Old 09-12-2009, 06:05   #61
FemmeFatal

FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CplPunishment4 View Post
Any ignorant 21 year old girl who has a statement underneath her avitar that uses the language you use, deserves no sudden act of campassion from the likes of me.

Just because you chose to start threads , that I verbally pwned you in, is not a reason for me to suddenly show compassion on you. You opened the door.. I walked right over you. The fact you now have to use the defense that my remarks are too long for you denotes your lack of even showing any educational status in the first place.

Your initial rudeness on your forum account signature, explains exactly what you are... and your age has nothing to do with it. Learn that at 21, your brain storage of spider webs and poluted air, do not equate to intelligence, nor to wit. It just allows you to fart more when noone is watching.
Again you state about rudeness which seems to be your forte , but then again you are trying to insult this 21 year old and have really yet to do it

your abusive behavior only enforces that you are nothing other than an insecure person and immature person who is looking for power and control over another. (which you have none, well on me anyway),

no matter how much you write on your thoughts of how you see me really does not do anything other than show your substance in character, and again I state I can still get away with making you look more immature than me without having to be insulting again your nothing more than a cheap paperback with only the same theme over and over again...try again

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"
FemmeFatal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2009, 06:13   #62
Dynasty~Fire
Cake Lady

Dynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, imma just leave you two to it now..

Dreams - Justice

Dynastacia - Fire-War-xxx 129-113

Dynasty~Fire - Ninja-xxx-xxx 45

If ya see me around, just give me a whisper I will always reply =D
Dynasty~Fire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2009, 07:22   #63
FemmeFatal

FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty~Fire View Post
Okay, imma just leave you two to it now..
oops srry dynasty promise that's it no more lol

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"
Old 09-12-2009, 09:08   #64
TearDrops
MindFreak

Location: Obviously at the time I posted this post I was sitting in front of the computer. As to where I am now...well you figure it out ^_^
TearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond repute
nooo don't stop now =(

That was amusing to read.

Cpl is fun to argue with!

He is one of the people I have missed teh most on here!
Old 09-12-2009, 09:54   #65
Dynasty~Fire
Cake Lady

Dynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond repute
It's okay, I'm having a bad day, please feel free to carry on... I'm too tired to care at the moment =/

Dreams - Justice

Dynastacia - Fire-War-xxx 129-113

Dynasty~Fire - Ninja-xxx-xxx 45

If ya see me around, just give me a whisper I will always reply =D
Dynasty~Fire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2009, 10:25   #66
UrSoFcKeD1
Hell_Beast

UrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatal View Post
oops srry dynasty promise that's it no more lol
ima kos you soon as i get a char made on justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
They pull that **** in Egypt all the time. Arabs get out of parking violations and speeding tickets by bribing police officers in DB's. Egypts national currency is the CP now.
UrSoFcKeD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2009, 10:25   #67
TearDrops
MindFreak

Location: Obviously at the time I posted this post I was sitting in front of the computer. As to where I am now...well you figure it out ^_^
TearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond reputeTearDrops has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrSo***eD1 View Post
ima kos you soon as i get a char made on justice
I lol'd
Old 09-12-2009, 11:04   #68
Me>Nash
Me>CO

Me>Nash has a reputation beyond reputeMe>Nash has a reputation beyond reputeMe>Nash has a reputation beyond reputeMe>Nash has a reputation beyond reputeMe>Nash has a reputation beyond reputeMe>Nash has a reputation beyond reputeMe>Nash has a reputation beyond reputeMe>Nash has a reputation beyond reputeMe>Nash has a reputation beyond reputeMe>Nash has a reputation beyond reputeMe>Nash has a reputation beyond repute
lawl girls on justice sarver am funy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
I speak in the name of many egys now..

kosomk a7a
Me>Nash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2009, 13:00   #69
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Again you state about rudeness which seems to be your forte , but then again you are trying to insult this 21 year old and have really yet to do it

your abusive behavior only enforces that you are nothing other than an insecure person and immature person who is looking for power and control over another. (which you have none, well on me anyway),

no matter how much you write on your thoughts of how you see me really does not do anything other than show your substance in character, and again I state I can still get away with making you look more immature than me without having to be insulting again your nothing more than a cheap paperback with only the same theme over and over again...try again
This is like the 4th time you've used that paperback 'insult' and it was never good to begin with...
Old 09-12-2009, 13:10   #70
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

CplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yup. Everyone knows I am this way. So you are right at least on me being rude on the forums. It is my forte. Who didn't know this before you created this thread?

I have no insecurities. You just can not handle blunt honesty. My charicter in my smallest pinky, is larger and more substantial than your entire body.

Im 39, immaturity is a good thing.

You.. again, any 21 year old female who prides themself in the way you carry yourself denotes not only a lack of maturity, but a lack of restraint. It shows you are as hollow as you are dull with insults.

It must really suck to be 21 and not have a date except to log onto a forum huh. I'm 39, and have already proved my skills in the real world. I can afford to be immature. You on the other hand havent proven anything to the real world except that your an easy lay, and a cheep date.

So who needs to try again? Ask your parents.. unless they already made another one child after you. Then we know they definitely knew the mistake in the gene pool.
Old 09-12-2009, 14:45   #71
IPBanIsForNoobs
Banned

IPBanIsForNoobs has a reputation beyond reputeIPBanIsForNoobs has a reputation beyond reputeIPBanIsForNoobs has a reputation beyond reputeIPBanIsForNoobs has a reputation beyond reputeIPBanIsForNoobs has a reputation beyond reputeIPBanIsForNoobs has a reputation beyond reputeIPBanIsForNoobs has a reputation beyond reputeIPBanIsForNoobs has a reputation beyond reputeIPBanIsForNoobs has a reputation beyond reputeIPBanIsForNoobs has a reputation beyond reputeIPBanIsForNoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
your an easy lay, and a cheep date.
Me too
Attached Thumbnails
first.jpg  
IPBanIsForNoobs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2009, 18:17   #72
FemmeFatal

Quote:
Yup. Everyone knows I am this way. So you are right at least on me being rude on the forums. It is my forte. Who didn't know this before you created this thread?

I have no insecurities. You just can not handle blunt honesty. My charicter in my smallest pinky, is larger and more substantial than your entire body.

Im 39, immaturity is a good thing.

You.. again, any 21 year old female who prides themself in the way you carry yourself denotes not only a lack of maturity, but a lack of restraint. It shows you are as hollow as you are dull with insults.

It must really suck to be 21 and not have a date except to log onto a forum huh. I'm 39, and have already proved my skills in the real world. I can afford to be immature. You on the other hand havent proven anything to the real world except that your an easy lay, and a cheep date.

So who needs to try again? Ask your parents.. unless they already made another one child after you. Then we know they definitely knew the mistake in the gene pool.
haha gave up reading half way through again ur post are to pradictable and go off in a world only u understand my old bald one

i got u pictured well , unatrractive fat bald and very very lonely , see your life has run its course and now you need us to feel you have purpose again , so ill help you as thats the kind of person i am hun, there are things you can do to alleviate the feelings of loneliness, if you so choose.

it's likely attributable to something much more complex, such as social disconnection or a sign of trouble at home.

Put on some music you and another might have liked. Immerse yourself in memories . Cry. Sometimes the feelings and memories become so clear and vivid it's difficult to remember afterwards that they weren't really happening right there in front of you.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:42   #73
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

CplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPBanIsForNoobs View Post
Me too
hahahahaha Hell Beast is T3H bomb!
Old 09-13-2009, 04:48   #74
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

Quote:
haha gave up reading half way through again ur post are to pradictable and go off in a world only u understand my old bald one

i got u pictured well , unatrractive fat bald and very very lonely , see your life has run its course and now you need us to feel you have purpose again , so ill help you as thats the kind of person i am hun, there are things you can do to alleviate the feelings of loneliness, if you so choose.

it's likely attributable to something much more complex, such as social disconnection or a sign of trouble at home.

Put on some music you and another might have liked. Immerse yourself in memories . Cry. Sometimes the feelings and memories become so clear and vivid it's difficult to remember afterwards that they weren't really happening right there in front of you.
Again if you cant read a 15 second post, there is no way you can get any respect on a debate against me... even if it is just a smash mouth game of verbal abuse that hindfers you the inability to respond.

Me. I am happily married for 18 years THIS month. One hottie daughter. Im anything but lonely, and NO trouble at home. You have the right though to try and make your insignificant life have a hint of meaning. That is ok, everyone needs their claim to fame.

I guess you being here talking smack with me, beats you doing what you would be doing if you werent online. Staring out the window counting cars drive by your porch.

I see you have stated something you have learned to master quite well. I am glad we now know what you do, when the computer shuts down.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:03   #75
FemmeFatal

Quote:
Again if you cant read a 15 second post, there is no way you can get any respect on a debate against me... even if it is just a smash mouth game of verbal abuse that hindfers you the inability to respond.

Me. I am happily married for 18 years THIS month. One hottie daughter. Im anything but lonely, and NO trouble at home. You have the right though to try and make your insignificant life have a hint of meaning. That is ok, everyone needs their claim to fame.

I guess you being here talking smack with me, beats you doing what you would be doing if you werent online. Staring out the window counting cars drive by your porch.

I see you have stated something you have learned to master quite well. I am glad we now know what you do, when the computer shuts down.
well yeah i have counted cars going pasts once or twice when me old man grounded me for a few weeks , nothing wrong with car counting either i might add

Im glad nothing wrong at home but i was just being derogative , didnt need ya full info

1 daughter how old is she? ol undead has 5 of us , im the eldest and all girls

damn i gtg im being plesant that cant happen noooooooo!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: