Old 07-22-2008, 22:01   #1
freakenmad

freakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to behold
Ok ppl offcially have a New Kos that is Really Deserving wait till u see what he said

[Whisper]Arethusa speaks to blackdragonball: ok cool...im going to level now bye[0:19]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: bye sexy[0:19]

[Whisper]Arethusa speaks to blackdragonball: i didnt know we were giving eachother pet names[0:20]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: no[0:21]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: your sexy[0:21]

[Whisper]Arethusa speaks to blackdragonball: and how would you know that[0:26]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: i see you[0:27]

[Whisper]Arethusa speaks to blackdragonball: no...you see my character[0:30]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: i see you in your hous muhahaha[0:30]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: im mastervating while im watching you[0:32]

[Whisper]Arethusa speaks to blackdragonball: your wierd[0:32]

[Whisper]Arethusa speaks to blackdragonball: i didnt know it was possibe to get off to pixels[0:32]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: muhahahahaha[0:32]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: ill rape u and kill your parents[0:33]

[Whisper]Arethusa speaks to blackdragonball: riiiight[0:34]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: i have a gun and my **** is hard[0:34]

[Whisper]Arethusa speaks to blackdragonball: why dont you take that gun...and shove it up your ass[0:35]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: ill shove my **** up your ***** hole[0:37]

[Whisper]Arethusa speaks to blackdragonball: Hey this is her mom why don't you meet me in mystic castle[0:40]

[Whisper]Arethusa speaks to blackdragonball: I got a big **** for ya[0:41]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: right i got one for your mom[0:41]

[Whisper]Arethusa speaks to blackdragonball: kk w/e lol ur not gonna come to Mystic so ill just have DrifterZ kos that char [0:42]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: you scared[0:42]

[Whisper]Arethusa speaks to blackdragonball: no meet me in Mystic Castle[0:43]

[Whisper]Arethusa speaks to blackdragonball: ur the one whos scared im waiting and ur not showing up[0:43]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: you got punked[0:43]

[Whisper]blackdragonball speaks to Arethusa: *****[0:43]

Have Fun Killin him Yall
Old 07-23-2008, 00:26   #2
FaTaLiTy1530
Mark

FaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond repute
no1 cares.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:56   #3
BrutalTruth
Kelsey~!

BrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaTaLiTy1530 View Post
no1 cares.
So Fawking True
and edit ur siggy cuz if u cant even kill a Noob u cant call urself the best =]
Cant Face Me? >> Turn Around =)

Done With Conquer Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-archer View Post
what is the true meaning of pixelized friendship on a free online mmorpg?

English Isn't My First Language So Yeah I Make a Few Grammer Mistakes BIG DEAL

Last edited by BrutalTruth; 07-23-2008 at 12:54.
BrutalTruth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2008, 12:45   #4
Persuadah
MANWH0RE

Persuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond repute
I can't believe I'm seeing this, someone insulted you on the internet?!

[Whisper]arturbrasill2 speaks to Persuader: aimbother mother ****er ***[17:30]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehLuzr View Post
* Kattler (R) is a registered trademark of Persu p00ned j00, Inc. and is licenced to devilishlykatt for personal use. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBabySag View Post
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPrevster View Post
You are absolutely stupid. If I could put your stupidity into words I'm sure it would throw the balance of the universe off and destroy all life as we know it.
Persuadah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2008, 13:05   #5
FaTaLiTy1530
Mark

FaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond reputeFaTaLiTy1530 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalTruth View Post
So Fawking True
and edit ur siggy cuz if u cant even kill a Noob u cant call urself the best =]
edit my siggy? or were to sayin that to the person above me?
Old 07-23-2008, 13:06   #6
FaTaLiTy1530
Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persuadah View Post
I can't believe I'm seeing this, someone insulted you on the internet?!
i no i can't believe my eyes
Old 07-23-2008, 14:09   #7
Chim_Chim2
JeStEr!!!

Chim_Chim2 has a reputation beyond reputeChim_Chim2 has a reputation beyond reputeChim_Chim2 has a reputation beyond reputeChim_Chim2 has a reputation beyond reputeChim_Chim2 has a reputation beyond reputeChim_Chim2 has a reputation beyond reputeChim_Chim2 has a reputation beyond reputeChim_Chim2 has a reputation beyond reputeChim_Chim2 has a reputation beyond reputeChim_Chim2 has a reputation beyond reputeChim_Chim2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER
Leader of BendOver4MePls

KILLLLLL THE BATMAN!!!
Chim_Chim2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2008, 16:15   #8
BrutalTruth
Kelsey~!

BrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond reputeBrutalTruth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
edit my siggy? or were to sayin that to the person above me?
to the person above u sowwie my bad
Cant Face Me? >> Turn Around =)

Done With Conquer Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-archer View Post
what is the true meaning of pixelized friendship on a free online mmorpg?

English Isn't My First Language So Yeah I Make a Few Grammer Mistakes BIG DEAL
BrutalTruth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2008, 16:31   #9
FaTaLiTy1530
Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chim_Chim2 View Post
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER
OMG!!!!1!!1!!!!!
Quote:
to the person above u sowwie my bad
hehe thought so lol.
Old 07-23-2008, 18:13   #10
Persuadah
MANWH0RE

Persuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond reputePersuadah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Who would have guessed stuff like that happens, I mean really, come on does people really do that on the internet? :O

Quote:
* Kattler (R) is a registered trademark of Persu p00ned j00, Inc. and is licenced to devilishlykatt for personal use. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Quote:
-
Quote:
You are absolutely stupid. If I could put your stupidity into words I'm sure it would throw the balance of the universe off and destroy all life as we know it.
Old 07-23-2008, 18:33   #11
D4nGeR
Pintonator

D4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond repute
Woman you want me, give me a sign
And catch my breathing even closer behind
Do-do do do, do do do, do do do, do do do, do do

LOL

Cry me a River SeriesIIIIIIIV

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Careful what you say pimples.
I dont Milk guys for their chars. so shut up and continue abusing these people like you always have, attention *****.
I lol'ed.
D4nGeR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2008, 18:41   #12
Juce?
GOT JUICE?

Juce? is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Who would have guessed stuff like that happens, I mean really, come on does people really do that on the internet? :O
nah, we're all just haveing a terrible nightmare we all know people never insult each other over the internet. thats like one of the 7 deadly sins or somthing right?
Level:130>130>130
Juce? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2008, 07:19   #13
Persuadah
MANWH0RE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juce? View Post
nah, we're all just haveing a terrible nightmare we all know people never insult each other over the internet. thats like one of the 7 deadly sins or somthing right?
I sure hope we are having nightmares, I don't know if I could put up with the pressure finding out all this was real and happening around the world ;o

Quote:
Quote:
-
Quote:
Old 07-26-2008, 08:03   #14
ilovedavebrown
sexy beast

ilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond reputeilovedavebrown has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I sure hope we are having nightmares, I don't know if I could put up with the pressure finding out all this was real and happening around the world ;o
i can imagine mothers crying knowing that their children are being insulted over the internet...action must be taken!!!
(='.'=) I R BUNNY
(")_(")
Yomama - /Trojan***8594;Warrior***8594;Trojan/ 130***8594;130***8594;131/
i pretty much have access to half the server. so be careful what u say, it might be me on

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleValo View Post
My buddy has an AK-47 which we shoot cows and BRs with...cows are more fun cause sometimes they keep running
ilovedavebrown is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2008, 08:05   #15
LOLSMILEYDUDE:(
HUGE DONGS

LOLSMILEYDUDE:( has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE:( has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE:( has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE:( has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE:( has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE:( has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE:( has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE:( has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE:( has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE:( has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE:( has a reputation beyond repute
ihatedavebrown
LOLSMILEYDUDE:( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: