Old 09-05-2009, 15:52   #31
UrSoFcKeD1
Hell_Beast

UrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CplPunishment4 View Post
wekekek! r u playing again?

I still got 1000's of em partner ! wekekeke
i play on freedom but ill come back to justice if u lets me use a char <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
They pull that **** in Egypt all the time. Arabs get out of parking violations and speeding tickets by bribing police officers in DB's. Egypts national currency is the CP now.
UrSoFcKeD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 21:53   #32
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrSo***eD1 View Post
i play on freedom but ill come back to justice if u lets me use a char <3
Knowing Cpl, he always has at least 5 300+ Potency characters stashed away for the winter.
Old 09-08-2009, 16:36   #33
FemmeFatal

FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty~Fire View Post
For all of those who are very slow, I'm now married to CplPunishment. However, if you have beef with him, at least tell me, and not involve me by PKing me for no reason.

If you do wanna start because of some problem you and he may have, don't get me involved, just because I'm married to him on game, does not mean I help him make his decisions to PK you or give you crap.

Just wanted to make my point clear.. thanks.
haha why would u marry somone with old saggy wrinkly balls , i mean dont they loose hair after a certain age?? ..his scrotom would look like a old fox with mange

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"
FemmeFatal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 06:50   #34
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

CplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatal View Post
haha why would u marry somone with old saggy wrinkly balls , i mean dont they loose hair after a certain age?? ..his scrotom would look like a old fox with mange
Unlike you, who probably marries people on the game to get a cyber session, or a love connection... those of us who are normal and truly productive in society, marry in the game for fun because we enjoy the fun company of being generically married.

1- I am married and have a hotty daughter who is 13.

2- She is married to a fella that is as funny as I am when conversing.

and

3- This is a game. Not match maker.com nor a singles dating service.

Learn the difference, and maybe one day you can actually learn that a game has nothing to do with real life. And your inability to get laid does not mean that every woman has to do the same thing as you do, to find a boy friend. She and I are already taken, you still got some work to do.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:51   #35
KingNash VI
Family man

KingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond repute
The last time I married that wasn't for plvl was in CO 1, wow am I lonely. On the bright side, I don't have to worry about beating the same puss-e every night.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:03   #36
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
.........................what?!?!?!

Old 09-09-2009, 09:05   #37
Dynasty~Fire
Cake Lady

Dynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond reputeDynasty~Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Unlike you, who probably marries people on the game to get a cyber session, or a love connection... those of us who are normal and truly productive in society, marry in the game for fun because we enjoy the fun company of being generically married.

and

Learn the difference, and maybe one day you can actually learn that a game has nothing to do with real life. And your inability to get laid does not mean that every woman has to do the same thing as you do, to find a boy friend. She and I are already taken, you still got some work to do.

This is very true, my RL husband has no worries about me being married to Cpl on CO, because we have known him for so long, and he is a good friend of ours. WE can tell the difference between reality and CO, however some people don't, and that is sad, simply very sad...

Dreams - Justice

Dynastacia - Fire-War-xxx 129-113

Dynasty~Fire - Ninja-xxx-xxx 45

If ya see me around, just give me a whisper I will always reply =D
Dynasty~Fire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 12:01   #38
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt View Post
.........................what?!?!?!

Lol
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 12:57   #39
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
I marry girls in the game to have cyber sex with them. Then I find out the girl has a big ****, and my penur explodes.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:18   #40
FemmeFatal

FemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond reputeFemmeFatal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

and

lol again i bait the response i was after .. ur so easy old man

psthink i hit a nerve ..i must be close about his scrotom shhh)

" Dont Talk ya **** to Me and dont confuse me for somone who Actually gives a F@&$K"
Old 09-10-2009, 03:20   #41
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Lol @ people who think they can get to CPL

Last edited by devilishlykatt; 09-10-2009 at 03:25.
devilishlykatt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2009, 03:34   #42
FemmeFatal

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt View Post
Lol @ people who think they can get to CPL
i dont think i did get him...still dont get him..

Old 09-10-2009, 06:13   #43
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

CplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol again i bait the response i was after .. ur so easy old man

psthink i hit a nerve ..i must be close about his scrotom shhh)
Actually, your remarks are as old as my scrotum, if that is what you mean.

Lame comments need not have creative comebacks. Or did you forget that while you were mounting a pop bottle in place of the ex boyfriend who mails you from prison?

We all know the thought of your neck being close to an old fat bald persons nad sack makes you hungry... try getting off the couch and walking off some of those unwanted lumps of oatmeal that you call "love handles".. it may save your life...

But it wont do anything for your inability to make a creative pun against me... nothing new there..
Old 09-10-2009, 06:16   #44
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

Quote:
i dont think i did get him...still dont get him..
I rest my case... I guess you don't get the same stimulating conversation from the regulars you talk to at the local rest stop.

I understand your inability to grasp Kats comments, after all... when you expertise really relies on you putting your face knee high while bobbing for pubic tumbleweeds.. you tend to not be able to grasp much... just the handle bars or dashboard of a persons used ride.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:45   #45
UrSoFcKeD1
Hell_Beast

UrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Actually, your remarks are as old as my scrotum, if that is what you mean.

Lame comments need not have creative comebacks. Or did you forget that while you were mounting a pop bottle in place of the ex boyfriend who mails you from prison?

We all know the thought of your neck being close to an old fat bald persons nad sack makes you hungry... try getting off the couch and walking off some of those unwanted lumps of oatmeal that you call "love handles".. it may save your life...

But it wont do anything for your inability to make a creative pun against me... nothing new there..
spoken like a closet genius <3

Quote:
I rest my case... I guess you don't get the same stimulating conversation from the regulars you talk to at the local rest stop.

I understand your inability to grasp Kats comments, after all... when you expertise really relies on you putting your face knee high while bobbing for pubic tumbleweeds.. you tend to not be able to grasp much... just the handle bars or dashboard of a persons used ride.
i lol'd so hard i blew the weed out of my bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
They pull that **** in Egypt all the time. Arabs get out of parking violations and speeding tickets by bribing police officers in DB's. Egypts national currency is the CP now.
UrSoFcKeD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: