Old 08-26-2007, 04:26   #1
~Karlo~

~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all
Lol Eric...

Not that I asked for him to tell this but look what does Erics lil bro has to say about him...
Eric is this true?
Old 08-26-2007, 05:36   #2
Wind_Rider
Denigrate~

Wind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond repute
rofl. ****_bag is cool ;p
I will surrender to you,
and change myself, I'd rather die

You'll never take me alive!

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:
"If I Die, you are forgiven, if I live, i will kill you."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

honor-mausoleum-mayfire-centaur
Wind_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2007, 05:40   #3
BrianGriffin
Showtime!

BrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BrianGriffin
Rofl, he is only crying cause I wouldn't let him scam Jareds 2 soc earrings and gourd off me so he could fully 1 socket 1 of his characters. I'm sorry but if I had no friends blah blah blah and just sat around all day, I think I would be atleast chubby but if 135 pounds at 17 is chubby guess so....... Compare me to him, he is 4 years younger than I am and weighs almost 20 pounds more. You tell me And only reason he goes to my cousins is cause there is more snacks there and he can play CO without my mom bugging him to get off to do his homework. Also can play my cousins character without having to worry about my cousin logging it in then him havin to beg me to play phuong. Flame it up Mr. Tupac #10

Last edited by BrianGriffin; 08-26-2007 at 05:47. Reason: Typo
BrianGriffin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2007, 05:59   #4
~Karlo~

~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all~Karlo~ is a name known to all
He told me you will react like that:P , but he did not told us something we didnt knew already... The way how you was with Cat showed us all that u really DONT have gf irl, and ur bro says that ur bragging u had 50 gfs ? Oh cmon....
Old 08-26-2007, 06:27   #5
BrianGriffin
Showtime!

BrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond reputeBrianGriffin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BrianGriffin
I ever claimed to having a girlfriend right now? Show me where this is cause I seemed to miss it. I'm not like you coming on bragging about how I got drunk with my $10 Heineken's and how I got laid nor do I brag about havin girlfriends. Lawl what you think people from your guild don't show me the stupid stuff you try to brag about in guild chat? This is a game, not who can make up stories to seem they have the best life...
BrianGriffin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2007, 06:48   #6
kingofny
GoІOf†WaR

kingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond repute
LMFAO! @ eric gettin no girls irl. ur own bro man, wow. cat's the only girl u ever had? wow ur sad. lmao im glad i didnt send bryan to bot jail dude is ownage. nice job bryan. this is embarrasing. u shouldnt even try insulting someone again.

Loyalty is my best attribute - He ain't really family if he ain't loyal to you. Be loyal to the crew if the crew is loyal to you!

John: "people never change."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanKMastor View Post
pity the fool that saw boobies and said "i'll get them for u"
desperate fool go get some pum pum
Bros B4 Hoes. Will never change.
kingofny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2007, 09:45   #7
Wind_Rider
Denigrate~

Wind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond reputeWind_Rider has a reputation beyond repute
im sorry but eric u keep failing over and over again :s
I will surrender to you,
and change myself, I'd rather die

You'll never take me alive!

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:
"If I Die, you are forgiven, if I live, i will kill you."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

honor-mausoleum-mayfire-centaur
Wind_Rider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2007, 12:04   #8
kingofny
GoІOf†WaR

kingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond reputekingofny has a reputation beyond repute
eric im back on CO for a bit. i can give u a few pointers for DBS on how to get a girl. its np.

Loyalty is my best attribute - He ain't really family if he ain't loyal to you. Be loyal to the crew if the crew is loyal to you!

John: "people never change."

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanKMastor View Post
pity the fool that saw boobies and said "i'll get them for u"
desperate fool go get some pum pum
Bros B4 Hoes. Will never change.
kingofny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2007, 13:55   #9
KittyCat
Banned

KittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KittyCat
I think it is funny that Karlo feels the need to bring me up just to prove something. I don't see how Eric has no life? He works, goes out with friends, and keeps himself in shape. I don't know what your problem is with him Karlo. You were buddy buddy with him when he had almost full two soc. Coming to the forum to try and make someone look bad is plan stupid. Eric > Bryan, any day. Any 14 year old boy who has boobs almost as big as mine can't claim that someone has never had a girlfriend. Bryan has always been an annoying ****, has been sense day one.
KittyCat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2007, 14:00   #10
~Karlo~

Oh come on, they are brothers, I believe Bryan knows about him 10x more than any of you here, atfter all they live together dont they? My bro would never talk **** about me, this just prooves that Eric is poor dude....
Old 08-26-2007, 14:06   #11
KittyCat
Banned

KittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond reputeKittyCat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Karlo~ View Post
Oh come on, they are brothers, I believe Bryan knows about him 10x more than any of you here, atfter all they live together dont they? My bro would never talk **** about me, this just prooves that Eric is poor dude....
All it proves is Bryan is a bad brother? Bryan takes this game way too serious, everyone knows that. He would give up his family before quit this game. So why not try and make friends with the people who don't like his brother?
Old 08-26-2007, 14:39   #12
Jetkid03
China > Al

Jetkid03 has a reputation beyond reputeJetkid03 has a reputation beyond reputeJetkid03 has a reputation beyond reputeJetkid03 has a reputation beyond reputeJetkid03 has a reputation beyond reputeJetkid03 has a reputation beyond reputeJetkid03 has a reputation beyond reputeJetkid03 has a reputation beyond reputeJetkid03 has a reputation beyond reputeJetkid03 has a reputation beyond reputeJetkid03 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jetkid03 Send a message via Yahoo to Jetkid03
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
All it proves is Bryan is a bad brother? Bryan takes this game way too serious, everyone knows that. He would give up his family before quit this game. So why not try and make friends with the people who don't like his brother?
Sounds like that Bryan guy is the one with no life. Dam, putting a game over a bro. Thats just ret4rded.
MaoZeDong--Black Market Leader
Jailed for aimbot? WTF? I thought it was part of the game!
I quit not because of TQ's new patch. I quit because i have mastered all the skills, and it is no longer fun to play. and faux u all who think i aim bot

officially retired
Jetkid03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2007, 19:13   #13
Ceasium

Ceasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond repute
ahahah funny Cat he dont work no more he quit after my mom told him he couldnt go see you,and for you swordz i have more of a life then him,my brother is a *** who had let Jared scam mine and my cousins plvl stuff,and Cat i dont put family b4 this game sorry,thats eric hes on comp 24/7 while hes on comp only one who gets on is my dad hes either playing Co or the other game he found to play.
Ceasium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2007, 19:14   #14
Ceasium

Ceasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond repute
And for you Cat Eric is the bad brother,if i sit down in the kitchen while he is on he'll get up and start trying to hit me rofl.
Ceasium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2007, 19:27   #15
KittyCat
Banned

Bryan, it is just as bad to call him names and try and humiliate your own flesh and blood. And just to refresh your memory, I have seen Eric on cam when YOU started it with him. Like 4 times? Never saw him hit you first. Just a thought.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: