Old 02-05-2010, 00:38   #76
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Doc, you finally got a discussion, just like you always wanted!

Well, because all of our opinions are just that. You say why defend, I say why attack? Everyone has their own reasons for doing things. TQ has made games that people enjoy and play, and they've made money the same way others have. Love them or hate them, they're doing it right.
And there's plenty of room for improvement, don't get me wrong. I've said plenty of times when I disagreed with things, but rather than dwell on the things I don't like, I choose to keep on enjoying the things I do like.
I'm just gonna keep on trying to contribute to the games being made, and hopefully one day you'll all get to try out one that's my own. Till then, do what makes you happy, and don't rain on parades.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2010, 00:44   #77
Chalkie
Banned

Chalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post

Well, because all of our opinions are just that. You say why defend, I say why attack? Everyone has their own reasons for doing things. TQ has made games that people enjoy and play, and they've made money the same way others have. Love them or hate them, they're doing it right.
And there's plenty of room for improvement, don't get me wrong. I've said plenty of times when I disagreed with things, but rather than dwell on the things I don't like, I choose to keep on enjoying the things I do like.
I'm just gonna keep on trying to contribute to the games being made, and hopefully one day you'll all get to try out one that's my own. Till then, do what makes you happy, and don't rain on parades.
So should have closed the thread to rain on his parade XD
Chalkie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2010, 00:57   #78
For.Teh.Lulz
PedoBear

For.Teh.Lulz is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Why is this discussion now all about you then if everyone is entitled to their own opinion? Don't try to hijack a thread and then pretend like you didn't attack it. Your opinion, his opinion. And raining on a parade is far from what this is since many people feel the same way, if you read other replies. I do agree with the fact that some people remained and enjoy this game because of what it has evolved into, be it good or bad (different for everyone). If attention is what you crave, post away.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:48   #79
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I'm just like you, OP. Just postin my thoughts about what you said on the forum. Not hijackin it. Relax, budday.
Besides, I don't hijack threads. I nuke them. hahaha
s
m

Old 02-05-2010, 02:57   #80
Sum0
Wat.

Sum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm just like you, OP. Just postin my thoughts about what you said on the forum. Not hijackin it. Relax, budday.
I hijack your nukes o_o

Official Fighting bacon of the Baconeers

Love us. Hate us. We just don't freakin give a damn.

Yesterday EliteSquad. Today EliteSquad. Tomorrow EliteSquad. Forever EliteSquad.

EliteSquad 4LiF3

QUIT~ Gone But never forgotten. EliteSquad

Representing: EliteSquad
Sum0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2010, 04:05   #81
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh yeah, I've started going to more game forums since getting this job, get a real job and I was honestly surprised to see that this forum is exactly the same as all the others.
Complaints about nobody listening, bad patches, ruining everything cause fonts are different, or maybe cause they made their favorite weapon a little weaker.... What about the complaints, of the same bugs that remain in the game, that have been in it for years, yet the begging to get rid of them falls on deaf ears. What about the FACT that the company you work for is rated F by the Better Buisness Bureau
But that's just because happy people don't make much noise. No, that sounds more like people who have no backbone to stand up for themselves.They just go along their merry, not needing to say anything because they're happy. Thats what happened in Germany too, and look what happened there many years ago So you get all the others who want to come bang their cans together and make some noise. Yes we must Ban any protest of any type, its just not right to protest is it? All those people who protested the Vietnam war should have been shot right?The only problem with it, is that people don't see the forest for the trees. You still have this thought like you're the only person that plays the game that matters, and so of course we should just do what you say. Considering there are polls taken and percentages shown a great deal of people have the same common view, where you get the idea its "One Person" is beyond me.If only it really worked that way in the real world. Which you obviously do not live in.We all listen. Just because we don't do what you like, doesn't mean we didn't. There's an awful lot of people involved, as well as time and money, and gonna be plenty of other people who feel overlooked. But the fact that the game is made proves that they DO care, and that they DO listen. If they didn't, there would never have been a game made in the first place. TQ/NetDragon loves people like you in their employ, everyone in power loves a yes man.

So on behalf of the game industry, I'd just like to say:
I'm sorry we didn't use all your specific suggestions every time you gave them. Uh , countless times the suggestions where made..I'm sorry games are not made your way, and have onions when you wanted pickles. I'm sorry that you decided to cheat that one time, and got caught. I'm sorry that you let other people use your account and they took your stuff. I'm sorry that other people play more than you, or spend more, and so they've got better stuff. I'm sorry that you don't like the color blue. I'm sorry that Mr. Bun Bun had to go live in the country to have a bigger yard, but he'll be happier there....I'm not sorry for you at all, your post shows quite well how pathetic and brainwashed you are. Your just another indiscriminate part of the sheep herd of TQ/NetDragon.

Man. 3 edits later, it just keeps growing.
Yah, your Head is ballooning up pretty big there. Wish I could be there when someone pops it.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 02-05-2010 at 04:10.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2010, 04:38   #82
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as TQ/NetDragon can shield the people from the consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for TQ/NetDragon to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of TQ/NetDragon.”

Pretty much says it all.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:58   #83
~SupremacY~

~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I know why your name is hemp knight, you must smoke the wacky weed a **** load

The game is worst then its ever been, TQ is a **** company who dont listen to REAL players, they go off the own notion, they know best, well they dont, they havent a ****ing clue what is needed to fix this ****ty dieing game
Old 02-05-2010, 06:03   #84
Desi#2
These nuts

Desi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Answer a question with a question?
Come on, now.
Lol'd at doing it right.
They're not.. They're doing it excessive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SupremacY~ View Post
I know why your name is hemp knight, you must smoke the wacky weed a **** load

The game is worst then its ever been, TQ is a **** company who dont listen to REAL players, they go off the own notion, they know best, well they dont, they havent a ****ing clue what is needed to fix this ****ty dieing game
Nothing but a pre-lotto server is needed to fix this game.
Cod mw2
Madden 10 (Don't play online)
Killzone 2
UFC Undisputed
Gta 4(zzZzzZZzz)
MAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShankMaster View Post
D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiru! View Post
Wtf is that , deformed one eyed cyclops frowny face?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidified View Post
The pure own of this post had me laughing for five minutes. Repped.
Desi#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2010, 07:27   #85
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Hahaha... jealousy doesn't suit you, Electra... haha
s
m

Old 02-05-2010, 07:30   #86
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

SupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
TQ has never been about the money, they always listen to suggestions, they always add new and exciting things that players want, they made the classes balanced with no over powered skills, they made it so all plays can gain fair gears and the help desk representatives are some of the best in the world...OMG i could not type that again with a straight face, but like a previous post said O RLY???
(hemp and a few HD reps do help, fair few seem to see 1 word in a sentece and click a button eg

Player:Hi could you maybe add a hacksaw weapon.

HelpDeskLad101:Please report all hack cases at https://account.91.com/EnMyAccountSubmit/index.aspx and a Gm will.....ect

HelpDeskLad101:Don't forget to rate my support.

HelpDeskLad101 has left the channel to go play WOW

)
Lol!
Old 02-05-2010, 08:13   #87
jackoffthebox
Banned

jackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You should use a predator drone.
jackoffthebox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2010, 08:20   #88
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
Hahaha... jealousy doesn't suit you, Electra... haha
Hahahahahha
I have no need to be jealous of a loser pothead who is lost in his own "little" world.
Some people don't like to face the truth, your one of them.
Sucks to be you.

Quick, log off again, smoke a joint, then log back on to make your next pot head reply.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 02-05-2010 at 08:23.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:44   #89
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Hahahahahha
I have no need to be jealous of a loser pothead who is lost in his own "little" world.
Some people don't like to face the truth, your one of them.
Sucks to be you.

Quick, log off again, smoke a joint, then log back on to make your next pot head reply.
Ouch =( You think that about me too bud, don't you! DON'T LIE TO ME NOT AGAIN! rofl!
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2010, 11:15   #90
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
only ways left to make money is buying dbs or water farming. The latter is obviously slow and time consuming. it is not able for everyone either, only the old players that got some gear from the old days.

currently its like this;

you make a char
you lvl it to 120
you get full super (apart from weapons and tower) from the free quests
you want more

what do you do?

1. plvl (impossible for a bound equipped person)
2. buy dbs (easy way out, tq wins)

it is free to play up until you get to the limit for free to play players which is full bound supers and elite bounds. even if you get that, you get nailed by someone with a +2 fan lol.

either way, only ones that remain to play are older players or new buyers. no one else.. the new ones reach 110ish with some luck and then quit cuz they hit the wall. tq screws up economy. lowering droprates, selling everything in the mall. On "classic" servers, elites are worth NOTHING. the market is flooded with them.

like desu nuttz said, make a pré lotto server and everyone is "yay". I think if you keep out lottery and mall & ninja with tox fog, that they wouldn't even care about all the rest being in. The community nagged for a 1.0 server for years on end, and TQ presents something put together in a few days so it seems.

the lottery and the mall is the end of what could have been one of the best games around.

Last edited by *~panda~*; 02-05-2010 at 11:17.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: