Old 11-18-2008, 00:08   #166
jthegreat
Fb King

jthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudnut69 View Post
well if you had such skills as you claim you would've hit me twice and won but you didn't so it shows how much you think of your own fb skills...considering you are actually a tro as a main and I am not. and ROFL AHAHA about transferring my fan/tower to get more potency. wtf are you doing bulking to have the most pot on the server if you can easily rely on your skills to own. you need to one hit in order to be useful, just face the facts.

nothing is changing with gw. unless the members in mafia decide to leave, which they will not...we will continue to massively outnumber GW and continue to dominate. I don't give a fuck about fair GWs...i just want to win and enjoy the *****ing you give us week in and week out on the forums lol.

and i quit to wow because i was bored of CO and wanted to play something else...not because of some patch, gw, fairness or whatever excuse you or anyone else has about the current state of CO
that quite the fetish u got there and the Lbm must be quite retard if thats how they feel aswell as without no one to fight for what reason do u play this game for what purpose is there to improve ur gears.

FB session

provingmyskill

quickduel

drag vs bless

The person who’s supposed to be there doesn’t exist.
The person who must not be there does exist.
The person whom you met last night doesn’t exist.
The person who is there doesn’t live.

The tragedy is inevitable? You can do nothing but succumb to it?

However, do not submit yourself to the tragedy.
It is only you that can face
jthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2008, 00:09   #167
The~DoC

The~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond repute
i think ping is good no matter what class, becuase it decides wether your in the position to get zapped/arrowed/FBed/SSed or jumped out of the way in time to get missed by the frantically clicking player nearest you and its a ****** when your gettin hit by nados arrows and FBs when your trying to get stam it takes too damn long without sitting i remember dealing with that goin up against ToD etc. back when i was GL of ArchAngels with a few skilled FBers/SSers it was hell but we still went and killed alot and had only logout waters

Trojan-Trojan-Trojan 123-130-132 -31%Dmg 255 pot

Quote:
LIEEES...i saw you above the left gate yelling "ahahah to all mafia and nitecrawlers, you shall suffer and watch as our guilds enjoy flamelit while you quiver outside in the cold!!"
~!love of boobs!~
( o Y o )
The~DoC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2008, 00:10   #168
Dest

Dest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well if you had such skills as you claim you would've hit me twice and won but you didn't so it shows how much you think of your own fb skills...considering you are actually a tro as a main and I am not. and ROFL AHAHA about transferring my fan/tower to get more potency. wtf are you doing bulking to have the most pot on the server if you can easily rely on your skills to own. you need to one hit in order to be useful, just face the facts.

nothing is changing with gw. unless the members in mafia decide to leave, which they will not...we will continue to massively outnumber GW and continue to dominate. I don't give a fuck about fair GWs...i just want to win and enjoy the *****ing you give us week in and week out on the forums lol.

and i quit to wow because i was bored of CO and wanted to play something else...not because of some patch, gw, fairness or whatever excuse you or anyone else has about the current state of CO
Yea, what did I do in pk tourny, hit you once, went for the combo, but what did you start doing, so predictably? You started walking lol dam dude, you forgot to mention you walked after I hit you, so that I couldn't land the 2nd hit on ya? hahaa dumbass

Fact: I pwn you in fb matches regardless of potency, you just walked lawl.

You said it yourself, you don't give a **** abt gw, once things change up, and they will, I'm gonna make dam sure it's the same for you so that I don't give a ****.

Thxs to Amber for awesome avvy.
Dest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2008, 00:12   #169
Hudnut69
Banned

Hudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jthegreat View Post
that quite the fetish u got there and the Lbm must be quite retard if thats how they feel aswell as without no one to fight for what reason do u play this game for what purpose is there to improve ur gears.
simple. the actual amount of people that care for GW as the main reason they play is very very small. the amount of people that care for cps, easy access to the flamelit quest is very very high.

i play in gw at most 2 hours at the end these days, so i really don't give a damn how those 2 hours are spent. maybe interserver comes out, maybe it doesn't but that's the only thing i'd enjoy because server GWs have been the same **** the last 2 years with the exception of a handful of GWs.

Last edited by Hudnut69; 11-18-2008 at 00:24.
Hudnut69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2008, 00:13   #170
Dest

Dest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond reputeDest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
+1

Old 11-18-2008, 00:30   #171
Hudnut69
Banned

Hudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond reputeHudnut69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dest View Post
You said it yourself, you don't give a **** abt gw, once things change up, and they will, I'm gonna make dam sure it's the same for you so that I don't give a ****.
wow what a shocker. if you had it your way and started winning, you wouldn't rebalance sides so why should I?
Old 11-18-2008, 00:34   #172
Dest

Quote:
wow what a shocker. if you had it your way and started winning, you wouldn't rebalance sides so why should I?
Since itchy, yourself, wolf always are sarcastic about how gw isn't fair, why shouldn't the tables turn. Why shouldn't we all do what you guys did for the last 3 months?

It's called karma..what goes around comes around.

Old 11-18-2008, 00:38   #173
The~DoC

The~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond reputeThe~DoC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i think that its funny how game and Extinct raped EVERYONE practically in GW so imagine if they had more ppl it would be balanced a bit wouldnt it? even when we had no high lvl waters they were all noobs reving lol wolf was on his archer and wasnt revin us he was too busy scattering everyone

Quote:
LIEEES...i saw you above the left gate yelling "ahahah to all mafia and nitecrawlers, you shall suffer and watch as our guilds enjoy flamelit while you quiver outside in the cold!!"
~!love of boobs!~
( o Y o )
Old 11-18-2008, 00:39   #174
The~DoC

last time it was you guys who wouldnt let us in for flame lit when we let everyone in when it was our turn... i remember that... thats one of the reasons ppl dont care much for GW anymore..

Quote:
~!love of boobs!~
( o Y o )
Old 11-18-2008, 00:46   #175
Hudnut69
Banned

Quote:
Since itchy, yourself, wolf always are sarcastic about how gw isn't fair, why shouldn't the tables turn. Why shouldn't we all do what you guys did for the last 3 months?

lol i welcome the change. if you have the ability to turn the tables, i would LOVE to see it. the only GL that has ever been able to do it is GoN and he doesn't give a damn anymore to run a guild. Plus the people on our side now barely know GoN as they are pretty new to the GW scene, so there really isn't many that would flock to his side like there was a year or 2 ago.
Old 11-18-2008, 00:46   #176
jthegreat
Fb King

jthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond reputejthegreat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The~DoC View Post
last time it was you guys who wouldnt let us in for flame lit when we let everyone in when it was our turn... i remember that... thats one of the reasons ppl dont care much for GW anymore..
that was one gw and it wasnt our fault not like we said dont let them in for the flamelit quest i wished u guys stop saying it like it was our fault white and dream keep turning the pole. Also we r usually at a disadvantage during gw and to naively let the enemy when we ourselves not sure if we will win or not unlike u guys who r able to rev us and still win reguardless.

FB session

provingmyskill

quickduel

drag vs bless

Old 11-18-2008, 00:53   #177
Hudnut69
Banned

Quote:
that was one gw and it wasnt our fault not like we said dont let them in for the flamelit quest i wished u guys stop saying it like it was our fault white and dream keep turning the pole. Also we r usually at a disadvantage during gw and to naively let the enemy when we ourselves not sure if we will win or not unlike u guys who r able to rev us and still win reguardless.
Old 11-18-2008, 00:56   #178
jthegreat
Fb King

Quote:
roflmao

FB session

provingmyskill

quickduel

drag vs bless

Old 11-18-2008, 01:07   #179
The~DoC

yeah it would be fun if it was like before when both sides could do flame lit and take turns with winning every weekend and we still had fun fighting

Quote:
~!love of boobs!~
( o Y o )
Old 11-18-2008, 04:44   #180
Wolf-X20
K-ON! <3

Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Oh, **** it...
Wolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wolf-X20
Quote:
Try going to gw against your own side with tlane and try fbing against tom playing as hudnut and game over nadoing you, then you would truly understand what it means to have fbing skills in gw.

You can talk and talk, but thats all it is, talk. You have no experience of playing vs lbm, vs fires/archers, etc.
Quote:

Having went against all of lbm and nc except game and Tlane (both of whom are only there half the time anyway), I seriously have no idea what you're complaining about. I had a blast, most fun in gw I've had in months. If we'd bothered going for pole or organising anything properly who knows what might have happened. It's only "unfair" as you're all unmotivated

YOu say you want a fun gw, I fail to see how you guys CAN'T have a fun gw with soooo much to kill...

Quote:
You're another one who has no experience playing in the capacity as a tro in gw vs lbm/nc, so don't bother talking about this subject that you wouldn't have a clue about. kthx bye.
I never said a tro takes no skill. I KNOW it requires skill, after all I can't ss/fb for **** xD

I just found it annoying how dragoon always make it sound as though trojan is the ONLY class requiring skill.

Untill someone has played and become very good with every class, they cannot say which requires most skill.

Quote:
Geez stop talking about ping it is a necessity for each class waters dont rev quicking unless they have good ping. Why u think egys take forever to rev one person? ppl get pulled back from spots for bad ping all these simple things that make up other classes skill comes from ping so quit the ping bull**** u guys need it just as much as we do sheesh.

whenever u guys talk about tros its alway ping this ping that lets see how well game avoids me with dial up lets see him and hud zap as fast on dial up lets see i guys keep up ur reviving chain when rev activates 5seconds after pressing it. Apparently u guys dont know as much as u think u do, sense u seem to not bring this up. So to say it clearly everyone needs a decent connection reguardless of there class.
I rev fine with my ~800ping... Egys take a while as they're just not as skilled =x I've always been reving and just learn how to find people and rev them quicker... I can dodge fine too. I'm not too bad at zapping on a fire or killing people on an archer. I can melee half decent too. But yet at fb I just plain suck Now my aim is a little off I'll admit, but in terms of ping having an effect on things it has a much larger effect on ss/fb than anything else.
PS3 User ID: Wolf-X20
Formerly Wolf-X20
><>Lionheart<><
R.I.P Rimik

Quote:
Did you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many people have pictures of you, how many moments of other people's lives we've been in.
Wolf-X20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: