Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2012, 09:55   #1
looc
nowai
 
looc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: all your base
Posts: 925
looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
my once a month/2month post

done.

see you in a month
__________________
[Spy^] Can someone help me plz ?
[ViciousPotato] As a great man once said
[ViciousPotato] If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2012, 03:31   #2
looc
nowai
 
looc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: all your base
Posts: 925
looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by looc View Post
done.

see you in a month
.
__________________
[Spy^] Can someone help me plz ?
[ViciousPotato] As a great man once said
[ViciousPotato] If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2012, 03:43   #3
ottis
Registered User
 
ottis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: the fort, Indiana
Posts: 374
ottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond reputeottis has a reputation beyond repute
__________________
It's your lucky day...9 out of 10 voices in my head agree that smacking your head is a bad idea due to the resulting jail time. Better run before we vote again
ottis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2013, 02:59   #4
looc
nowai
 
looc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: all your base
Posts: 925
looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by looc View Post
.
..
__________________
[Spy^] Can someone help me plz ?
[ViciousPotato] As a great man once said
[ViciousPotato] If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2013, 06:08   #5
looc
nowai
 
looc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: all your base
Posts: 925
looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by looc View Post
..
...
__________________
[Spy^] Can someone help me plz ?
[ViciousPotato] As a great man once said
[ViciousPotato] If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2013, 06:52   #6
Angtoria
Keta Goat
 
Angtoria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Asleep.
Posts: 2,083
Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Looc <3
__________________
Lets play League of Legends
- Sunsae Euw -

Infrared - nin-war-arch
Ultraviolet - wat-war-tro
Spectra - nin-war-wat
Dark

Never Back Down
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2013, 01:29   #7
Matsuri
wewwwwt!
 
Matsuri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California // USA
Posts: 334
Matsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond reputeMatsuri has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Matsuri Send a message via MSN to Matsuri
omg these peoples havent seen in 5ever
__________________
Matsuri's gears sold - Quit

Last edited by Matsuri; 04-01-2013 at 01:41.
Matsuri is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2013, 15:00   #8
looc
nowai
 
looc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: all your base
Posts: 925
looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by looc View Post
...
....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angtoria View Post
Looc <3
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsuri View Post
omg these peoples havent seen in 5ever
it has been awhile
__________________
[Spy^] Can someone help me plz ?
[ViciousPotato] As a great man once said
[ViciousPotato] If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2013, 08:26   #9
Linaja
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: only on for lt on market
Posts: 44
Linaja has a reputation beyond reputeLinaja has a reputation beyond reputeLinaja has a reputation beyond reputeLinaja has a reputation beyond reputeLinaja has a reputation beyond reputeLinaja has a reputation beyond reputeLinaja has a reputation beyond reputeLinaja has a reputation beyond reputeLinaja has a reputation beyond reputeLinaja has a reputation beyond reputeLinaja has a reputation beyond repute
Linaja is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2013, 02:30   #10
looc
nowai
 
looc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: all your base
Posts: 925
looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linaja View Post
hi
__________________
[Spy^] Can someone help me plz ?
[ViciousPotato] As a great man once said
[ViciousPotato] If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2013, 04:08   #11
looc
nowai
 
looc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: all your base
Posts: 925
looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by looc View Post
hi
qwerty
__________________
[Spy^] Can someone help me plz ?
[ViciousPotato] As a great man once said
[ViciousPotato] If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2013, 05:48   #12
looc
nowai
 
looc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: all your base
Posts: 925
looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
.
__________________
[Spy^] Can someone help me plz ?
[ViciousPotato] As a great man once said
[ViciousPotato] If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2013, 16:58   #13
lRebornl
Nanya
 
lRebornl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 1,496
lRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to lRebornl Send a message via MSN to lRebornl
Well, ****.
__________________

Server : Nanya

.... [Water 130 - Warrior 130 - Trojan 133] [Guild Leader of -Fatality-]

Battle Power not necessary to Pwn




I sell all my gear.

Must be nanya server >.>
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...2#post10606512
lRebornl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2013, 13:04   #14
looc
nowai
 
looc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: all your base
Posts: 925
looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
And here we go again
__________________
[Spy^] Can someone help me plz ?
[ViciousPotato] As a great man once said
[ViciousPotato] If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2017, 02:24   #15
looc
nowai
 
looc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: all your base
Posts: 925
looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
Forgot this forum even existed.
__________________
[Spy^] Can someone help me plz ?
[ViciousPotato] As a great man once said
[ViciousPotato] If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:51.