View Poll Results: do you agree to this???? i need some reactions
yes, totally agree 7 77.78%
uhm maybe 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-16-2010, 07:03   #16
Lómion
lomi

Lómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond reputeLómion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post
Also chicks dig douchebags/jerks based on the "rainy days makes a sunny day brighter" theory lol. Guys wanna make your womens happy, be a **** every once in a while lol.
No... Women like real men. And being a 'real man' does not mean that you have to be a jerk. Unfortunately many of you seem to think that you do?

Jerks.
<3
Old 09-16-2010, 07:31   #17
rasenganmaster
I own u!

rasenganmaster is on a distinguished road
[quote=Lómion;11333633]No... Women like real men. And being a 'real man' does not mean that you have to be a jerk. Unfortunately many of you seem to think that you do?

Jerks.
<3

agreed and sighed +1 and all that jazz =D
Old 09-16-2010, 17:30   #18
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Im in no way a jerk lol, but If i buy you flowers everyday are they still special on our anniversary? Of course not, therefore no flowers lol.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2010, 17:30   #19
GodAllen
Nub 2nd Rb

GodAllen has a reputation beyond reputeGodAllen has a reputation beyond reputeGodAllen has a reputation beyond reputeGodAllen has a reputation beyond reputeGodAllen has a reputation beyond reputeGodAllen has a reputation beyond reputeGodAllen has a reputation beyond reputeGodAllen has a reputation beyond reputeGodAllen has a reputation beyond reputeGodAllen has a reputation beyond reputeGodAllen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lómion View Post
No... Women like real men. And being a 'real man' does not mean that you have to be a jerk. Unfortunately many of you seem to think that you do?

Jerks.
<3
I'm a true gentleman.

My Dream Character: GodAllen(Quit/Retired )-Wat>War>Tro Lvl. 130-131-132

Brother's Dream Character: GodTony(Quit )- 130 Pure Ninja

thehempknight's opinion about tq:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't die, we multiply.
GodAllen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: