Old 07-28-2007, 10:45   #1
xudzh
iWaNaBulk!

xudzh is an unknown quantity at this point
warrior lvling question... (to lvl 130) (repost...)

well first my last thread got deleted somehow so i'm posting here again...

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible for me to keep sming on lab 4 minos until i'm lvl 130? I mean to lvl (of course it's possible but timing wise.)

I want to know if green names drop(decrease) a lot of exp or not. Because i've had an archer and i noticed that the exp from lvl 109-110 and 110-111 was only cut by exactly (or about) half as the slingers turn green. So i'm wondering if the same thing is true for lab 4 as well. Because if the exp only get cut by 2 then it won't be as bad. But if it get cut 2 every lvl then i'm screwed

I'm considering to either stay at lab 4 when i get to 125 or go to wine zone. Because i don't think that i can get good sm there. After 127 i think lab4 is a definite (tg will take forever and i'm too lazy to do the vp for exp thing) other than i'll do discity to sm a few of those syrens.... but i think lab 4 is still a must till 130.

Btw i'll be doing this with a lvl 120 wand simply because i'm too poor to afford to buy dbs (it's with 30 pct dragon tho, that might help)
xudzh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2007, 10:51   #2
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

HTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: warrior lvling question... (to lvl 130) (repost...)

Quote:
Originally posted by xudzh
well first my last thread got deleted somehow so i'm posting here again...

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible for me to keep sming on lab 4 minos until i'm lvl 130? I mean to lvl (of course it's possible but timing wise.)

I want to know if green names drop(decrease) a lot of exp or not. Because i've had an archer and i noticed that the exp from lvl 109-110 and 110-111 was only cut by exactly (or about) half as the slingers turn green. So i'm wondering if the same thing is true for lab 4 as well. Because if the exp only get cut by 2 then it won't be as bad. But if it get cut 2 every lvl then i'm screwed

I'm considering to either stay at lab 4 when i get to 125 or go to wine zone. Because i don't think that i can get good sm there. After 127 i think lab4 is a definite (tg will take forever and i'm too lazy to do the vp for exp thing) other than i'll do discity to sm a few of those syrens.... but i think lab 4 is still a must till 130.

Btw i'll be doing this with a lvl 120 wand simply because i'm too poor to afford to buy dbs (it's with 30 pct dragon tho, that might help)
Well... of course its possible, but...

I really don't recommend it.

I mean, if you're going to lvl on green names, its best to do it in lab4 on a warrior, but... it will be very slow. They turn green at 125.

To be honest I've never really tried it, but unless you are very patient, I would not bother. It would probably be faster to make money and buy exp balls. Although I guess you get a lot of good drops and ancestor boxes in lab4 anyway...
Quote:
Posted by RioT-StarteR / TrustZeusHA / Serphimera
HTAPAWASO is right again!
Quote:
Posted by cruskette / SioKanla / K-J / distort / svrngr53 / happyfreaker
HTAPAWASO is always right

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
HTA's Lab Guide~Damage/Experience Guide~Superman Guide~Archer Damage Calculator
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
Red Or Green's Warrior Farming Guide
PhoenixFire's Money-Making Guide
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
HTAPAWASOv2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2007, 12:43   #3
Kikem

Kikem will become famous soon enough
If the lab4 monsters go green at 125, I'd recommend going to 2nd rb Map. From the lvl of the monsters It seems you can go till 129 till they go green. SM would be decent in there as well.

****m - Tro-Warr, never to lvl again to water
****m - useless wat-wat-troj
Kikem is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2007, 16:09   #4
sk8er
Carpe Diem

sk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond reputesk8er has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ****m
If the lab4 monsters go green at 125, I'd recommend going to 2nd rb Map. From the lvl of the monsters It seems you can go till 129 till they go green. SM would be decent in there as well.

soo thats wer u lvl 127+???2nd rb quest???

V.2

V.1

(\__/)<---I killed the Bunny
(X_X)
(")_(")

(\_/)<---My Hippo Rule Teh World
( 00 ) Not ur Stoopid bunny
(_"_)
sk8er is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2007, 16:29   #5
distort~v2
Banned

distort~v2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by sk8er
soo thats wer u lvl 127+???2nd rb quest???
lol no

you hafta tg/ddb/xpball from 127-130
distort~v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2007, 16:42   #6
AcidFury
Shex

AcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond repute
Screw dbing/expballing/w/e past 127, I'm lvling, I don't care

Just gonna use a ****load of exp pots and 2nd rb/winecave.
prolly gonna tg after 129.

130-11X Pure Ninja
Similar to many, but the only one who rocks a ****ing Longhammer.

Ignorance Is Bliss
AcidFury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2007, 17:38   #7
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
I heard Rbs can use goldgaurd and use exp pots with rain gear at devils (lvl 120) because you get white name exp off your gaurd on them because gold gaurds are lvl 120 :S thats what my friend said idk someone test it xD.
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2007, 18:09   #8
YONO

YONO is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SioKanla
I heard Rbs can use goldgaurd and use exp pots with rain gear at devils (lvl 120) because you get white name exp off your gaurd on them because gold gaurds are lvl 120 :S thats what my friend said idk someone test it xD.
It is true, i did it at 129, better exp than Tg and normal training.
YONO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2007, 19:06   #9
xudzh
iWaNaBulk!

xudzh is an unknown quantity at this point
woot woot thx guys so would i really get to lvl up to 129 sming on whitenames at 2nd rb area?

btw are there npcs for pots and repair etc so i don't have to come out as often...
xudzh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2007, 19:17   #10
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
127 - 129 = 2nd rb quest.

distort~v2: Proves you never went into 2nd rb cave
TrU3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2007, 19:19   #11
tRoD[iK]
khmai.

tRoD[iK] will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by xudzh
woot woot thx guys so would i really get to lvl up to 129 sming on whitenames at 2nd rb area?

btw are there npcs for pots and repair etc so i don't have to come out as often...
yes to the last question.
tRoD[iK] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: