Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 16:21   #1
freakenmad

freakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to behold
Well we all knew TQ was crap but this is sad

my computer went down around 11/20/07 and i was unable to log on to co
3 days ago i got my new pc with tax returns and log on to my chars to find my trojan on dragon hacked and stripped of all gear

i submited a hack report and have recieved no help at all

i have spent a pretty decent ammount of my hard earned cash on dbs and now they are saying sum hacker can just steal my money w/o compensating me or even tracking the hacker down.

If you ask me TQ digital really has to step up their security if they are going to continue to charge people for DragonBalls.

I am a veteran player (there were only 2 servers when i started playin co Dragon and Kylin) and this is not how a PAYING coustomer should be treated,

Sincerely,

Freakenmad

P.S. Note to TQ Digital you guys really need to stop with the lax security and start protecting peoples investments or at the very least returning items/or dbs to the character that was hacked.
Old 03-07-2008, 16:23   #2
Britty
Big Member

Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow
Britty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond repute
The title of this thread should just be 'We all knew TQ is crap'

There is no sad. You knew what they were, are and will be like.

You knew this and yet continued to choose to play. So suck it up.

Besides, hacking doesn't just 'happen'. There is a weakness in your security somewhere, which you won't admit.

Last edited by Britty; 03-07-2008 at 16:25.
Old 03-07-2008, 16:34   #3
Sumeshi
5$ Ho.

Sumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond reputeSumeshi has a reputation beyond repute
If you hadn't spend money on Dbs:
  • You would have been able to get a new computer a lot faster.
  • You wouldn't have to be sad about losing real-life money.
Old 03-07-2008, 16:36   #4
tqgotpwned~v2

tqgotpwned~v2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britty View Post
The title of this thread should just be 'We all knew TQ is crap'

There is no sad. You knew what they were, are and will be like.

You knew this and yet continued to choose to play. So suck it up.

Besides, hacking doesn't just 'happen'. There is a weakness in your security somewhere, which you won't admit.
aaa noob noob noob lmao, getting brainwashed by tq i see? of course you can just get 'hacked' as you say it its not weakness in his security its weakness in tq security.
^ wow i could of guessed that
Old 03-07-2008, 16:41   #5
Britty
Big Member

Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow
Britty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tqgotpwned~v2 View Post
aaa noob noob noob lmao, getting brainwashed by tq i see? of course you can just get 'hacked' as you say it its not weakness in his security its weakness in tq security.
No it isn't. TQ have tightened up their loopholes now. You know this isn't 2007 anymore right?
Old 03-07-2008, 16:45   #6
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
If yoou spent money, try to report here maybe.

http://www.ic3.gov/

You invested in gameplay, and they either took your investment or lost it.
Old 03-07-2008, 19:31   #7
tqgotpwned~v2

tqgotpwned~v2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britty View Post
No it isn't. TQ have tightened up their loopholes now. You know this isn't 2007 anymore right?
lmao u know there is still a forum which isnt totally blocked where people can get in right? NOOB i kno more then u so go down and kiss the footsteps where tq walked some more.
^ wow i could of guessed that
Old 03-07-2008, 19:40   #8
Kassarly
<:3 )~~~

Kassarly has a reputation beyond reputeKassarly has a reputation beyond reputeKassarly has a reputation beyond reputeKassarly has a reputation beyond reputeKassarly has a reputation beyond reputeKassarly has a reputation beyond reputeKassarly has a reputation beyond reputeKassarly has a reputation beyond reputeKassarly has a reputation beyond reputeKassarly has a reputation beyond reputeKassarly has a reputation beyond repute
its only been 3 days?

maybe wait a little more for a reply

and if u did get a reply, send an email to someone else. You cant just give up after the first reply.

I know in the pass when someone was getting hacked, they had to email back and forth until they get their stuff back. Just dont yell at them cuz ur just shooting urself then.
Sparkula archer 130

My 2 little angels : Alec, Shaun

Last edited by Kassarly; 03-07-2008 at 19:42.
Old 03-07-2008, 19:42   #9
FREE HELLZ
Аdmin

FREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakenmad View Post
my computer went down around 11/20/07 and i was unable to log on to co
3 days ago i got my new pc with tax returns and log on to my chars to find my trojan on dragon hacked and stripped of all gear

i submited a hack report and have recieved no help at all

i have spent a pretty decent ammount of my hard earned cash on dbs and now they are saying sum hacker can just steal my money w/o compensating me or even tracking the hacker down.

If you ask me TQ digital really has to step up their security if they are going to continue to charge people for DragonBalls.

I am a veteran player (there were only 2 servers when i started playin co Dragon and Kylin) and this is not how a PAYING coustomer should be treated,

Sincerely,

Freakenmad

P.S. Note to TQ Digital you guys really need to stop with the lax security and start protecting peoples investments or at the very least returning items/or dbs to the character that was hacked.
Bull ****, in july of 04 there was already 5 servers.

BTW
there was 1 server then there was 3.

There was

English

then they made server 2 and server 3 and renamed english to server1
Old 03-07-2008, 19:47   #10
Britty
Big Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tqgotpwned~v2 View Post
lmao u know there is still a forum which isnt totally blocked where people can get in right? NOOB i kno more then u so go down and kiss the footsteps where tq walked some more.
No you don't.

I think you just repeat stuff that you heard from someone or somewhere else like a parrot. You sound pretty mindless to me.

Usually the simplest scenario is often the correct one. A shared account, a 'friend' who rips you off, going to one of those 'free DB' sites, a virus, malware or keylogger on your machine is far far far more likely than someone finding out your username, password and personal details by brute force or by hacking.
Old 03-07-2008, 19:55   #11
RoCk~On

RoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond reputeRoCk~On has a reputation beyond repute
You need to give it more than 3 days. I lost a 130 trojan character temporarily after my fiancee used an internet cafe to play. More than likely there was some type of keylogger installed on the PC she used.

Anyway, I emailed TQ when it happened and gave them all the information I could, including what the skill levels were at and things like that. I also had made screenshots of all her items from the status window to prove that her character was wearing them.

It took roughly 2 weeks, but they emailed me back and gave me the character back. They made a new character to store the items for some reason, but they gave me the info to log that in too.

I didn't purchase 20DB codes and they still helped me. I do recommend not acting like a ***** to them when you talk to them. Just explain the whole situation as much as you can and be polite. That seems to work, at least for me.
Originally Posted by angelwolf71885 View Post
but how dumb is the question...
i dont buy dbs so i must have agilest 1 brain cell
Dude just because you gargle when you talk irl doesn't mean you gotta type like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraxus View Post
I choose.... A midget with a flat head, no teeth, and a perfectly round mouth... I'll let you guess why
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weetah View Post
All I expect the average girl to have is a ******.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxXx View Post
My day isn't complete unless I've taken a shot in the mouth!

Get all pics from the 1st Asian girl thread
Old 03-07-2008, 20:04   #12
FREE HELLZ
Аdmin

FREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond reputeFREE HELLZ has a reputation beyond repute
owned.
\
I filed a case at 11pm friday night

got all my items but my necky by sunday morning, got the necky sunday night
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: