Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2009, 09:29   #5
Aceking

Aceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond repute
So your removing the ability to put 2nd sockets in your WEAPONS with Dbs, which has been around since near the start of conquer....and your keeping lotto where players can win 2 socket elite weapons.

And im going to assume lotto will still have 2 socket items and +8's?

Well I see where this is going, but if 2 soc items and +8's will remain in lotto, then why bother even taking out DB leveling? Same purpose.

I mean, while lotto offers the occasional chance for a player who rarely gets cp's the chance to win big, the players who will visit the lotto more frequently will have the biggest advantage because they will get the best gear REALLY fast and really quick....but you are going to hinder their leveling by removing DB leveling.

That just doesn't seem to add up for me...

[EDIT]:
I wouldn't have a problem with keeping lotto, if 3 things are removed: 2 socs, +8s and exemption tokens. (exp balls are obviously already removed.)
Keep +1 stones and such to give the db buyers the advantage over regular players and such.

At the very least, change +8 to +5/6 and downgrade 2 soc to 1...
For the love of conquer, return 2 sockets to their godlike status which was CLASSIC.

~ViRuS~ Troj 130 - War 130 - Troj 125+

Dreams-Dream
We came, we saw, we conquered.

Last edited by Aceking; 10-21-2009 at 09:34.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: