Old 01-12-2008, 16:32   #241
!AhMeD!
Muslim

!AhMeD! is on a distinguished road
[Whisper]Crazy-One speaks to Hatake~Kakashi: i loged today just for killing this dumb respect and his *** friend jakieboy[1:29]

i think that's enough.

lier's not in our system.

"we have system, they have only religion"

Char:
0.o!Ninja!o.0 Pure Ninja 130-130-123
~BaBy~ 1st rb Fire (130)

Never been Broken
!AhMeD! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 16:50   #242
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !AhMeD! View Post
[Whisper]Crazy-One speaks to Hatake~Kakashi: i loged today just for killing this dumb respect and his *** friend jakieboy[1:29]

i think that's enough.

lier's not in our system.
Sure......... Yup.... Quit means no more, thus meaning you didn't quit, And also you said you came back just for me, you never said you only logged on to kill me. So **** off. Kufar
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2008, 05:12   #243
!AhMeD!
Muslim

Finally the muslim pwn.

Char:
~BaBy~ 1st rb Fire (130)

Never been Broken
Old 01-15-2008, 06:28   #244
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Finally the muslim pwn.
Pwn in what? Im just waiting for you to post something retarded like you just did.
Old 01-15-2008, 18:17   #245
aztecsage

aztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post
Pwn in what? Im just waiting for you to post something retarded like you just did.
Think he meant in the suicide bomber rate or in the stupid contest
aztecsage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2008, 18:43   #246
Neji64
FLCL

Neji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
arnt yours????Huh????? it's muslims words
ohh my allah i hurt him again and again
play in the sand LOL all the world was sand at first so y not playing on the sand
just feel the meaning of the muslims word's

Muslims pwn any one,like i did to u in game's too when i killed u too many time's and finally u ran and when my word's hurt u u said filtred oh my allah

ur pathetic kafir.
I'm not sufficient in Muslim knowledge, but I heard from a friend that it's against the Koran to consider yourself superior to others.

BTW, the world was NOT all sand at first, so don't spread your ignorance.
Quote:
Finally the muslim pwn.
Yes, you Muslims really are the pawns of the world.
Neji64 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2008, 22:31   #247
Jake|Ekaj
jeki♥beki

Jake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jake|Ekaj
ahmed.. LOOOOL kiss my a$s dip****.. LOL
go quit...
Old 01-15-2008, 22:35   #248
Jake|Ekaj
jeki♥beki

Jake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond reputeJake|Ekaj has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jake|Ekaj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji64 View Post
I'm not sufficient in Muslim knowledge, but I heard from a friend that it's against the Koran to consider yourself superior to others.

BTW, the world was NOT all sand at first, so don't spread your ignorance.

Yes, you Muslims really are the pawns of the world.
ooooooooooh LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Old 01-15-2008, 23:03   #249
Hee|_o
Espada 6

Hee|_o is on a distinguished road
17 pages of flames and no mod del or close off this thread...wow

HeeLo!

Lv:124 / 130

Potency : 221
Hee|_o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2008, 13:35   #250
aztecsage

aztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond reputeaztecsage has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hee|_o View Post
17 pages of flames and no mod del or close off this thread...wow
Funny as hell xD

@Neji~ Aren't they all for the "We are all equal..................... except women"
aztecsage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2008, 13:54   #251
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztecsage View Post
Funny as hell xD

@Neji~ Aren't they all for the "We are all equal..................... except women"
In my opinion, i dont think they like women, i mean they keep them covered up at ALL times. If a girl is beautiful, i think she deserves to atleast show her god damn face/body, like not nude or anything but still... Who likes wearing bedsheets over their body anyways.
Old 01-16-2008, 14:19   #252
freakenmad

freakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post
You guys expect us not to get pissed off when you guys have retards like spoil running around saying " **** your mom" or "im gonna sick my **** in your ass" and other random retarded ****? You guys claim i got racial by posting that picture that i found on google, to a picture that spoil talked **** on.

If you guys want an apology, tell me straight up, dont be having little racially confused girls running around on myspace telling me to for example, Nikki

Verdreht says:
hey on forums u need to apologize for wat u said bout arabs.

Have also been hearing that shafey wants to and i quote "kos the **** out of me" For what reason? shafey already knowes hes the only egy i like and he should also know that the words i say towards any Egy's doesnt consider him, why? because unlike most egys, he actually thinks before he says, and hes actually kind.
Sup Respect >.> and so u guys know Respect is a good person unless you cross him first ive known him for a couple years now ill just leave it at that >.>
freakenmad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2008, 15:02   #253
!AhMeD!
Muslim

The story must have

End

And all will watch.

If u can't feel my word's or miss feeling it,iam sure that u have muslims in ur area can make u feel it. we don't spamm or saying **** but we try to show the true around wolrd i miss ur english and u miss my Arabic so we the same .

Much respect for who sure that there is end of the life ,u true or wrong it's only back to u, If u miss it only blame urself.

Char:
~BaBy~ 1st rb Fire (130)

Never been Broken
Old 01-19-2008, 15:38   #254
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
The story must have

End

And all will watch.

If u can't feel my word's or miss feeling it,iam sure that u have muslims in ur area can make u feel it. we don't spamm or saying **** but we try to show the true around wolrd i miss ur english and u miss my Arabic so we the same .

Much respect for who sure that there is end of the life ,u true or wrong it's only back to u, If u miss it only blame urself.
When is one of you ***gots goiing to make sense? Just quit trying to type in english, better yet, quit trying to make everyone here think that what you say is right only because of your religion. You were raised to believe that your religion is the best. Your the one that brought religion into this. Not us. So **** you, and your people.

Funny thing is i caught one of your most "respected" egyptians !!~~mora~~!! AKA kenzo, p lvl botting, auto stigging, and speed hacking

Heres the video. http://blip.tv/file/608642
Old 01-19-2008, 15:50   #255
Neji64
FLCL

Neji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond reputeNeji64 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The story must have

End

And all will watch.

Your mouth must just be your anus then.
Neji64 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: