Old 03-03-2008, 20:12   #1
freakenmad

freakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to behold
Hey Diamond Folks Need help

ok my pc went down around 11/20/07 and i wasnt able to log on to any of my accounts i just got back online and now i log on to my trojan on Dragon and all of my equips are gone except wh cuz it was passworded i need to get a gm to do a trace of the items as it was a hack but i cant recall all the info they need for the crap -.- i remember when i had my first hacking incident i got opal to trace it for me so i would like to see what we can do cuz i spent a decent ammount of real money on the items and now they are gone if any one can get a gm to trace/return the items for me i would be verry happy

i mean its kinda crappy if i have to start over cuz of a hacker and the fact that i couldnt log on to see it sooner then now

thanks in advance ppl
Old 03-03-2008, 20:16   #2
Xazax~
Fletcher

Xazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond repute
hey man
sorry to hear that
what u should do is submit a case for the lost info as long as u have registered email they should send u full info if u submit
then what i do is go to live support and tell them and usually they speed it up and send it to me right away
next submit a hack case with full info
sorry to hear bout ur tro =[ hope it works out
Trops- Fire 120+ - Main

Remong~Fast~ Pro archer twins (No Longer Twins But Still Pro)
Mint<3~RoamingGnome~Undertow teh pro waters!

Peace...Through Superior Firepower

Quote:
vanilla: Is roaming gnome strong?
Mint<3: strongest gnome in the village
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janixa View Post

So you might aswel take your insults and accusations and shove em up your ass to keep your heads company.
Xazax~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2008, 20:16   #3
trigeki

trigeki has a reputation beyond reputetrigeki has a reputation beyond reputetrigeki has a reputation beyond reputetrigeki has a reputation beyond reputetrigeki has a reputation beyond reputetrigeki has a reputation beyond reputetrigeki has a reputation beyond reputetrigeki has a reputation beyond reputetrigeki has a reputation beyond reputetrigeki has a reputation beyond reputetrigeki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trigeki Send a message via MSN to trigeki
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakenmad View Post
ok my pc went down around 11/20/07 and i wasnt able to log on to any of my accounts i just got back online and now i log on to my trojan on Dragon and all of my equips are gone except wh cuz it was passworded i need to get a gm to do a trace of the items as it was a hack but i cant recall all the info they need for the crap -.- i remember when i had my first hacking incident i got opal to trace it for me so i would like to see what we can do cuz i spent a decent ammount of real money on the items and now they are gone if any one chttp://bbs.conqueronline.com/index.php
ConquerRPG Foruman get a gm to trace/return the items for me i would be verry happy

i mean its kinda crappy if i have to start over cuz of a hacker and the fact that i couldnt log on to see it sooner then now

thanks in advance ppl
try reporting it with as much info you know & if your lucky they help you

P.S. thats what most people get for putting in jibberish when they signed up
Do you have Dragonball Issues? Send an email to DragonBall@nd.com.cn
Caught someone abusing a bug, using heavy swear words ingame or using a hack? Send an email to service@conqueronline.com.
Do you need your case to be re-checked? Then please send an email to lilac@nd.com.cn.
Are you new to Conquer Online? Visit here and Ask Questions.
Need Technical and Installation Support? Click here.
Not sure what GM takes care of your server? Then please visit here.
Do you have problems receiving the DragonBall Code(s)? Please refer to here.
Becareful of Fake GMs on MSN.
trigeki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2008, 20:18   #4
Xazax~
Fletcher

Xazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond repute
you cant submit a hacked case without the info it wont let u so that as much as u kno wont help =\ gotta try to get them to send it all
PS ima pm u just a sec
Trops- Fire 120+ - Main

Remong~Fast~ Pro archer twins (No Longer Twins But Still Pro)
Mint<3~RoamingGnome~Undertow teh pro waters!

Peace...Through Superior Firepower

Quote:
vanilla: Is roaming gnome strong?
Mint<3: strongest gnome in the village
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janixa View Post

So you might aswel take your insults and accusations and shove em up your ass to keep your heads company.
Xazax~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2008, 08:15   #5
freakenmad

freakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to behold
ok so i reported the hack case and once again im shown how much tq cares about ppls gear

they told me pretty much that they cant do anything about it so meh idk i may just quit co all together cuz u cant get any where w/o buying dbs and then when u spend real money they let *** hackers get away with stealing the items ie whats the point

PS if any one i mean any one can get a gm in this thread it would be much appreciated
Old 03-05-2008, 15:07   #6
puffinsmuggler
Mr. Tekk

Location: Levi, can I come over after school?We can hang around by the poolDid your mom get back from her business trip?Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip?You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to beI'm all grown up now, baby can't you se
puffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond reputepuffinsmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to puffinsmuggler
nah we lost hacked double socs

cuz the hacker logged the acc before we put the socs on it to rb so in theory if its logged more than twice its "shared" bull**** eh?

PM if u need stuff rbed or blessed

Dont Forget To Rep My Sexiness (i shall rep u back leave ya name)

Mommy are there any more girl schsnds... Girl scjsdjosd FUK

VOTE FOR ME IDEA MINING WOO

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=574870QUEST GUIDE!

Tekk For GM! "Obama once said to all of us "YES You CAN!"
puffinsmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: