Old 12-14-2007, 19:35   #1
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
@Egyptians.

You guys expect us not to get pissed off when you guys have retards like spoil running around saying " **** your mom" or "im gonna sick my **** in your ass" and other random retarded ****? You guys claim i got racial by posting that picture that i found on google, to a picture that spoil talked **** on.

If you guys want an apology, tell me straight up, dont be having little racially confused girls running around on myspace telling me to for example, Nikki

Verdreht says:
hey on forums u need to apologize for wat u said bout arabs.

Have also been hearing that shafey wants to and i quote "kos the **** out of me" For what reason? shafey already knowes hes the only egy i like and he should also know that the words i say towards any Egy's doesnt consider him, why? because unlike most egys, he actually thinks before he says, and hes actually kind.
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2007, 03:11   #2
!AhMeD!
Muslim

!AhMeD! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post
You guys expect us not to get pissed off when you guys have retards like spoil running around saying " **** your mom" or "im gonna sick my **** in your ass" and other random retarded ****? You guys claim i got racial by posting that picture that i found on google, to a picture that spoil talked **** on.

If you guys want an apology, tell me straight up, dont be having little racially confused girls running around on myspace telling me to for example, Nikki

Verdreht says:
hey on forums u need to apologize for wat u said bout arabs.

Have also been hearing that shafey wants to and i quote "kos the **** out of me" For what reason? shafey already knowes hes the only egy i like and he should also know that the words i say towards any Egy's doesnt consider him, why? because unlike most egys, he actually thinks before he says, and hes actually kind.

Iam not Hypocritical like other ppl
I can say ur true in ur face not scared from u
about speak kind to u in game and when any one speak about u irl say yeh he is a fa g this is the one who have Hypocritical

ur true that u just Astray kid in sea of science . (Edit)

Keeping going to school if that will learn u the true of world.

"we have system, they have only religion"

Char:
0.o!Ninja!o.0 Pure Ninja 130-130-123
~BaBy~ 1st rb Fire (130)

Never been Broken

Last edited by !AhMeD!; 12-15-2007 at 16:18.
!AhMeD! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2007, 08:02   #3
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !AhMeD! View Post
Iam not Hypocritical like other ppl
I can say ur true in ur face not scared from u
about speak kind to u in game and when any one speak about u irl say yeh he is a fa g this is the one who have Hypocritical

ur true that u just Astray kid in Science sea.

Keeping going to school if that will learn u the true of world.
A stray kid in science sea? Omfg.. do you even understand the bull**** you say? Really you say your good at english, but you cant even make one single sentence with true meaning or with any bit of sense.
Old 12-17-2007, 16:47   #4
~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~

~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute
hey junior how bout u mention how u said all that **** about how arabs arent people and should blow themselves up and when i told u to apologize cuz u pissed off shafey u were like i dont care hes just an egyptian, i think everyone would like to hear that

we the best and we step all over everyone else
~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 17:52   #5
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ View Post
hey junior how bout u mention how u said all that **** about how arabs arent people and should blow themselves up and when i told u to apologize cuz u pissed off shafey u were like i dont care hes just an egyptian, i think everyone would like to hear that
Think i care? I mean really, go be racially confused somewhere else.
Old 12-17-2007, 18:00   #6
~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~

~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Think i care? I mean really, go be racially confused somewhere else.
go be a fat loser sumwhere else i mean no one in this whole freakin game.. hell in this whole freakin world LIKES U. now go eat urself into depression and become a bigger blob than u already are and do everyone a favor and quit (and by that i include forums)

Old 12-17-2007, 18:20   #7
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
go be a fat loser sumwhere else i mean no one in this whole freakin game.. hell in this whole freakin world LIKES U. now go eat urself into depression and become a bigger blob than u already are and do everyone a favor and quit (and by that i include forums)
Lol, talk all the **** you want, really. Btw, whats that eating disorder that you got where you dont eat anything and if you do, you throw it up? And also, people do like me,

Loved by Few, Hated by Many.
Old 12-17-2007, 18:28   #8
~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~

Quote:
Lol, talk all the **** you want, really. Btw, whats that eating disorder that you got where you dont eat anything and if you do, you throw it up? And also, people do like me,

Loved by Few, Hated by Many.
its anorexia and bulimia but i dont suffer from either i just got a high metabolism and walk alot. its called avoid being fat but still eat normally .. DIET

Old 12-17-2007, 18:36   #9
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
its anorexia and bulimia but i dont suffer from either i just got a high metabolism and walk alot. its called avoid being fat but still eat normally .. DIET
Ya.. sure.... trust, you got eating issues. Talk all the **** you want really, and saying noone likes me? Come the **** on, You had me on friends list, meaning you somehow liked me, or wanted something from me one of the two.
Old 12-17-2007, 18:39   #10
~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~

Quote:
Ya.. sure.... trust, you got eating issues. Talk all the **** you want really, and saying noone likes me? Come the **** on, You had me on friends list, meaning you somehow liked me, or wanted something from me one of the two.
i was curious about u.. then i found out how UTTERLY OBNOXIOUS U WERE!!! and i eat alot. like alot alot i just am a steady weight

Old 12-17-2007, 18:41   #11
boogers
Squad 3

boogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to boogers
nikki..i see u talkin **** abt asians on seph's friend chat
i have ss's..but..i dont rly need to put them up..cuz u knw wat im talkin abt

Current Guild: WaR
Position: Deputy
Class: Support Water 15k hp 2k mana (Troj 130 - War 130 - Water 130)
Trojan (Troj 130 - Troj 130 - Troj xxx) Retired

Respects FB Movie - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaTnePKFo3s

Gotei13 Video - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4upemuupW0

Currently retired|Spamming Forums
boogers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 18:48   #12
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
i was curious about u.. then i found out how UTTERLY OBNOXIOUS U WERE!!! and i eat alot. like alot alot i just am a steady weight
Why were you curious about me? If noone likes me you shouldn't have been curoius about me. Not to mention you only talked to me when you needed something Now i see why asuka and them hate you.
Old 12-17-2007, 18:56   #13
~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~

Quote:
Why were you curious about me? If noone likes me you shouldn't have been curoius about me. Not to mention you only talked to me when you needed something Now i see why asuka and them hate you.
auska hates me cuz she wants my bf and alex hates me cuz she has no other life but to follow auska like a love struck puppy and u guilt tripped me into adding ur *** ass

Old 12-17-2007, 19:08   #14
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
auska hates me cuz she wants my bf and alex hates me cuz she has no other life but to follow auska like a love struck puppy and u guilt tripped me into adding ur *** ass
Nah, only reason why i added you is so you would stop *****ing about me killing your little guild mates. Cus i was killing both you and oscar nonstop, then you started talking "nice" and made me add you so i wouldnt hit you with fb. So keep on talkin ****.

Get your facts straight first. Also, answer Lee
Old 12-17-2007, 19:57   #15
~MuFFiN_MaSTeR~

Quote:
Nah, only reason why i added you is so you would stop *****ing about me killing your little guild mates. Cus i was killing both you and oscar nonstop, then you started talking "nice" and made me add you so i wouldnt hit you with fb. So keep on talkin ****.

Get your facts straight first. Also, answer Lee
naw cuz i asked u to make me a avatar and u were all like u just unblocked me and how i never talked to u and right then u killed my char and i was like hey thats me and u were like oh i din kno and then i added u cuz u were complainin like a old woman oh and me and oscar were messin around u noob and to lee im friends with ppl no matter wat u can ask my friends . LOSER talking crap wit nothin to back u

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: