View Poll Results: 2 VS 2 Arena battles?
yes, double more fun. 175 94.59%
No, explain your reason. 10 5.41%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2010, 01:22   #1
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Dual arena battle! - Recommended 17/03/10

Yeah it's there alright!
2 VS 2
- The teams will be randomly selected or by teaming up. It will be like this. Enter Arena: Solo, Teaming up, random teams.

- Lvl differents doesn't matter, so you could end up with the biggest noob or the strongest mofo.

- The battle's does stay within the catagory. For example the players below the top 10 will play vs people below the top 30 or within. And not vs someone at rank 4+rank435 cause that would be unfair.
More like Rank 4+ rank 16 player vs Rank 1 and Rank 19 player.

- Time of each battle will be 8mins long.

- Players will remain on pk mode but cannot hit the player on his own side, however he can stig star or heal his ally.

- If time runs out then it will go by scores like in the normale arena. The team with the highest scores will win
- This would also be fair for the noobs, cause if they team up with a stronger ally then they will gain points too.

-if the partner dies then he has to remain as ghost form during the rest of the arena battle. there will be no rev option availble. If the partner decides to dc or log off the than it will be concidered as a point lost for the partner that logged/dced. Ghost support is neccasary.

Rewards are the same as from the other arena.

Last edited by >LINK<!!; 04-09-2010 at 00:40.
>LINK<!! is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2010, 09:36   #2
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Yeah it's there alright!
2 VS 2
- The teams will be randomly selected

- Lvl differents doesn't matter, so you could end up with the biggest noob or the strongest mofo.

- The battle's does stay within the catagory. For example the players below the top 10 will play vs people below the top 30 or within. And not vs someone at rank 4+rank435 cause that would be unfair.
More like Rank 4+ rank 16 player vs Rank 1 and Rank 19 player.

- Time of each battle will be 8mins long.

- Players will remain on pk mode but cannot hit the player on his own side, however he can stig star or heal his ally.

- If time runs out then it will go by scores like in the normale arena. The team with the highest scores will win
- This would also be fair for the noobs, cause if they team up with a stronger ally then they will gain points too.

Rewards are the same as from the other arena.
2x the fog 2x the zapping HELLS YEAH. (I voted yes lol)
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2010, 10:36   #3
Aquaknight37

Aquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond repute
good idea. i vote yes
Aquaknight37 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2010, 11:46   #4
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
:d
Old 02-17-2010, 11:56   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, i'd like to see people having to learn to collaborate in fights. Would be fun as long as they cannot hit each other.
Would be funny to see 2 enemies having to fight in a team lol. But if 1 quits the other would be taken out too? (that means they might make each other lose on purpose)
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2010, 11:57   #6
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Yep, i'd like to see people having to learn to collaborate in fights. Would be fun as long as they cannot hit each other.
Would be funny to see 2 enemies having to fight in a team lol. But if 1 quits the other would be taken out too? (that means they might make each other lose on purpose)
Nope the same rule with if 1 dies. Battle goes on till both died or time limit reached.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:03   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nope the same rule with if 1 dies. Battle goes on till both died or time limit reached.
So if 1 of each side died, what will happen to them if their team wins? Do they get points or not?

It could be also an abuse of fights if they do get points still. Because some ppl will just run away and leave 1 vs 2... and still get points.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-17-2010, 12:11   #8
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
So if 1 of each side died, what will happen to them if their team wins? Do they get points or not?

It could be also an abuse of fights if they do get points still. Because some ppl will just run away and leave 1 vs 2... and still get points.
Well yeah that could happen, but then again. The teams are randomly.
So yeah you could end up with a pro player or a noob. it does stay within the category you're in.

If it turns 1 on 1 then they will have to fight till score reaches, winning party will get the points. Even when the teammate died. It's a dual entrance and a dual score. for the winning team
Old 02-17-2010, 12:16   #9
bottbottman1
Derp

bottbottman1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Twice the power, twice the fall. Good idea, I would vote yes but I just simple can't be bothered.
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL. View Post
NO flaming.
NO bypassing forum rules.
NO spam, visit Off Topic section for that.
NO getting personal.
NO racial remarks / attacks against a certain country.
This thread is no fun.
Quote:
[12:06:13] Nick Hundle: haha i dont think anyone likes TQ
[12:06:34] Nick Hundle: noone is ever like ''great job TQ'' its always like TQ screwed this game up
bottbottman1 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2010, 13:02   #10
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottbottman1 View Post
Twice the power, twice the fall. Good idea, I would vote yes but I just simple can't be bothered.
Trade you some <3 for it?
Old 02-17-2010, 13:10   #11
Aquaknight37

Aquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond repute
id kinda rather it if you could pick your parter nstead of being randomized. id like to play some duels on my friends team or my bro's team. you can be more strategical also if u could pick your partner.
Aquaknight37 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2010, 13:11   #12
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Well yeah that could happen, but then again. The teams are randomly.
So yeah you could end up with a pro player or a noob. it does stay within the category you're in.

If it turns 1 on 1 then they will have to fight till score reaches, winning party will get the points. Even when the teammate died. It's a dual entrance and a dual score. for the winning team
Just 1 condition: if 1 of the two forfeits the match intentionally, they lose. They have to be there at least in ghost form (yeah... supporting spirit)
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-17-2010, 13:15   #13
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Just 1 condition: if 1 of the two forfeits the match intentionally, they lose. They have to be there at least in ghost form (yeah... supporting spirit)
hmmm. If 1 of the players forfits during the match. The match contineu's.

I do admit that this could be a pain in the a*se but then again. If this wouldn't be adjust, people would get a draw match a lot.

2 vs 2, 1 player forfits then it will turn 1 vs 2. Ghost has to stick around till battle is over. If he dc he will not receive points as win but lost and be He I mean the player who dced.
Old 02-17-2010, 13:19   #14
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
hmmm. If 1 of the players forfits during the match. The match contineu's.

I do admit that this could be a pain in the a*se but then again. If this wouldn't be adjust, people would get a draw match a lot.

2 vs 2, 1 player forfits then it will turn 1 vs 2. Ghost has to stick around till battle is over. If he dc he will not receive points as win but lost and be He I mean the player who dced.
That's what i meant, if player dcs he doesn't get the points. If he dies he still gets them if he sticks there and doesn't dc.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-17-2010, 13:25   #15
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaknight37 View Post
id kinda rather it if you could pick your parter nstead of being randomized. id like to play some duels on my friends team or my bro's team. you can be more strategical also if u could pick your partner.
Well 2 pro bulkers always in the top 10 wouldn't be much fun then. Always facing the same team >.>

Quote:
That's what i meant, if player dcs he doesn't get the points. If he dies he still gets them if he sticks there and doesn't dc.
Correct then

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: