Another thing.. i cant quit Couple PK (Completed) quest.. neither get reward... WTFF!!!!
Old 08-30-2012, 19:10   #245
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post
Character Name: Enkii
Server: Royalty_EU (yes classic server)

Problem Description: I did the application with 2 chars, my water got transferred to a 2.0 one, me and my friend got luck, transferring from classic to a 2.0 server.
Well I forgot that Enkii was married, so it didn't get transferred.
There on the application page it says "Character has marriage relationship.", and on the official website it says "If your status shows failed, you will need to re-apply for a transfer, if you still wish to be moved to a different server.", but the thing is, i can't do it anymore, cuz we aren't allowed to transfer from classic to 2.0.
So, now i dont know what to do, should i just wait to see what happens?
Could you help me please?
The only reason why your character failed to transfer to another server is that you haven't divorced your spouse in the game, yet.
Old 08-30-2012, 19:13   #246
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacydman View Post
Character Name: Ex***21752;cy

Server: Basilisk

Problem Description: Number 1075 failed to transfer. The details say as follows, "Sorry, please quit your character's guild before you transfer character". But I am in no guild. No. 1773 also is pending, submitted on 8/11/2012.
Did it work? I'm looking at the info on your transfer ticket, which reads it succeeded.
Old 08-30-2012, 19:16   #247
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Will. View Post
The only reason why your character failed to transfer to another server is that you haven't divorced your spouse in the game, yet.
Well that I know, the thing is: we can't apply from classic to 2.0 anymore (like i did with my other char who got transferred), and that is what i want, my monk in my new server (2.0) with me because i got gears and a lot of cps on that char =x
What should i do?

Ayahna
Old 08-30-2012, 19:32   #248
.Will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josee View Post
Congratulation

Failed for the 6th time
Okay, here's the thing, I checked your account on data here, and it came up with the pending status, which is believed that you re-applied for it. Thanks for the support and there'll be compensation for the failed attempt to transfer for your character in coming days.

And right now we're working on the next transfer, please have faith in us. Thank you.
Old 08-30-2012, 19:35   #249
NinjaYahiko

Quote:
Okay, here's the thing, I checked your account on data here, and it came up with the pending status, which is believed that you re-applied for it. Thanks for the support and there'll be compensation for the failed attempt to transfer for your character in coming days.

And right now we're working on the next transfer, please have faith in us. Thank you.
My stats "The character have a mentor relationship" my mentor transfered 6+ days ago.. no aprendices, no friends, char clian.. can u check? when is the next transfer?

Ther's a quest (Couples PK (Completed)) that just dont quit.. i cant quit, cant get reward.. its freeze in the char... what i supose to do/?

Thx
Old 08-30-2012, 19:42   #250
.Will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorMom View Post
Well that is really interesting to read, as out of 9 chars who wish to transfer, ALL VIP, and I believe 3 of us are at the HIGHEST VIP, and only one has made it from honor/justice to euroserver light server!!

So what Rex said in the above post does not make any sense.

We have had in our details after failure, "you still have items in item box", when they empty and they even quoted me that my archer had a harp, crop and steed. I reinstalled CO under protest!!! and of course nothing showed. Then I realised other peoples chars had "failure due to items in item box". We all deleted the item boxes!!!

Today we get " sorry, your character failed to transfer" on all of the 8.

2.5 hrs trying to get help desk and another friend tried for 5 hrs. NO LUCK AT ALL!!!!!

Not enough GMs employed on transfer day or are they running scared as its middle of the night for them?

A very very old player who is getting close to giving up the fight.
Just so you know, there isn't any policy regarding "transfer VIPs first, normal players second", we were transferring as many players as we could, if it happened to be a VIP, then that's how rumors started.

And I believe most of yall here have already pulled stakes and settled down in the new server right now.
Old 08-30-2012, 19:45   #251
.Will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense_Love10 View Post
Character Name: Plateau
Server: Lion
Problem Description: keeps failing. no guild, no clan, no spouse, no partners, no mentor, no apprentices, house box empty (warehouses packed with items), no items in redeem,

1st transfer: 8/21/2012 Failed No Reason

2nd transfer: 8/26/2012 Failed No Reason

3nd transfer: 8/28/2012 Pending And Most Transfer This 30/08/2012

Wish No More Problem That is enough
Now you have 3 pending entries for transfer, one of which will take you to Statue of Zeus, and other two is Thunder. My question is, which server will you like to go to exactly?
Old 08-31-2012, 04:35   #252
NinjaYahiko

Btw.. my char's name on list is ***58879;***37682;***58609;***57911;

Thx
Old 08-31-2012, 07:41   #253
josee

josee is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:

my status is now pending cause after the last transfer the status was stilling pending so i deleted it and re applied

account id: yeyspirit
server transfer out :fire
server transfer in :light
Old 08-31-2012, 08:19   #254
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Now you have 3 pending entries for transfer, one of which will take you to Statue of Zeus, and other two is Thunder. My question is, which server will you like to go to exactly?
he probably doesnt care both servers are quite similar lol
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
Old 08-31-2012, 14:49   #255
DarknessWithin

DarknessWithin is on a distinguished road
I dident transfer Thursday it says pending on status do i need to delete and sign up again?
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: