Old 06-20-2009, 05:28   #16
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by autobotjazz View Post
not so much nerd rage as nerd disgust with TQ and im retired from CO , I escaped with my sanity intact
I dun know... if ur saying you've let go of the game then why even bother trying to give TQ ideas? First there were some players that have long ago quit and started complaining that players could do quests to sock their talismans. They win nothing except the fun of making TQ overscrew players that actually play the game.
Point is: Why bother?
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2009, 05:44   #17
Danger781
boo! :D

Danger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I dun know... if ur saying you've let go of the game then why even bother trying to give TQ ideas? First there were some players that have long ago quit and started complaining that players could do quests to sock their talismans. They win nothing except the fun of making TQ overscrew players that actually play the game.
Point is: Why bother?
People are stupid.

417,821,560 Total Rep

http://danger781.mybrute.com

My market thread Last edited August 24th

My guide for botjailing cheaters

Quote:
The only skill required to be good is how fast you can spend money
Danger781 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2009, 05:57   #18
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger781 View Post
People are stupid.
I dun know, wouldn't call it stupidity for either case.
I call it trolling for the one that supposedly reported the quest as a bug. They could do it themselves, it's not like it's a CHEAT, the Talismans were supposed to get socked with items no matter from where. And to top it all off, the one that did say about it had quit long ago. So it would not affect them in any way. Well how about someone that had quit for 3 years would come in and say the moon box quest is an exploit and some action must b done against it?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-20-2009, 11:08   #19
autobotjazz
Autobot

autobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond repute
I stay around hoping somehow TQ willget someone with a brain running it and CO might one day become the great game it could be, but as is it has some glaring flaws and the only skill required to be good is how fast you can spend money

Helm: +2 super
Armor +3 super
Shield +2 elite
Ring +2 elite
Neck +3 Super
Boots +1 elite
Club +3 super 1 soc
Fan : Super
Tower : Elite +1

Offical Robot of the Baconeers

This Month in History : May 8th : V-E Day, Victory in Europe (WWII), 1945
Fighter for the rights of the Non db/cps buyers of Co!

server : Libra
Guild : Midnight_Msytics
autobotjazz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2009, 17:09   #20
Danger781
boo! :D

Danger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond reputeDanger781 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So true xD

417,821,560 Total Rep

http://danger781.mybrute.com

My market thread Last edited August 24th

My guide for botjailing cheaters

Quote:
Danger781 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2009, 22:17   #21
bone-you~v.35
Banned

bone-you~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.35 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.35 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bone-you~v.35
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMurphy's View Post
didnt read the nerd rage.

why is one of these made every farking week ?
Maybe it means something dumbass. A new feature doesn't mean an improvement to the game. Although we all know CO's bugs ARE features. It's still the typical asian cash farm game it's always been. No improvement so far.
bone-you~v.35 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2009, 08:14   #22
autobotjazz
Autobot

autobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bone-you~v.35 View Post
Maybe it means something dumbass. A new feature doesn't mean an improvement to the game. Although we all know CO's bugs ARE features. It's still the typical asian cash farm game it's always been. No improvement so far.
sad but true, but name calling is so immature

Helm: +2 super
Armor +3 super
Shield +2 elite
Ring +2 elite
Neck +3 Super
Boots +1 elite
Club +3 super 1 soc
Fan : Super
Tower : Elite +1

Offical Robot of the Baconeers

This Month in History : May 8th : V-E Day, Victory in Europe (WWII), 1945
Fighter for the rights of the Non db/cps buyers of Co!

server : Libra
Guild : Midnight_Msytics
autobotjazz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2009, 08:54   #23
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Clenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Ya know, I got the third top fire and water and the fifth top archer on my server. I've been playing for 4+years but my gear was started after Potency. I haven't spent a dime on this game. DB buying is just for those who don't want to work hard ingame to get better. It always comes back and bites them in the ass when they can't fb an afk target.
Clenk~V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2009, 09:06   #24
Arris

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by exzotick View Post
someone should delete this thread before it gives tq ideas.

Name: Arris
Class: Archer
Level: 122

Bringing Back Classic Conquer : http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=505528
1,800+ yes votes
and under 200 no votes
vote now <3
Arris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2009, 14:16   #25
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.7 View Post
Ya know, I got the third top fire and water and the fifth top archer on my server. I've been playing for 4+years but my gear was started after Potency. I haven't spent a dime on this game. DB buying is just for those who don't want to work hard ingame to get better. It always comes back and bites them in the ass when they can't fb an afk target.
Everyone has missed an afk/sitting/standing target I mean that is human
Least they ain't aimming
Is it wrong to buy dbs cause you get ganged by a bunch of people that played the game for years with good gears that picked the fight with you.
And you could beat in fb if they was not ganging and 1-hitting :x
Then killing you and all them laughing about it.
Prolly was wrong but least I got mine "cause I got mine".
But gratz otherwise.

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2009, 14:21   #26
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Least they ain't aimming
Is it wrong to buy dbs cause you get ganged by a bunch of people that played the game for years with good gears that picked the fight with you.
But gratz otherwise.
Somehow i miss sitting targets a lot... Yet i can't figure how i even get lucky to hit ppl while they are jumping after me lol. Except traps maybe. But some just hit me 1st leaving me no option of evading -.-
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-21-2009, 15:02   #27
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Somehow i miss sitting targets a lot... Yet i can't figure how i even get lucky to hit ppl while they are jumping after me lol. Except traps maybe. But some just hit me 1st leaving me no option of evading -.-
Yeah lol,if I miss erm like 2 ss's I just run over and nix them for the embarrassment xD
If in fact they are still afk :x

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2009, 15:24   #28
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
i usually can only hit sitting targets lol i suck at fb/ss while jumping around :x
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2009, 16:10   #29
clyrate
MEOW?

clyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I stay around hoping somehow TQ willget someone with a brain running it and CO might one day become the great game it could be, but as is it has some glaring flaws and the only skill required to be good is how fast you can spend money
Not possible. They have taken it to far to change the path they are on

The game will always be a credit card competition
clyrate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2009, 18:23   #30
Clenk~V.7
Banned

Clenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Least they ain't aimming
But gratz otherwise.
Ooh we have people on my server who will waste full bless'd stamina trying to fb, then end up psn zapping an afk target.

and on my server its the db buyers who pick fights with the people who been playing for years. it just so happen that the people playing for years normally always wins.
Clenk~V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: