Old 05-13-2006, 10:50   #1
SandS
Yo?

SandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond reputeSandS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to SandS
GM's

Lets all think about this for a couple mins, if we gonna make servers, i think it would be best to name it after the GM's, either there name or rl names on the side or in brackets, but these people keep the game going, they have thousands of cases, dozens of servers to look after, i think we should give them a little of credit, they also have there lives and all, and its not fair if we think we are good people, these people help us out all the time. i think we should name the servers after the Gm's we like the most, i vote for CAROL[GM] myself from dream. shes been there for many, and is very fair and helpful. i thank her for what she does and the time she spends for us, she deserves server name.

they deserve it in my eyes, peace out all

SandS | 121 - 130 = Archer - Archer

SexySexy | 110 - 130 - 124 = Water - Tro - Tro

Cutrate | 130 - 130 - 130 = Tro - War - Tro

One of the old rulers
SandS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2006, 10:58   #2
Mking
oops...

Mking has much to be proud ofMking has much to be proud ofMking has much to be proud ofMking has much to be proud ofMking has much to be proud ofMking has much to be proud ofMking has much to be proud ofMking has much to be proud ofMking has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to Mking

~KingJus~
- Pride - 130!-Archer - Banned -

~Volcano~
- Mking - 120>54 -Trojan>War nub- Retired/UN-Deleted/BotJailed(Invalid Jump FTW?)/Finally Un-botjailed!-
Mking is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2006, 11:20   #3
tRIP
+canibal+

tRIP is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: GM's

Quote:
Originally posted by SandS
Lets all think about this for a couple mins, if we gonna make servers, i think it would be best to name it after the GM's, either there name or rl names on the side or in brackets, but these people keep the game going, they have thousands of cases, dozens of servers to look after, i think we should give them a little of credit, they also have there lives and all, and its not fair if we think we are good people, these people help us out all the time. i think we should name the servers after the Gm's we like the most, i vote for CAROL[GM] myself from dream. shes been there for many, and is very fair and helpful. i thank her for what she does and the time she spends for us, she deserves server name.

they deserve it in my eyes, peace out all
Old 05-13-2006, 11:23   #4
Toko
Banned

Toko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant futureToko has a brilliant future
sucky much??
Toko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2006, 12:17   #5
Abortion&Fries
Banned

Abortion&Fries is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: GM's

Quote:
Originally posted by tRIP
Pro. Also lal irlk.
Abortion&Fries is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2006, 13:27   #6
bobblah
mm.. sheep

bobblah is a splendid one to beholdbobblah is a splendid one to beholdbobblah is a splendid one to beholdbobblah is a splendid one to beholdbobblah is a splendid one to beholdbobblah is a splendid one to beholdbobblah is a splendid one to behold
Actually Carol is a really good GM.

She responds to a case within 1-2 working days
bobblah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2006, 19:27   #7
Flames
Darkening:

Flames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant futureFlames has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by bobblah
Actually Carol is a really good GM.

She responds to a case within 1-2 working days
took mine 4 days i think

ha! but what i hear from other people i was happy only a noob of mine anyway
carol rocks shes on dream loads and always doing stuff
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2006, 20:03   #8
bobblah
mm.. sheep

bobblah is a splendid one to beholdbobblah is a splendid one to beholdbobblah is a splendid one to beholdbobblah is a splendid one to beholdbobblah is a splendid one to beholdbobblah is a splendid one to beholdbobblah is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Flames
took mine 4 days i think

ha! but what i hear from other people i was happy only a noob of mine anyway
carol rocks shes on dream loads and always doing stuff
yeah.. unlike other GM's, carol watches GW, and ocassionally visits the mines to find botters
bobblah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2006, 20:06   #9
nyadney
mockerator

nyadney is an unknown quantity at this point
my vote goes to engputer

(yes im aware that he isnt a gm for CO anymore)

but eudemons pwns CO (at least for the first 20 levels)
nyadney is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2006, 22:23   #10
Keleso
Banned

Keleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond reputeKeleso has a reputation beyond repute
Keleso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2006, 23:31   #11
Bunker
1337 G0D

Bunker has a reputation beyond reputeBunker has a reputation beyond reputeBunker has a reputation beyond reputeBunker has a reputation beyond reputeBunker has a reputation beyond reputeBunker has a reputation beyond reputeBunker has a reputation beyond reputeBunker has a reputation beyond reputeBunker has a reputation beyond reputeBunker has a reputation beyond reputeBunker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Keleso
Lol
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
First Water - Water Reborn.
First Reborn back to 120.
First 130 Water.

«Honor»
BunkerWX Water-Water Reborn [Retired]
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
Bunker Fire Tao [Retired]
Has 30,000 PK Points.
Bunker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2006, 23:42   #12
Know It All

Know It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond reputeKnow It All has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GM's

Quote:
Originally posted by SandS
Lets all think about this for a couple mins,
Too hard .

Man, CO still sucks.
Man, CO sucks (old).
Know It All is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-14-2006, 02:50   #13
QueenChaos

QueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond reputeQueenChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: GM's

Quote:
Originally posted by Know It All
Too hard .
rofl
you don't post often, but when you do....
LOL

Let us become the change we seek in this world.
~ Mohandas Gandhi ~
QueenChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2009, 10:42   #14
Ir3Fly
?

Ir3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond reputeIr3Fly has a reputation beyond repute
Quality thread
Ir3Fly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2009, 11:39   #15
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
I seriously do not give a **** what they name the servers. I think sorting out all the bugs and problems with co should be on TQs list of things to do...
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: