Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 42 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 15:45   #1
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Reincarnation Guide

Because I'm so annoyed at people making new threads every day, asking the same questions, I decided to write a guide/faq on how reincarnation works.

Experience: NONE! I have not reincarnated, but simply READ stuff on the forums!

If you want to know how to Reincarnate, read the quest on the site.

Quest Summary:
  • Have to be level 110+ 2nd Reborn.
  • Buy Oblivion Dew from the arena store for 50k honor points, or Horse Race store for 8k points.
  • Talk to the Reincarnation Seer (Market 321,246) and choose what you want to reincarnate to.
  • Theoretically he should tell you what class/reborn skills you will keep, and which you will lose.
  • Oblivion dew is bound. You cannot buy on your main to trade to you noob account with no honor points.

FAQ

Levels and Attribute Points.
  • If I am 110-130-130, will reincarnation make me 130-130-130?
  • If I am 130-130-110 and I reincarnate, will it make me 130-110-XXX?
  • Do I keep my attribute points?
  • Do I lose my attribute points?
  • Can I gain attribute points by reincarnating at level 130?
No, No, No, No and No.
In reincarnation, the only levels that are significant are the original first two from your First Life and Fire Reborn and whatever level you are in your last life. Attribute points come from your first two lives, and nothing else.

So you can be 130-130-110-110-120-125-130, and this is equivalent to being 130-130-130.
Or you can go 120-130-130-130-130-130-130 and you will still be 120-130-130.

Accordingly, your attribute points do not change.

• Do I have to level up all the way back to 137? (Or 132 or whatever?)
No, once you hit level 110, you will automatically be jumped back to the level you had at the moment you reincarnated. So if you were level 132, and you reincarnated, when you hit level 110 again, you will jump back to level 132.

• Do I keep the % I am on when I jump back?
Yes. (Confirmed below)
Possibly not for levels before 130, but who cares, they're way easier. Just don't do it at 99% to be safe.

Lives
  • Which life does Reincarnation Change? All, but not how you think.
  • Can I change all of them at the same time? No.
  • Can I select which life I want to change? No, only the last life.
  • Can I reincarnate more than once? Yes.

You can reincarnate as many times as you want.
Reincarnation 'changes' all your lives. Technically it's not changing all of them, but rather adding one life to the end, and then pushing the rest back. With lives, reincarnation takes into account only the last three.

For example, if you were stupid and made an arch-fire-war and want to make a nin-war-fire, you first need to reincarnate to a ninja.
You will then become:
arch-fire-war-nin,
which is equivalent to being fire-war-nin.

Then you would need to reincarnate again, this time to warrior.
Then you would become:
arch-fire-war-nin-war.
Effectively being a war-nin-war.

Then you would need to reincarnate a final time to fire, becoming:
arch-fire-war-nin-war-fire.
Effectively being a nin-war-fire.

If you want to change to X>Y>Z, you have to go X first, then Y, then Z, just like you would do it if you were doing it through rebirth.

You can keep changing your path as many times as you want, practically becoming any char combination possible. When monks come out, you could do it to become a monk very easily.

Weapon Skills, Class Skills and Weapon Proficiency
  • Will my skills and proficiencies jump back to fixed/their previous level when I reach level 110, like how my level jumps back?
No. According to CindyZ, skills and proficiencies work the same way they do in reborn. By epiphany.

You will need to level them to the integer part of half their level for them to jump back.
Eg. Level 9 fixed will need to be leveled to 4 in order to refix. Proficiencies are a bit random, and can sometimes fail to jump after going halfway. You just have to keep leveling it, and each time it levels up, it has the chance to jump. (See: Epiphany, point 5 in the reborn section of the site.)
  • Which skills will I keep?
Any that your reborn path allows. For weapon skills and proficiencies, since you can have them being any class, you will keep them as long as you level them up every time you reincarnate.

For class skills, you need to have the required 'life path' ie. effective reborn path (See Lives section above) to have the skill.

For example, you are a nin-war-wat and you reincarnate to archer.
You will now be nin-war-wat-arch, effectively being a war-wat-arch.
You will lose reflect since you are no longer XXX-war-XXX.
You will lose fog since you are no longer a ninja in any life.
However, you will gain any skills that a war-wat-arch can have, according to the second rebirth guide.
  • I'm a pure fire and want to reincarnate to nin-war-fire. Will I have an epiphany for my fixed fire met and tornado?
Skills and proficiencies will epiphany if you keep them throughout each reincarnation. (As I have gathered from people on the forums, though I have not tested myself).

So in the example question, no they will not epiphany. This is because when you go to nin and war, you do not have those skills learnt. However, skills such as thunder or fire, will epiphany as a fire, even if you do not level them as a ninja or warrior. As long as you had them as a ninja/warrior, CO should remember it and it should epiphany when you try to level it again.

This means that proficiencies and wep skills should also epiphany without having to level them up each time. Just make sure you have got a bit of % on them each time so that you have definitely learnt it in that life.

Those are all the main questions I've remembered off the top of my head. If you have more, ask them here and we'll see what we can do...
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP

Last edited by CheekyPunk27; 12-21-2010 at 23:11. Reason: updated epiphany section
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2010, 16:58   #2
despi

despi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to despi
yes you keep your percentage. I reincarnated at 132 and 64 percent. after I reached 110 I jumped straight back to 132 and 64 percent.
Old 07-30-2010, 17:41   #3
D M
Banned

D M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond repute
Question about Leveling Skills and Profiency. Does you need to level that each reincarnate you do or you can do it when you reincarnated a few times till you got your new wanted Combo ?

Quote:
Nomad says:
i wanna play on the poopsex server be plus 12
Egy's :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YsSINT75c

Botjail list :
??Marshel?? [ Aimbot ]

**Dam** [ Autolevel ]

!!MaSSari!! [ Aimbot ]

marshel [ Aim Bot ]

All in a row
D M is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2010, 17:42   #4
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
From what I've read, I think you only keep the pct if you're L130+ when you reincarnate; if you are under L130 I think you lose the pct. That's in line with what happens when you get reborn normally.

CheekyPunk27, I'd rep you for this but apparently I need to spread it around a bit more.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 07-30-2010, 19:35   #5
Dance4Life
Drew

Dance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond reputeDance4Life has a reputation beyond repute
Wow someone worked hard on this, nice job bud too bad i'm not reincarnating...

Characters:

Name: Dance4Life lvl: 110-130 Class: [wat-wat] Status: (Market)
Name: ~HoLy~ lvl: 130-130-132 Class: [wat-war-arch] Status: (Retired)
Name: Ku~Fei lvl: 130-130-129 Class: [wat-war-monk] Status: (Semi-Active)
Dance4Life is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2010, 19:55   #6
celticfrost

celticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond repute
I kept my percent when I jumped back to 132.

Not really sure about skills anymore, my blade prof jumped back to where it was before but skills and other proficiences (nix, fb, ss, penetration, and sword prof along with a few others) didn't jump back.

There's right now 3 people lvling nix at guild gate who have reincarnated and none of our phoenix lvls are jumping back after reaching lvl 4.

They should sticky this
YEA.

Last edited by celticfrost; 07-30-2010 at 20:02.
celticfrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2010, 20:24   #7
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticfrost View Post
I kept my percent when I jumped back to 132.

Not really sure about skills anymore, my blade prof jumped back to where it was before but skills and other proficiences (nix, fb, ss, penetration, and sword prof along with a few others) didn't jump back.

There's right now 3 people lvling nix at guild gate who have reincarnated and none of our phoenix lvls are jumping back after reaching lvl 4.

They should sticky this
eeks ok, that sounds ***. If they don't jump, no way I'll ever reincarnate.

Is this the first time they reincarnated though?
Old 07-30-2010, 20:32   #8
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by D M View Post
Question about Leveling Skills and Profiency. Does you need to level that each reincarnate you do or you can do it when you reincarnated a few times till you got your new wanted Combo ?
most probably every time you reincarnate, like when you reborn. It's in that first post somewhere
Old 07-30-2010, 21:30   #9
celticfrost

celticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
eeks ok, that sounds ***. If they don't jump, no way I'll ever reincarnate.

Is this the first time they reincarnated though?
Me and one other reincarnated twice (me from war-tro-water to water-war-tro and another from war-war-tro to water-war-tro) and the third guy did it once (from war-war-tro to pure tro)
YEA.
Old 07-30-2010, 21:35   #10
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
Me and one other reincarnated twice (me from war-tro-water to water-war-tro and another from war-war-tro to water-war-tro) and the third guy did it once (from war-war-tro to pure tro)
after the first time you reincarnated, did you level it up again? Or did you just go to 110-jump to 13X and then reincarnate again? Cause that could explain why they didn't epiphany.
Old 07-30-2010, 21:42   #11
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That doesn't add up, as far as I can see, or am I misunderstanding something? Reincarnation only wipes out your first class and adds one onto the end, right? So....

If the second guy was war-war-tro and going to water-war-tro, he'd have to reincarnate 3 times, not twice, to get the water at the start, as it wasn't in his previous lives at all.

If the third guy was war-war-tro and wanted to become pure tro, he'd have to reincarnate twice.

Edit: So if you all failed to level up skills after first reincarnation, that could explain it as CheekyPunk27 said

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Last edited by Weatherwax; 07-31-2010 at 15:52. Reason: Mistake in identifying the third guy (well, it was about 5:30 a.m. here)
Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2010, 01:04   #12
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
after the first time you reincarnated, did you level it up again? Or did you just go to 110-jump to 13X and then reincarnate again? Cause that could explain why they didn't epiphany.

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2010, 09:51   #13
celticfrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
That doesn't add up, as far as I can see, or am I misunderstanding something? Reincarnation only wipes out your first class and adds one onto the end, right? So....

If the second guy was war-war-tro and going to water-war-tro, he'd have to reincarnate 3 times, not twice, to get the water at the start, as it wasn't in his previous lives at all.

If the second guy was war-war-tro and wanted to become pure tro, he'd have to reincarnate twice.

Edit: So if you all failed to level up skills after first reincarnation, that could explain it as CheekyPunk27 said
Woops, my mistake, that's what I had in mind, just wrote it wrong

Idk how the other two lvled their skills, but when I became a warrior, I leveled right through without lvling any skills or prof other than wand. When I was a water tao, I only leveled stig, meditation, and wand prof, nothing else. So I guess that explains it o.o
YEA.
Old 07-31-2010, 15:22   #14
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
Woops, my mistake, that's what I had in mind, just wrote it wrong

Idk how the other two lvled their skills, but when I became a warrior, I leveled right through without lvling any skills or prof other than wand. When I was a water tao, I only leveled stig, meditation, and wand prof, nothing else. So I guess that explains it o.o
I think we'll call this one self-owned, rather than a mistake by tq
Old 07-31-2010, 18:12   #15
Nipoet

Nipoet is on a distinguished road
Great guide! Now how do I give you an electronic thumbs-up?
Nipoet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: