Old 07-21-2008, 08:41   #1
RottenEggs
Purple!

RottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond reputeRottenEggs has a reputation beyond repute
World PK Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyGuo View Post
We are going to launch PK tournament between servers which here we call World PK Tournament (WPT). Please see the following of this WPT activity and we do need our players to give some suggestions on that. Please tell us what do you think about the WPT and try to answer questions if you can. Thanks very much.

A. Introduction of World PK Tournament (WPT)
In the World PK Tournament, all the players in each server participate as one guild. The WPT will be held in a World PK Server (WPS), where two teams will compete every Sunday evening at 8:00pm. The participants will log into the WPS with the same character as what they are in their servers, but participants will be separated in the different guilds which have the same name as their servers. WPT will last about two hours. The team who takes over the Guild Map will be the winner. WPT 2008 will held in all the servers of the Conquer world.

See Attachment for arrangement.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=531187

Round 2
In this round, again two servers will be randomly selected by TQ to join the WPT. The result will come up with 8 winners in this Round 2.
Round 3
Same as Round 2, 4 servers out of 8 will be announced in this round for the final match.
Round 4 (Final match)
Four winner servers of Round 3 will be separated into 2 groups, the winner of each group is qualified to join the final contest which is to compete for the championship of WPT 2008. The other two are going to compete for 3rd place of WPT 2009. And the heroes of champion team will bring great honor, glory and prizes to the whole server.

C. Prize
Round 3
The top 8 winning servers will be able to enjoy three-day double Exp
Round 4:
Three servers with the highest scores will acquire one-day free cp drop event.
For the Champion Server: 2-day free cp drop event.

The above is our basic idea for the WPT 2008. Tell us your suggestions and advices.
Such as :
1. How would you like to select the guild leader of your server?
2. What do you think about the rules and the schedule?

You can also write your suggestion to nd.tqgames@gmail.com
Diamond vs Kylin. Any already know the outcome of the match? Lol. And who will be our GL?
Old 07-21-2008, 08:46   #2
AgentR07
Iconoclast

AgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond repute
sounds fun. and, we will win, and, i will be the GL #16
Old 07-21-2008, 08:49   #3
~Bankai
Banned

~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentR07 View Post
sounds fun. and, we will win, and, i will be the GL #16
** no, i am >=( wan fite ?
~Bankai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 09:01   #4
Diāvolo<3
BALD PRIDE

Diāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Liz For Gl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
130-130-130
G
ødd
Ninja-War-Wat
130-130-129

HoNoR~ Guild Leader

Its time we stand and say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I
Diāvolo<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 09:23   #5
Savrior
360°Stray

Savrior has a reputation beyond reputeSavrior has a reputation beyond reputeSavrior has a reputation beyond reputeSavrior has a reputation beyond reputeSavrior has a reputation beyond reputeSavrior has a reputation beyond reputeSavrior has a reputation beyond reputeSavrior has a reputation beyond reputeSavrior has a reputation beyond reputeSavrior has a reputation beyond reputeSavrior has a reputation beyond repute
no im gl u noobs!
Old 07-21-2008, 11:22   #6
~$carface

~$carface has a reputation beyond repute~$carface has a reputation beyond repute~$carface has a reputation beyond repute~$carface has a reputation beyond repute~$carface has a reputation beyond repute~$carface has a reputation beyond repute~$carface has a reputation beyond repute~$carface has a reputation beyond repute~$carface has a reputation beyond repute~$carface has a reputation beyond repute~$carface has a reputation beyond repute
stamp can be da gl or knightwarrior
Status-Quit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane003 View Post
Every time you post, a baby is beaten to death with a cricket bat. Please help the children and stop posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ulj4h View Post
lol wow...

Grave : Hey baby, I am horny. Come over
Gf: I am really sick...my body hurts..
Grave:But i am really really horny!
Gf: Just jack off yourself
Grave: I dunt know how
Gf: Just do what i do!
Grave: I found the hole but cant find the g-spot!
Gf: ...
Grave: Just come ovER!
~$carface is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 11:28   #7
Xazax~
Fletcher

Xazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond repute
im in xD
Trops- Fire 120+ - Main

Remong~Fast~ Pro archer twins (No Longer Twins But Still Pro)
Mint<3~RoamingGnome~Undertow teh pro waters!

Peace...Through Superior Firepower

Quote:
vanilla: Is roaming gnome strong?
Mint<3: strongest gnome in the village
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janixa View Post

So you might aswel take your insults and accusations and shove em up your ass to keep your heads company.
Xazax~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 13:13   #8
Cram~us

Cram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud of
i say we have a vote between jas, chase and haze if im not mistaken they are the three people with the highest pot?

vituku 121-124-130
~Water~Fire~Trojan~ Pot 213

Secondary Char

Cramus 121-124-105
~Trojan~Trojan~Water~

~****Happens~

Circle of Friends: S0u|ja, FeiTiCa, ThugzCorp, Suchirueru, Lord_$moke, ~Blaze, Somchay, King.Hell, liquidelf, Ryuking, QueenHell, Darktash. and any others that i forgot
Cram~us is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 13:14   #9
-Xzero-
Banned

-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute-Xzero- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to -Xzero- Send a message via Skype™ to -Xzero-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cram~us View Post
i say we have a vote between jas, chase and haze if im not mistaken they are the three people with the highest pot?
Potency shouldn't seem as a reflection on one's leadership abilities.

Plus I vote for Chad.
-Xzero- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 14:02   #10
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
It is about damn time.

I wouldnt mind being GL for it if we had to vote, however i dont think anyone should be discluded from either side. In fact, i would rather give someone else the chance, i just wana kick some other peeps asses, dont care what it says above my head.

For one thing, everyone would have to work together, which means equal opportunities, and setting differences aside for it, which as allways and as most vets have waited for, shouldnt be a problem and should be good fun =].

Look forward to this. Diamond should do well.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 14:14   #11
Cram~us

Cram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud ofCram~us has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Xzero- View Post
Potency shouldn't seem as a reflection on one's leadership abilities.

Plus I vote for Chad.

chad as in dedarkz?

vituku 121-124-130
~Water~Fire~Trojan~ Pot 213

Secondary Char

Cramus 121-124-105
~Trojan~Trojan~Water~

~****Happens~

Circle of Friends: S0u|ja, FeiTiCa, ThugzCorp, Suchirueru, Lord_$moke, ~Blaze, Somchay, King.Hell, liquidelf, Ryuking, QueenHell, Darktash. and any others that i forgot
Cram~us is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 14:20   #12
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
I can see where vitata is coming from. In the end, the person will be representing the entire server, however it shouldnt be one person leading, it should be us all working together as a team.

Not really sure about chad, given he hasnt even been on co for months, or around for that matter, at least that i know of -

As far as GL goes (IMO), it should be a pole with all the current GL's (providin they agree and want to and will come):

Haze~
Ni
Shin
Ran-Nu-Wai
CRG
NoVa
Staxi
etcetc...

or anyone else who wants to be nominated, and let people and members vote to decide.
Old 07-21-2008, 14:25   #13
Sanna
Cuterator

Sanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond reputeSanna has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Sanna Send a message via Skype™ to Sanna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
I can see where vitata is coming from. In the end, the person will be representing the entire server, however it shouldnt be one person leading, it should be us all working together as a team.

Not really sure about chad, given he hasnt even been on co for months, or around for that matter, at least that i know of -

As far as GL goes (IMO), it should be a pole with all the current GL's (providin they agree and want to and will come):

Haze~
Ni
Shin
Ran-Nu-Wai
CRG
NoVa
Staxi
etcetc...

or anyone else who wants to be nominated, and let people and members vote to decide.

Should be anyone, Maybe their is a great undiscovered Leader out there!! Imo I think it should be you
Archer ~ 13o

Quit ~ Uninstalled.

***1641;(***9679;***814;***814;***771;.•***771;)***1782;

***9829;Kim, Leah, Betsy, Mar, Chels, Mi, Tati, Deb & DrewDrew ***9829;
Sanna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2008, 14:30   #14
AgentR07
Iconoclast

AgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond repute
i still vote for mwah #16
Old 07-21-2008, 14:35   #15
Janix
Banned

Im sort of relaxing from co and responsibility atm,

Id kinda just like to go and pwn rather than having to worry about what everyone else is doing xD

Though like i said, if noone else wants to do it, i guess i will

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: