Old 08-06-2012, 03:51   #31
dave77
Pro Noob

dave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
My character got transferred sometime after server maintenance, though I hadn't asked for it to be included in the test (I was asleep when they announced it, until after server maint).

He didn't get *any* free CPs, bound or unbound. Haven't checked all the other stuff yet, just about to start.

[Edit] Everything seems to be in order
Quote:
Originally Posted by returnedhero View Post
You lucky bastard !
so u assumed ty

||Bluntman|| 130 NIN 130 WARR/NIN 140 TRO/NIN NOBILITY DUKE ACTIVELY PWNING ASS

DONT DRINK WATER COS FISH F**K IN IT

proud DL of ~AshuraRealm~
ryee/Fury/Capricorn/Storm
dave77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 04:16   #32
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
why dont they tell us the exact time?? so i know when i have to delete everything again
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 04:18   #33
dave77
Pro Noob

dave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipase View Post
why dont they tell us the exact time?? so i know when i have to delete everything again
that was my problem i had a few pots in my invent so they failed it

Old 08-06-2012, 04:25   #34
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave77 View Post
that was my problem i had a few pots in my invent so they failed it
i made transfer application yesterday because i thoguht transfer would be this tuesday. Now monday after maintaince it told me transfer failed?! really
Old 08-06-2012, 04:28   #35
dave77
Pro Noob

Quote:
i made transfer application yesterday because i thoguht transfer would be this tuesday. Now monday after maintaince it told me transfer failed?! really
ye the thing is they didnt even say ur inventory had to be cleared only the items in item box

Old 08-06-2012, 04:34   #36
lipase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave77 View Post
ye the thing is they didnt even say ur inventory had to be cleared only the items in item box
what i dont understand is why they didnt say there was a test today? i didnt quit guild because i thought it was on tuesday & damnit this helpdesk keeps aviod me
Old 08-06-2012, 04:40   #37
dave77
Pro Noob

just spoke to them they said to keep an eye on website for nxt transfer and they are sorry about the short notice and blah blah blah

Old 08-06-2012, 04:49   #38
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
A few points...

When I looked *just after* server maint it said the transfer had failed. It wasn't until I tried logging onto that character just before my last post that I found they'd tried *again* and succeeded. So returnedhero wasn't assuming: it did fail...but they tried again.

My guess is that the process might have been hitting one character and failing, then failing everything afterwards; that they're doing manual restarts of the procedure now from the next character after it fails. That is just a guess.

My character was number 222 in the list. My characters keep getting disconnected so it's possible they're still working on transfers. Don't give up hope yet...it might be worth staying off the character you want transferred, for now, if it's all set up for transfer.

He didn't have a house. He had items in his inventory: scrolls; 3 x exp pots; joy stones; refinery sacks & several orchids.

I had to change his name after transfer and I need to set up hotkeys again. No biggie, though I'd have liked to have kept the name.

They did post a notice about the "test" but they didn't give a lot of warning about it and they've taken the notice off the site now.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 08-06-2012, 05:00   #39
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
A few points...

When I looked *just after* server maint it said the transfer had failed. It wasn't until I tried logging onto that character just before my last post that I found they'd tried *again* and succeeded. So returnedhero wasn't assuming: it did fail...but they tried again.

My guess is that the process might have been hitting one character and failing, then failing everything afterwards; that they're doing manual restarts of the procedure now from the next character after it fails. That is just a guess.

My character was number 222 in the list. My characters keep getting disconnected so it's possible they're still working on transfers. Don't give up hope yet...it might be worth staying off the character you want transferred, for now, if it's all set up for transfer.

He didn't have a house. He had items in his inventory: scrolls; 3 x exp pots; joy stones; refinery sacks & several orchids.

I had to change his name after transfer and I need to set up hotkeys again. No biggie, though I'd have liked to have kept the name.

They did post a notice about the "test" but they didn't give a lot of warning about it and they've taken the notice off the site now.
Damn -.-

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 05:05   #40
lipase

so if i delete my trade partner again i will get transfered tuesday? why does tq dont say anything they shy something
Old 08-06-2012, 05:21   #41
dave77
Pro Noob

Character still have some items in the inventory. Failed to transfer character.
thats the message i get from the application page

i doubt anything will happen today

Old 08-06-2012, 05:24   #42
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
And about being married? does it count something too?

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 05:41   #43
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

witchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond repute
"Character has a marriage relationship" So yeah get divorced
had two chars same status for both.
AmberRose Lvl140 Wat-tro-War 403bp
whiteychan Lvl 140 Wat-War-Tro 386bp
witchi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 06:20   #44
lipase

**** helpdesk ****ing bryian **** lydia mother****ers
Old 08-06-2012, 06:46   #45
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
**** helpdesk ****ing bryian **** lydia mother****ers
I cant agree more!
My call got accepted by Lydia and she leaves right away wtf? I been calling helpdesk for ages now
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: