Old 07-24-2007, 22:32   #1
ispepsi

ispepsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Lottery Boxes... whats the difference

What is the difference between red purple yellow and gold light blue??
ispepsi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2007, 22:43   #2
Adtje
Banned

Adtje has a reputation beyond reputeAdtje has a reputation beyond reputeAdtje has a reputation beyond reputeAdtje has a reputation beyond reputeAdtje has a reputation beyond reputeAdtje has a reputation beyond reputeAdtje has a reputation beyond reputeAdtje has a reputation beyond reputeAdtje has a reputation beyond reputeAdtje has a reputation beyond reputeAdtje has a reputation beyond repute
The red boxes will screw you over

The purple ones will never have good items

Picking yellow will result in an overall loss

Gold boxes are in the arena to make you lose CPs for worthless stuff

Light Blue... well, you get the point

Until someone proves otherwise, it's all random, and the color doesn't matter at all
Old 07-25-2007, 00:03   #3
HTAPAWASOv2.0
Warrior

HTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeHTAPAWASOv2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
For me, every good item I've ever got has come out of a red box.

I think that is mere luck though, and the fact that I pick predominately red boxes anyway.
Quote:
Posted by RioT-StarteR / TrustZeusHA / Serphimera
HTAPAWASO is right again!
Quote:
Posted by cruskette / SioKanla / K-J / distort / svrngr53 / happyfreaker
HTAPAWASO is always right

MacSeoin's Conquer Toys
HTA's Lab Guide~Damage/Experience Guide~Superman Guide~Archer Damage Calculator
ChinaGirl's Co-4-Dummies
Red Or Green's Warrior Farming Guide
PhoenixFire's Money-Making Guide
SioKanla's Warrior Guide
HTAPAWASOv2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2007, 00:12   #4
Shaybe

Shaybe is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I tried studying the boxes trying to see which ones stood out the most. I thought maybe some boxes had better items and the colors are to throw us off or make us pick one that stands out, but who knows. I mostly have gotten pentence amulets anyway.
Super+4 Bracelet
Super+4 RPG/RPG BS
Elite+3 RRG Gown
Elite+2 Boots
Shaybe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2007, 05:11   #5
-DD-

-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute-DD- has a reputation beyond repute
The only socket I got came out of a purple box.

***4326; o9.o1.2oo8 ~ 28.o1.2oo8 ~ 13.o3.2oo8 ~ 17.o4.2oo8 ~ 15.o6.2oo8 ~ 11.o7.2oo8 ~ o8.11.2oo8 ~ o9.11.2oo8 ~ 21.11.2oo8 ~ 22.11.2008 ~ 25.11.2oo8 ~ 25.o1.2oo9 ~ o6.o6.2oo9 ~ 24.o6.2oo9 ***4326;
-DD- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2007, 05:25   #6
Hellz is back
Banned

Hellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by HTAPAWASOv2.0
For me, every good item I've ever got has come out of a red box.

I think that is mere luck though, and the fact that I pick predominately red boxes anyway.
Same here but with green, mostly becuase I like the light green boxes
Hellz is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2007, 17:28   #7
~Tots~

~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute~Tots~ has a reputation beyond repute
well i say red boxes i know people who always pick red and they get rly gd stuff they got 2 top money bags from red box and i picked other coloured boxes and didnt get anything gd, but i guess it could b just luck.
~Tots~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2007, 17:41   #8
XxMoonRakerxX
ToTheMoon!

XxMoonRakerxX will become famous soon enoughXxMoonRakerxX will become famous soon enough
i wasted like 3 db ..... i rather keep 3 db and get a total of 16 and make my self a super mana bs 2 skt
Old 07-25-2007, 20:45   #9
MasterKing

Location: Indiana-anywhere Perdue would be losing a football ill be there and ill be laughing:)
MasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond reputeMasterKing has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Derya
The only socket I got came out of a purple box.
same here, most of my big lotto wins r from purple bow, particuly the purple box in the middle
MasterMarketer-lvl 44 trojan(seller)

Characters-Emerald(Quit)
MasterKing-lvl 130 trojan(inactive)

Member of We~Quit~CO~But~Still~Spam~Forum Guild

My Dilemma
"cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for"
MasterKing is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2007, 05:54   #10
EnzoFerrari
V12 TT

EnzoFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeEnzoFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeEnzoFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeEnzoFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeEnzoFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeEnzoFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeEnzoFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeEnzoFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeEnzoFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeEnzoFerrari has a reputation beyond reputeEnzoFerrari has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by MasterKing
same here, most of my big lotto wins r from purple bow, particuly the purple box in the middle
i always pick the middle purple box and i got a range of items from a met up a expball. got mostly fruitbaskets. never did it again after i wasted a db
elite +3 necky
super +4 dex ring
super +3 rdg/rdg club
elite +3 rdg armor
elite +3 rdg/rdg shield
elite +3 boots
(dont laugh)
EnzoFerrari is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2007, 06:25   #11
RazielX
Teh Reaver

RazielX is a splendid one to beholdRazielX is a splendid one to beholdRazielX is a splendid one to beholdRazielX is a splendid one to beholdRazielX is a splendid one to beholdRazielX is a splendid one to behold
I think even with a bulk back worth of lotto you can't really get a clear indication of what box is better.

I mean, 125 DB = 26,875 CP which gives you nearly one thousand lotto attempts (not including amulets and fruit replacing for CP). Thats a lot of tries and something good is bound to come out eventually lol - But in my experience its best off saving your DB and buying stuff from people who DO win stuff.. Chances are they've wasted a lot of DBs in the process and need them back
:: RazzaMatazz - 112>110+ Water-Archer ::
"Vae Victus - Woe to the Conquered!"
RazielX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2007, 07:26   #12
~T0M~
Banned

~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~ has a reputation beyond repute
i got all my good stuff from the box in the center (blue i think) ive gotten an elite +8 bow, a +4 stone, and an elite 2 soc shield from that box
~T0M~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2007, 08:06   #13
Calistoo
Banned

Calistoo is a glorious beacon of lightCalistoo is a glorious beacon of lightCalistoo is a glorious beacon of lightCalistoo is a glorious beacon of lightCalistoo is a glorious beacon of lightCalistoo is a glorious beacon of light
think the best thing i ever got was a +1's stone pack: no items or anything... i see it does say u can win 500mil or some crap like that the highest i have seen is a class 6 money bag! now cmon whats the chance of winning 500mil 1000000 - 1?
Calistoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2007, 08:23   #14
eltonkk

eltonkk is a glorious beacon of lighteltonkk is a glorious beacon of lighteltonkk is a glorious beacon of lighteltonkk is a glorious beacon of lighteltonkk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Calistoo
think the best thing i ever got was a +1's stone pack: no items or anything... i see it does say u can win 500mil or some crap like that the highest i have seen is a class 6 money bag! now cmon whats the chance of winning 500mil 1000000 - 1?
My friend won the top money bag once when he first starting playing lotto. The next best thing he won was this week elite +8 tao cap. I've seen another person won the top mone bag on my server too.

Without counting the top money bag, and the +8 cap, I think he's still breaking even on his spending. I've just play 2db w/ lotto so far, and I've also broke even w/ +3 stone and other refine gems and other small stuff.
eltonkk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2007, 08:23   #15
eltonkk

eltonkk is a glorious beacon of lighteltonkk is a glorious beacon of lighteltonkk is a glorious beacon of lighteltonkk is a glorious beacon of lighteltonkk is a glorious beacon of light
Lag - Double Post

Last edited by eltonkk; 07-27-2007 at 08:26.
eltonkk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: