Old 01-12-2008, 09:40   #16
morphs
Retired~

morphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond repute
no one tell him the db transfer is "paused" until further notice #16

"This next song takes something that's not that fun, math, and makes it offensive." -Bo Burnham

[12:43:38 AM]Herpes or GTFO: CHOCOLATE RAAAIN RUB MY PENIS ON THE GRIMMY STREET CHOOOOCOLATE RAAAIN BLOW A DONKEY WASH IT DOWN THE DRAIN remix bitches!

You Know Life Is Like a Box Of Chocolats. You Never Know... THE FUCKING HOBGOBLINS STOLE THE CHOCOLATS!

Retired~

Damien Is Mexicano!!
morphs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2008, 12:10   #17
pfft..INBREDS
Legless...

pfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakenmad View Post
sup ppl im workin on gettin back on as fast as possible for sum reason the pc my dad has rite now wont connect to co so im waiting for the new parts on my pc to come in as soon as i can ill be back on and out there being my normal freakeh self >.>

Laterz guys and have fun out there
Its cos your PC knows Co is a pile of wank xD

Hai Freaken hows life nikr? <3

Im like marmite, you either like me or you don't. Get over it I did yesterday

QUIT THIS CRAP FOR A WHILE Playing WoW <3... Loggin on to talk and PK people I dont like or who P1ss me Off
Legless = 125 Trojan - 100 Archer.
legless = 130 Archer - 123 Trojan
noname11 = 123 fire - 130 fire - 59 water
TuiShao = 130 water - 105 Fire
Chars I have ACCESS too... too many but...
Yea I share chars, I'm lucky to have friends who will help me when I need and even more lucky to be trusted.
Faithful_Souls <3 Much thanks to Matt(lesser), Jer(Zan), Hobbes For all the help with TG and shiz and also putting up with my randomness <3Napoleon<3 1 of my many lovers , Kweny<3 Wifey, Witty<3 Daughter, Benji<3 the little bro I never had, Alvy<3 my crazy chopstick noob little bro, Amanda<3 Pro stigger, Liz<3Crazy Insomniac Msn buddy,Jay Crazy Pikey :P,daed <3 the lovable paki Abdul <3 MY WIFE K, Mark, Dist, Niko, Christoph, John, Shin + Maz, Thi, Pete + Rich, Pete (cybie), Ni, Huong, YTD, Levi, Vlad, DomDom, Christian, Juho, Scott, Annie, Kimkimz, Melly, Poo, Princess Kai, Kim, Jake, Loulou, Menra, Steve, Chad, Joelie, Colin, Stoive (kats)and the rest of you peoples that I havent put in<3
pfft..INBREDS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2008, 13:41   #18
freakenmad

freakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfft..INBREDS View Post
Its cos your PC knows Co is a pile of wank xD

Hai Freaken hows life nikr? <3
Lol sup leg life is crap as usual damn bush and his war mongering >.> u know but meh life is goin alright waiting on my new job to call me in to start z.z takin em forever lol

Woot for teh $15.00 per hour starting pay job FTW >.>

and ur rite my pc prolly does know co is a pile of wank >.> lol
freakenmad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2008, 13:45   #19
Xazax~
Fletcher

Xazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond reputeXazax~ has a reputation beyond repute
wassup man =]
this is Fletcher Btw-my last 2 accts r banned so i made this one >.>
and ummm
RoamingGnome
Bloodsport
Enemier
those would be the chars u would remember #13
Xazax~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2008, 15:47   #20
pfft..INBREDS
Legless...

pfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond reputepfft..INBREDS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol sup leg life is crap as usual damn bush and his war mongering >.> u know but meh life is goin alright waiting on my new job to call me in to start z.z takin em forever lol

Woot for teh $15.00 per hour starting pay job FTW >.>

and ur rite my pc prolly does know co is a pile of wank >.> lol
lol 15 doller an hour........... **** mi like 9 pound an hour wtf are u doing o.O?
W.e it is I want to do it xD

I keep loggin into Co a lot alate can tell im bored and my wow times running out lol

Edit: Don't bypass... ty - BM

QUIT THIS CRAP FOR A WHILE Playing WoW <3... Loggin on to talk and PK people I dont like or who P1ss me Off
Yea I share chars, I'm lucky to have friends who will help me when I need and even more lucky to be trusted.
Faithful_Souls <3 Much thanks to Matt(lesser), Jer(Zan), Hobbes For all the help with TG and shiz and also putting up with my randomness <3Napoleon<3 1 of my many lovers , Kweny<3 Wifey, Witty<3 Daughter, Benji<3 the little bro I never had, Alvy<3 my crazy chopstick noob little bro, Amanda<3 Pro stigger, Liz<3Crazy Insomniac Msn buddy,Jay Crazy Pikey :P,daed <3 the lovable paki Abdul <3 MY WIFE K, Mark, Dist, Niko, Christoph, John, Shin + Maz, Thi, Pete + Rich, Pete (cybie), Ni, Huong, YTD, Levi, Vlad, DomDom, Christian, Juho, Scott, Annie, Kimkimz, Melly, Poo, Princess Kai, Kim, Jake, Loulou, Menra, Steve, Chad, Joelie, Colin, Stoive (kats)and the rest of you peoples that I havent put in<3

Last edited by BlackMagics; 01-17-2008 at 09:47.
Old 01-17-2008, 14:12   #21
freakenmad

freakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to beholdfreakenmad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
lol 15 doller an hour........... **** mi like 9 pound an hour wtf are u doing o.O?

I keep loggin into Co a lot alate can tell im bored and my wow times running out lol

lol Welding bro and that is only starting wages >.> after like 30-90 days (with most companies) you get a decent raise >.> and when i can get on co ill be on as i was before >.>
freakenmad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2008, 17:32   #22
bods
pervert

bods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond reputebods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bods Send a message via Yahoo to bods
Quote:
lol Welding bro and that is only starting wages >.> after like 30-90 days (with most companies) you get a decent raise >.> and when i can get on co ill be on as i was before >.>

ahaha you guys are so lucky to have that rate....15 dollars an hour, 9 pounds an hour

i got 2 dollars an hour
Old 01-17-2008, 17:37   #23
_SnowAura_
HeadShot!

_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute
i got no money cuz all i buy is WEED!.. PASS ME DA WEED!!!!

Tear-Drop <--- Slt

How to dupe an items on conqueer or any mmorpg:
Drop an items n press ALT+F4

You're a noob or you're a pro

That's life
_SnowAura_ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2008, 02:57   #24
~st3alth"
FMLYHM

~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute
phff im a good old alcho hahaha *** weed to many nightmares

Keep your guard up
and your buddies in mind
good friends bail u out of jail
True friends are the ones sitting next to you saying "were flucked"
~Pitbull~ lvl 134-134-134 Water-War-Troj
~Stealth~ 131-131-1XX pure troj
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bankai View Post
And it's Ian we're talkin about here, he is somewhat of a god.
~st3alth" is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2008, 11:20   #25
_SnowAura_
HeadShot!

_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute_SnowAura_ has a reputation beyond repute
Cuz u crazy aussi listen to much PINK FLOYD WHEN STONE ^^ freaking rock on!

Tear-Drop <--- Slt

How to dupe an items on conqueer or any mmorpg:
Drop an items n press ALT+F4

You're a noob or you're a pro

That's life
_SnowAura_ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2008, 16:06   #26
pfft..INBREDS
Legless...

Quote:

Lawl no bypass fool, Its a yorkshire word haha atleast learn the words correctly if you are going to give warnings for it!.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: