Old 12-05-2008, 14:16   #1
SupraChris
Chris

SupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SupraChris
Petition for wrongful jailing of Pelon123

here is the link to the video that jailed him. Notice the guys ping goes from 500-900. In which case the fps has to remain 25 fps or the vid is supposed to be thrown out.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...7ca1b66ff34585
also notice in this video that he misses some in the beginning and alot in the end. Aimbot doesnt miss we all know this.

This is a petition to get pelon out of jail, aparently its the only way to get him out without paying the dbs. Please sign with your ingame name if you feel he has been wrongfully jailed and should be released. Please do not spam this thread it will be shown to Evelyin. Thanks.

Signers:
Pelon123
~*SUPRA*~
-Kratos-
Medieval!
Outsider
Deveno
Snipes
*Lucien*
QueenTakahisis
Shinomouri
wardandan
deadshot
War!
SirSaint
Johnny01
Kisou
Gordana
Stwoordny
::Mr_RoDY:: ( cant post on forums for some reason so he asked me to put his name down)
XLegendX
T.I.Marbury
Genie
Kaxeryo
Mikey<3
Tikee
Complexity
DubFlex
Nordrian
KillerInstict
Abyssisis
Enigma
Bornas
Tipitaki
Alpine
1XXAHMEDXX1
Troll
Shalafi
Drakkuze
ac/dc
bs_detector
Wester v.3
Oubliette
Just Pea
AksiS

Last edited by SupraChris; 12-08-2008 at 10:33.
SupraChris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 14:19   #2
AOD
Banned

AOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraChris View Post
here is the link to the video that jailed him. Notice the guys ping goes from 500-900. In which case the fps has to remain 25 fps or the vid is supposed to be thrown out.

also notice in this video that he misses some in the beginning and alot in the end. Aimbot doesnt miss we all know this.

This is a petition to get pelon out of jail, aparently its the only way to get him out without paying the dbs. Please sign with your ingame name if you feel he has been wrongfully jailed and should be released. Please do not spam this thread it will be shown to Evelyin. Thanks.

Signers:
~*SUPRA*~
Link don't work, please post correct link.
AOD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 14:19   #3
IXIDeathIXI
Teh Ownz0r

IXIDeathIXI has a reputation beyond reputeIXIDeathIXI has a reputation beyond reputeIXIDeathIXI has a reputation beyond reputeIXIDeathIXI has a reputation beyond reputeIXIDeathIXI has a reputation beyond reputeIXIDeathIXI has a reputation beyond reputeIXIDeathIXI has a reputation beyond reputeIXIDeathIXI has a reputation beyond reputeIXIDeathIXI has a reputation beyond reputeIXIDeathIXI has a reputation beyond reputeIXIDeathIXI has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to IXIDeathIXI Send a message via Yahoo to IXIDeathIXI
signed. -Kratos-
---->/....../
--->/....../
|---[......]---|
|---BOX.OF--|
|--KLEENEX--|
|___________|

Sagittarius

-Kratos- 130Trojan/130Warrior/130Trojan 280Pot

MajinBuu 124 Ninja

KO Clan Guild Leader

"Death tastes like a lollipop, Too bad Im a diabetic"
ONLY SAM CAN CORRECT MY SPELLING/GRAMMAR!

Totally Retired
IXIDeathIXI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 14:26   #4
AOD
Banned

AOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond repute
Well did some reasearching, apparantly the vid you posted, the person frapping had crap fps. But on the other hand, this vid http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...6393cc4cd11e09 shows a smooth play, fps really good and ping is 500 and lower. Seems he aimbots in this vid.
Old 12-05-2008, 14:31   #5
SmokeGfx
hai! XD

SmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOD View Post
Well did some reasearching, apparantly the vid you posted, the person frapping had crap fps. But on the other hand, this vid http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...6393cc4cd11e09 shows a smooth play, fps really good and ping is 500 and lower. Seems he aimbots in this vid.
if that is an aimbot, then go ahead and jail half the server.

signed Medieval!

edit: to clear up, he isnt a friend of mine.
EB-NightWolf 130 archer 131 archer

--- currently playing on a Classic server ---

A guild is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship

I love you Jenni.

Phoenix > Eternity > Sunshine > Taurus > Sagitarius

first full 2 soc character on Taurus
SmokeGfx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 14:31   #6
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Decadence Send a message via Skype™ to Decadence
This won't do anything but signed anyways...
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 14:35   #7
AOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeGfx View Post
if that is an aimbot, then go ahead and jail half the server.

signed Medieval!

edit: to clear up, he isnt a friend of mine.
I'm not doubting the dude can fb like really good. In general, the fps is really good, maybe his ping a lil high which could lead in affecting it. But at the 7-8 seconds in the clip, the tro seemed to fb backwards yet hitting him in the air. And the direction the tro fbed was completely off compared to where the victim was standing to was heading.

I'm not arguing, because this thread isn't going to help, I'm just backing up what I saw. If I'm wrong and you have a pretty good explanation, I'm open to hear it without any regards.
Old 12-05-2008, 14:37   #8
SupraChris
Chris

SupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm not doubting the dude can fb like really good. In general, the fps is really good, maybe his ping a lil high which could lead in affecting it. But at the 7-8 seconds in the clip, the tro seemed to fb backwards yet hitting him in the air. And the direction the tro fbed was completely off compared to where the victim was standing to was heading.
please, this is a petition. if you dont agree dont post. thanks.
also, his ping is high compared to melons 60 ping for living in cali. figure that into you thoughts.
Old 12-05-2008, 14:39   #9
AOD
Banned

Quote:
please, this is a petition. if you dont agree dont post. thanks.
also, his ping is high compared to melons 60 ping for living in cali. figure that into you thoughts.
Sorry if I don't agree. Fine I won't post, I just wanted some info to back up what I'm not seeing in the vid I saw. Watch the link I posted, around 7seconds. Give me a good explanation for that, that's all I'm asking.
Old 12-05-2008, 14:42   #10
Enigma
Nyerk

Enigma has a reputation beyond reputeEnigma has a reputation beyond reputeEnigma has a reputation beyond reputeEnigma has a reputation beyond reputeEnigma has a reputation beyond reputeEnigma has a reputation beyond reputeEnigma has a reputation beyond reputeEnigma has a reputation beyond reputeEnigma has a reputation beyond reputeEnigma has a reputation beyond reputeEnigma has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Actually it isn't. It's merely ping advantage. Check those spots sans previously jumped in and check pelons fb shots. Notice that when sans jumped to another spot, pelon aimed for the spot he was previously on. Meaning in pelon's computer screen, he's still jumping to that specific spot. And it is why it didn't get approved before.

Surala - Lvl 70 Evie
Renagi - Lvl 64 Fiona
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 14:42   #11
MeXiCanMAcK
Banned

MeXiCanMAcK has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCanMAcK has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCanMAcK has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCanMAcK has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCanMAcK has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCanMAcK has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCanMAcK has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCanMAcK has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCanMAcK has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCanMAcK has a reputation beyond reputeMeXiCanMAcK has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MeXiCanMAcK
signed
MeXiCanMAcK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 14:42   #12
SupraChris
Chris

Quote:
Sorry if I don't agree. Fine I won't post, I just wanted some info to back up what I'm not seeing in the vid I saw. Watch the link I posted, around 7seconds. Give me a good explanation for that, that's all I'm asking.
he fbd where the guy was in that vid. the guy was lagging compared to pelon and just looked like he fbd behind and hit him, but notice where the guy jumped from. i should be a vidster. seems they dont know what aimbot is.
Old 12-05-2008, 14:58   #13
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
add meh...i'd like to state for the record, that i'm not a friend of pelon's, heck for a while we were pking each other (well ok, he pked me lots more, lol) but i do respect his ability

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 15:01   #14
Magistrate
iSpam

Magistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMagistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMagistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMagistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMagistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMagistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMagistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMagistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMagistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMagistrate has a reputation beyond reputeMagistrate has a reputation beyond repute
So wait... You are petitioning to have Pelon wrongfully jailed?

Add me to the list to have him un-jailed.

Last edited by Magistrate; 12-05-2008 at 15:11.
Magistrate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2008, 15:10   #15
kronox69

kronox69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Signers:
Pelon123
~*SUPRA*~
-Kratos-
Medieval!
Outsider
Deveno
*lucien*

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: