Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 10:13   #166
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RETS4 View Post
Mehh im glad most of the things i hate on CO are gone for the classic version, i dont really care about the lottery ofc id prefer not to have it in classic co but aslong as i get the old feeling back i dun care only thing thats bugginig me is the itemlock.
You most likely wont as soon as the first bulker starts buying all the lotto 2socket items and +8's. At least youll have a chance of killing him since battle power is gone i guess.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Old 10-24-2009, 10:39   #167
SyntaxNL.
Retired

SyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond repute
I've been reading all the pages and the chats i had so far with Hemp in private.

I changed my opinion regarding Classic CO, in a positive way.
The idea of Hemp with the features is fair enough, a decent compromise.

My personal interest would be;
Delete itemlock and no that has nothing to do with proxies, keylogging and such for "hacking" purposes.
Gaining items from red / blacknamed players was an important feature of the "good old days" and PVP aspect.

Lottery, maybe adjust items able to win?
It's not my biggest concern though.

2nd socketing weapons with DBs was in CO 1.0 and maybe that should be considered.

If Hemp has any questions regarding my opinion, or others, feel free to reply.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:42   #168
Manburger
Banned

Manburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond reputeManburger has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Manburger Send a message via MSN to Manburger
Also, seriously put the old PKing system back. I miss when I could just kill someone that was black and get their gear, rather than seeing it flash in a window in my inventory for 3 days then dissapear and give me 80 CP for a super 2 soc +6 bow in compensation.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:44   #169
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL. View Post

Delete itemlock and no that has nothing to do with proxies, keylogging and such for "hacking" purposes.
Gaining items from red / blacknamed players was an important feature of the "good old days" and PVP aspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manburger View Post
Also, seriously put the old PKing system back. I miss when I could just kill someone that was black and get their gear, rather than seeing it flash in a window in my inventory for 3 days then dissapear and give me 80 CP for a super 2 soc +6 bow in compensation.
thats what he just said silly.

I'd also like to see the Conquer 1.0 method of composition
especially if we are getting lottery. I don't like that crap
where you can make anything from +1 to +8 with just one
stone that's ridiculous. TQ will also make more money if they
use the old way
Old 10-24-2009, 10:55   #170
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL. View Post
I've been reading all the pages and the chats i had so far with Hemp in private.

I changed my opinion regarding Classic CO, in a positive way.
The idea of Hemp with the features is fair enough, a decent compromise.

Lottery, maybe adjust items able to win?
It's not my biggest concern though.

2nd socketing weapons with DBs was in CO 1.0 and maybe that should be considered.

If Hemp has any questions regarding my opinion, or others, feel free to reply.
Weve discussed that too, we concluded item lock was safer and necersary for people to be comfortable to go pking. Because you will die alot faster in co classic since you wont have battle power. So eventhough it wasnt a co 1.0 feature the new bounty system is way better for pkers and for the people hunting pkers. More pkers = more chances to earn a bounty.

As fcor the lotto? People dont realise yet how big an impact its gonna have on classic co untill the first bulkers starts setting up his account, buying up every 2socket item and every +8 he can get his hands on to make the first 2socketed +12 trojan with herc capabilities. They say hercers have no skill.....what happens when a guy comes that actually bulks and has herc skills?

Your probably gonna say thats just a minority. Well bulking is indeed a minority and no one can stop the ones on co 2.0 without them bulking themself.

As for the new composing system i like it a lot there is hardly any inventory and warehouse space wasted that way.

Characters:

Last edited by Snyder; 10-24-2009 at 10:58.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:07   #171
oodalumpss
oodanoob

oodalumpss has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumpss has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumpss has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumpss has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumpss has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumpss has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumpss has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumpss has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumpss has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumpss has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumpss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to oodalumpss
I strongly dislike lotto. Not because of how it affects PVP, but because of how it ruined the economy. Lotto, like many of the newer additions, took people out of the equation. A paypaller would much rather take the risk with lotto than buy expensive items from other players (and I don't blame them). A paypaller should be able to get whatever they need, not from lotto, but from other players.

But, I really wouldn't mind lotto if they took 2s and +8s items out of the winnings. Top moneybag is definitely a huge prize worth risking for, and they would still be getting the items they want by buying from other players.

One more thing bothers me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.
I'm hoping this is just a typo.
Still getting the second socket in non-weapons with DBs... I could live with it ,personally, because I only make single socketed items.
But no 2nd socket for weapons? That's getting absurd. Low level normal 2s weapons are pretty easy to find, so the only thing that this new change will affect are the special ability reborn weapons.

Last edited by oodalumpss; 10-24-2009 at 12:13.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:42   #172
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
it's not always about skill.
your still gonna have problems killing someone with good gear.
on Emerald back in the day 2 fire tao's
DaisyAnne and SanguisAstra maybe even that GrandFather dude.
Pain in the asses to kill
why? because they were fire taos with better gear then half the server.
no skill required in being a fire tao. but they still killed more then they died =/.
Hmm who are you im from emerald and you know the co 1.0 history i see. You know exactly at what im hinting at. And those were pre lotto days. When lotto and co 1.0 combine its gonna be a **** storm the damage output these characters are gonna have is gonna be insane. Theyre gonna be killable yes, but ive fought those 3 before and ive seen first hand what happens when you fight a guildwar vs pre lotto, pre bulk plain db buyers.

(general comment)You people think your going back to the good old days? Read what i typed in this post and the ones before and reflect on it.

Potency vs lotto, lotto might be the lesser of two evils. Its an evil none the less and its gonna come and bite us in the ass. You can quote me on that.

Characters:

Last edited by Snyder; 10-24-2009 at 12:57.
Old 10-24-2009, 13:16   #173
BrandonV.2
Best2Play

BrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Warburg View Post
@ Rapist - Your 100% wrong in every aspect of your thought. The way conquer is now and the way conquer should be is plagueing your brain. From the beta of conquer up until the Lotto people worked for gear, okay? Once Lotto came out, a person could start the game, play lotto a couple times, and have 3x better gear than the people that worked for the gear. This info about 1 hitting/ 2 hitting etc. that your explaining has no meaning, and frankly I didn't even read those sentances.

About this dignity? Your saying if I played the game before lotto and liked the market system, hunting system, gear system, I have no dignity? All old players worked for there gear using the same systems as me, and as for "You like other stuff not PVP you have no dignity". How do you think you get to PVP you f* ucked up child? You use the old systems to get gear you fool. You can't start the game and immediately PVP, unless you Lotto, which im beginning to beleive you had a part in.

Before Lottery bulking had small effect if any on the game, you could still get a ****load of db's but the only thing you could do with them was buy **** from other players which balanced it.

I don't understand how anyone could possibly be so wrong. Your brain clearly doesn't work sensibly. In any case, Lotto was the defining moment where Bulker's took over, and Potency was icing on the cake. With either of these features there won't be success.
Ok, heres the thing, back before lotto ppl still had +7s, and -7 etc, now you are saying bulkers "gained" from this but I remember alot of my friends (non bulkers) lottoing and they would win good stuff to compete with the bulkers, altho since no potency it wont honestly matter, if I can chain fbs on you, you are dead no matter what thus meaning you can have all the +8s you want it wont matter. Honestly the reason I dont care about lotto is because lotto gives hope to the non db buyers that they can still get +8s, etc even without bulking.

tl;dr this is what we are given for a "classic" co, like it or not its going to happen, and if you want to QQ do it somewhere else where ppl actually care. Be happy with what we are getting.

Last edited by BrandonV.2; 10-24-2009 at 13:18.
Old 10-24-2009, 15:16   #174
kdevil__13
Banned

kdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I was wondering
without BP
what exactly would horses do
never actually played CO with them on it.

it is pretty big i must admit.

Well the thing is the players wanted it to STRICTLY be 1.0. The fact that lottery is planned to be in this 1.0 rip off states that TQ still wants to milk players and increase their DB sales off this. Every company wants to make money, but should not do so by ruining the game.
Old 10-24-2009, 15:17   #175
dilBo <3
Banned

dilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdevil__13 View Post
Let me know when you can retort with something actually intelligent.
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdevil__13 View Post
SyntaxNL Wins.

Shut the **** up Rapist your a nobody.
Okay.
Old 10-24-2009, 15:17   #176
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
Quote:
I was wondering
without BP
what exactly would horses do
never actually played CO with them on it.
Add more lag and silly graphics to the game =/
Old 10-25-2009, 03:55   #177
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
So I am here to announce the latest announcement about Classic CO, the style, and planned features, and release date.

Classic CO will be run with the updated 2.0 style of graphics and features but with certain features removed to return the game to its original roots, while still maintaining the improved graphics and security improvements over the original code.
The changes made for Classic CO are as follows:
1. No DB Mall
2. No Battle Power
3. No DB leveling
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.
5. No Talisman
6. Toxic Fog is removed from the Ninja skills
7. Gems drop rate from monsters increased
8. PKing is allowed in Twin City
Other than this list, the features and functions in the current CO will be available in the upcoming release.

Server wise, we are planning on 2 servers initially, and there will be 1 hosted in both America and Europe.

As for the release date, an exact date has not been set just yet, but it is scheduled for release BEFORE the end of the year. There is a build going through testing at this time, and we should have a set release date very soon.

So here you are. The latest official news that is available. Converse.
there is nothing classic about this, nearly all the changes i see are db-related. so the name classic co was a sham.

what about sunfer?
why are there ninjas?
2nd rb?
bless?
tortoise gems?
horses?
dis city?
frozen grotto?
gem drops?
guild war cps?
flame lit "quest?"
redname and blackname drop items?

the list goes on............

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:03   #178
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
there is nothing classic about this, nearly all the changes i see are db-related. so the name classic co was a sham.

what about sunfer?
why are there ninjas?
2nd rb?
bless?
tortoise gems?
horses?
dis city?
frozen grotto?
gem drops?
guild war cps?
flame lit "quest?"
redname and blackname drop items?

the list goes on............
As of now, I think that every current CO 2.0 feature that is not addressed on the list will be a part of Classic CO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha_chaos View Post
PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
Old 10-25-2009, 07:47   #179
admirer13

admirer13 is on a distinguished road
remove lottory
Old 10-25-2009, 10:08   #180
gym_b0w

gym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond repute
Main concerns seem to be +n stones, socketed items from lotto and the bound items for the quests.

hopefully none should be implemented.

Various Char on Ruby and Liberty usually named
o0g4 Demetrios or Jimbo all retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
on a scale of 1 to chris brown, how pissed were u when u lost?
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: