Old 02-03-2010, 02:03   #1
CO-punk'd-me
Quit.

CO-punk'd-me is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Got punk'd by TQ.

Played this game for many years, never bought a db.
Looked past all the turks and egys and the bulkers.
From talismans to horses to ninjas to fog, you've failed TQ.
And not just any fail, EPIC FAIL.

You have ruined this game for so many of your regular veteran players.
All of your new patches are concerned with how you can add more $$$ in your greedy pockets.

In this game if you cannot bulk bulk bulk then you're hitting 1s.
Does not matter anymore if you're 1st or 2nd rb, does not matter the quality of your weapons. Anyone with refined weapons and +8 2 soc talis can now be as powerful as people who actually worked on their characters. And with the little ninja noobs that only know how to use fog and zap, there is no need for skills such as SS or FB. Its become a game for skill-less bulkers.

Since all of your changes I have quit off and on, coming back just with a glimpse of hope that you've smarten up.
Now you're only digging this hole deeper for yourselves and many players are following the same path I am, quitting for good.

My only advice (which you dont even deserve) would be to stop thinking only about money and bulkers, and actually TRY to make the game better for EVERYBODY!

Goodbye TQ, thanks for the fail.
CO-punk'd-me is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 02:22   #2
ChasingFuries
Kanian

ChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO-punk'd-me View Post

All of your new patches are concerned with how you can add more $$$ in your greedy pockets.

Does not matter anymore if you're 1st or 2nd rb, does not matter the quality of your weapons. Anyone with refined weapons and +8 2 soc talis can now be as powerful as people who actually worked on their characters. And with the little ninja noobs that only know how to use fog and zap, there is no need for skills such as SS or FB. Its become a game for skill-less bulkers.

Since all of your changes I have quit off and on, coming back just with a glimpse of hope that you've smarten up.
Now you're only digging this hole deeper for yourselves and many players are following the same path I am, quitting for good.

My only advice (which you dont even deserve) would be to stop thinking only about money and bulkers, and actually TRY to make the game better for EVERYBODY!

the exact thing i was thinking as i logged out tonight lol
Old 02-03-2010, 02:28   #3
Sum0
Wat.

Sum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by co-punk'd-me View Post
played this game for many years, never bought a db.
From talismans to horses to ninjas to fog, you've failed tq.
And not just any fail, epic fail.

Does not matter anymore if you're 1st or 2nd rb, does not matter the quality of your weapons. Anyone with refined weapons and +8 2 soc talis can now be as powerful as people who actually worked on their characters. And with the little ninja noobs that only know how to use fog and zap, there is no need for skills such as ss or fb. Its become a game for skill-less bulkers.

Since all of your changes i have quit off and on, coming back just with a glimpse of hope that you've smarten up.
Now you're only digging this hole deeper for yourselves and many players are following the same path i am, quitting for good.

My only advice (which you dont even deserve) would be to stop thinking only about money and bulkers, and actually try to make the game better for everybody!

Goodbye tq, thanks for the fail.
ORLLY? O.O lol

Official Fighting bacon of the Baconeers

Love us. Hate us. We just don't freakin give a damn.

Yesterday EliteSquad. Today EliteSquad. Tomorrow EliteSquad. Forever EliteSquad.

EliteSquad 4LiF3

QUIT~ Gone But never forgotten. EliteSquad

Representing: EliteSquad
Sum0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 03:09   #4
vartiainen
i bite!.

vartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond reputevartiainen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasingFuries View Post
don't leave me alone at fury....
Old 02-03-2010, 03:42   #5
Chalkie
Banned

Chalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond repute
TQ has never been about the money, they always listen to suggestions, they always add new and exciting things that players want, they made the classes balanced with no over powered skills, they made it so all plays can gain fair gears and the help desk representatives are some of the best in the world...OMG i could not type that again with a straight face, but like a previous post said O RLY???
(hemp and a few HD reps do help, fair few seem to see 1 word in a sentece and click a button eg

Player:Hi could you maybe add a hacksaw weapon.

HelpDeskLad101:Please report all hack cases at https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/index.aspx and a Gm will.....ect

HelpDeskLad101:Don't forget to rate my support.

HelpDeskLad101 has left the channel to go play wow.
)
Chalkie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 03:55   #6
NoBottyBotty
Bot Killer

NoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Dude I 100pct agree things have got bad ingmae but as u said u aint ever bought a db so what makes u think TQ are worried about losing u??? Like I said i agree and this aint a dig at you.

Useful link below for when ya catch a botter and the botter has funny symbols.

http://duena.telenet.be/ALT_toetsen_lijst.htm

Botjail count---84 and counting. (1 non Egy)

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=713576

http://contest.co.91.com/2011perfect...php?uinfo=MjMy <----lol
NoBottyBotty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 07:36   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
TQ has never been about the money, they always listen to suggestions, they always add new and exciting things that players want, they made the classes balanced with no over powered skills, they made it so all plays can gain fair gears and the help desk representatives are some of the best in the world...OMG i could not type that again with a straight face, but like a previous post said O RLY???
(hemp and a few HD reps do help, fair few seem to see 1 word in a sentece and click a button eg

Player:Hi could you maybe add a hacksaw weapon.

HelpDeskLad101:Please report all hack cases at https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/index.aspx and a Gm will.....ect

HelpDeskLad101:Don't forget to rate my support.

HelpDeskLad101 has left the channel to go play wow.
)
TQ does all those things, but think of it going through a prism of distortion.
Players suggest ONE thing, TQ takes that ONE thing and turns it into TWO things which are either overpowered or sucky / useless.
They give players a chance to gain talismans (although unable to trade them) and now you can use the super items that are bound to socket them. Of course players wanted more. They wanted to trade the talismans to their other characters.
We are also allowed to make saddles at the cost of working and +ing our steeds without buying TQ point cards etc. But i've heard some people complaining about that too. Either way you have to give something for another in this game. Either give money that you worked for (or at least obtained somehow) and miss out on other stuff you could spend them on, or give time, which may or may not be equal to the money, but you still give something and you get what you want.

But this game is interesting to watch from where i stand.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 07:40   #8
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Signed!
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 07:48   #9
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

What else do you expect from them?
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 07:53   #10
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasingFuries View Post
hehe.. been thinking of it for a while too..
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 09:14   #11
~!B13!~
AHHHHHHHHH

~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Now everyone is a 5 year vet that never bought dbs....I say bull**** to this.
Got a few chars on Dark too

iLurk
~!B13!~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 09:24   #12
Nibor
****shitup

Location: In Nairn, situated in the Highlands of Scotland about 17 miles due west of the bustling city of Inverness, we have quite a nice beach here, its won some awards I think, great for tourists, buy your plane ticket now for just 399.99 per person
Nibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond reputeNibor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~!B13!~ View Post
Now everyone is a 5 year vet that never bought dbs....I say bull**** to this.
No 5 year veterans make a forum account in 2010. Even if they make it late, EVERY veteran has a forum account from '06 and older

And to thread starter:

Nice story, bro

Zaroc: 130-130-120 Warrior-Warrior-Warrior...

FruitLoops: 110-130 Water-Trojan...

Kami: 110-130 Water-Water...

Quit?
Nibor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 09:30   #13
~!B13!~
AHHHHHHHHH

~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibor View Post
No 5 year veterans make a forum account in 2010. Even if they make it late, EVERY veteran has a forum account from '06 and older

And to thread starter:

Nice story, bro
Yeah i know just got tired of every thread starting with the same line "Im a veteran and i quit".
Got a few chars on Dark too

iLurk
~!B13!~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 10:12   #14
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

No **** Sherlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibor View Post

And to thread starter:

Nice story, bro

I disagree, im a Veteran from the good ole days back into CO1, but my forum account isnt from 2006, i didnt even know the forums excisted back then.

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 10:39   #15
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I have been saying this for maybe 3 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
TQ does all those things, but think of it going through a prism of distortion.
Players suggest ONE thing, TQ takes that ONE thing and turns it into TWO things which are either overpowered or sucky / useless.
They give players a chance to gain talismans (although unable to trade them) and now you can use the super items that are bound to socket them. Of course players wanted more. They wanted to trade the talismans to their other characters.
We are also allowed to make saddles at the cost of working and +ing our steeds without buying TQ point cards etc. But i've heard some people complaining about that too. Either way you have to give something for another in this game. Either give money that you worked for (or at least obtained somehow) and miss out on other stuff you could spend them on, or give time, which may or may not be equal to the money, but you still give something and you get what you want.

But this game is interesting to watch from where i stand.
TQ does not listen to players.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: