Old 04-24-2010, 06:17   #16
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

SupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon870 View Post
Hello guys
i would like to invite u all ant my campaign "control your pk mode and this campaign will start at 23/4/2010

The definition of campaign :
This campaign will be a we We will gather together and issue a decision or rather the way we would like to Nreha Company tq will be translated into Angelizip and dissemination of all forum
what meaning of control your pk mode:

This sentence means you open the system to be murder or through the password where you open the system when you are killing must put his password and then open the regime of murder
Why?

Because it is every person who has been stolen and was closed gear is stolen by the thief makes the account name with a red and beating his account and dropped him all the gear and Aza were bound wasted on the co-

Why are we doing this campaign? And any experience is to give the impression you get it

We should do this campaign in order to protect our accounts from a greedy greedy in the theft of our accounts
From where I come to give the impression?
It to me a friend who was having an account with Ninja level 115 and all the gear is restricted and has the ship saves from cards Conquer by which 5 balls dragon and by making the tower +5 and fan +4 by promoting a gear to level and one of the thieves of deceiving him into thinking that there is a page followed by T-Q Asa filled up your data, get the 20 Dragon Ball was stolen, but we Ardjanap its favor, but it is greed has dropped all gear did not come to anything, including my friend, unfortunately,
but,
If all of us in solidarity in this campaign and made the system of murder password will not be afraid from now on, any thieves

Come on my brothers and sisters, do not hesitate in this campaign is all Avadanta to banish the word from our vocabulary all theft
Let us!!!!
And oppression to make conquer better place to play
We are waiting for your views and your contributions
Squeeze me?
Old 04-24-2010, 11:37   #17
R3u50L

R3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to R3u50L
thx to zesty's translation i have just one dumb question:

why would any1 go to a link where it advertises (zomfg is so wrong to say) FREE DRAGONBALLS ?

i mean if the 115 ninja dude played for a while ... he would have understand that nothing comes free from TQ, there is always a catch. And even if it comes free from TQ it's so worthless it can only get u money for repair and pots lets say a month at most.
Old 04-24-2010, 15:27   #18
Thiaren

Thiaren is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon870 View Post
Hello guys
i would like to invite u all ant my campaign "control your pk mode and this campaign will start at 23/4/2010

The definition of campaign :
This campaign will be a we We will gather together and issue a decision or rather the way we would like to Nreha Company tq will be translated into Angelizip and dissemination of all forum
what meaning of control your pk mode:

This sentence means you open the system to be murder or through the password where you open the system when you are killing must put his password and then open the regime of murder
Why?

Because it is every person who has been stolen and was closed gear is stolen by the thief makes the account name with a red and beating his account and dropped him all the gear and Aza were bound wasted on the co-

Why are we doing this campaign? And any experience is to give the impression you get it

We should do this campaign in order to protect our accounts from a greedy greedy in the theft of our accounts
From where I come to give the impression?
It to me a friend who was having an account with Ninja level 115 and all the gear is restricted and has the ship saves from cards Conquer by which 5 balls dragon and by making the tower +5 and fan +4 by promoting a gear to level and one of the thieves of deceiving him into thinking that there is a page followed by T-Q Asa filled up your data, get the 20 Dragon Ball was stolen, but we Ardjanap its favor, but it is greed has dropped all gear did not come to anything, including my friend, unfortunately,
but,
If all of us in solidarity in this campaign and made the system of murder password will not be afraid from now on, any thieves

Come on my brothers and sisters, do not hesitate in this campaign is all Avadanta to banish the word from our vocabulary all theft
Let us!!!!
And oppression to make conquer better place to play
We are waiting for your views and your contributions
I want to hug you now ;P
But for the proposition i say no ;P
Thiaren is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: