Old 09-05-2009, 22:47   #61
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Xen View Post
1) Learn to read.

2) Learn to spell.

3) Learn to finish a sentence, or even a coherent statement at that.

4) A script is not a program, its a set of binds that execute unrelated to conquer. (Example: F2:: send t;sleep 50;send a;sleep 50;send r;sleep 50;send d would push the buttons "t" "a" "r" "d" for you if you pressed F2)

5) Everyone who plays this game has been accused of cheating, and I have myself gone through all videos in my own server and have seen 2...TWO whole videos out of like 50 that even SEEMED suspicious.

6) You are talking to a programmer, big mistake, the chances of any one of you finding a full on absolutely program using cheater are about 1/10000. Aimbots can't hit runners and for that can barely aim, WHY you ask? Because considering conquers typical lag time and server variables the program would have to steal information from the server on where the targeted player clicked to jump(coordinates of a jump only, yes only jump, hitting runners is a myth) and then activate the skill on that coordinate(with proper range or the entire program will not activate the skill) and do ALL OF THIS faster than the average 300 ping and the animation of jump. Speed hacks are blatently obvious, you dont need video proof of them, if you do you got your answer(legit player). WHY you ask? Because speedhacks move you at above DH speeds which as EVERYONE who has used cyclone/DH/fly knows d/c's you in itself not to mention can easily be fixed by a competent human being in the source code. Leveling bots are useless in themselves as they are hardly faster than tg, if you think they are some how keeping legit players down you are just dumber than a monkey.

7) When I said you have all ignored PM's before, I don't mean knowing its a GM(which goes back to learning to read). Everyone here I can gurantee on my life has not responded to someone private messaging them in game due to one of those A-F reasons.

8) I don't care about cheaters, they are in every video game/board game/card game/order of life, and in doing so they can never be as good as a human being that goes by the rules. I have seen 1 person in my 6 years on conquer who said he had an aimbot and I believed him, I out fb'ed him easily because I have a brain. I have seen 2 speed hackers in my 6 years, and they were low level players with no gear/guild in jail and gw maps(and they disconnected before my eyes after appearing in 5 places at once on my screen). I have seen many mine bots(which were comical in the day but now useless). And I have seen 1 level bot about 2 years ago, which disconnected at the sight of me flashing on it. "Hackers" and "cheaters" and "aimbotters" and whatever else you make up are simply ways to insult someone else and get at their online egos. Don't try to pretend theres logic or fact behind the vidster fad bs, a video can be edited, provides no proof, and is always biased towards someone that someone with fraps doesn't like. To crack down on cheating, do it in code, don't ruin accounts of people you don't like just because you don't like them and claim theres science behind it.

9) As I said, if this incident is in fact true, and he is telling the truth, then I can gurantee that if any of you had this happen to you that you would be whining outrageously and be extremely upset. Especially after everyone in your server who doesn't like you would have screenshots of it (even if you got out) and claim you are "a hacker."

Try to grow some gray matter people, I know its hard. Cheating or not, he shouldn't have been jailed on the principle of the situation, otherwise any of you can be jailed anytime if a GM decides or a player decides. As for me, I got perma-muted on a char I have had for years, why? For making fun of someone flaming me in PM's calling her a... woman in the red light district lets say. If you all want muted and abused accounts by GM's then go for it, as for me, I'll keep my freedom of speech/terms and conditions.
A script is a program so failed on that point.

Luckily you don't know what a bot is then.

Most aimbots misses runners because running animation is short. Jumps take time to do the full animation. If you run in a straight like, the last two proxies will hit because they use the current direction and predicts where you should be at if your running in a straight line.

Speed either uses DH or cyclone or both. They just send the bitflag saying to start it and send the end flag for whe you turn it off.

Leveling bots level much faster than TG. One could do 100-127 in a few days while botting easily and in TG it would be a few weeks.

It doesn't stop the fact that the GMs appear on your screen and message you more than once. Last night I had a GM come on and ask my ninja if I was botting since I was hitting a GoldGuard for a few hours. He was there asking me if I was botting for several minutes before I even responded. I did have to explain why I didn't respond earlier but that is besides the point.

Do you realize that TQ owns the game and all the characters and items in the game? They can botjail anyone for any reason at any time and there is nothing we can do about it. Hell they can do anything they want with their property.

For some reason I doubt your a programmer.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 03:33   #62
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1) Learn to read.Yeas..urm what? i oviously cant read?

2) Learn to spell.Congrats, you just told a dyslexic person to spell better o.0

3) Learn to finish a sentence, or even a coherent statement at that.From what ive read from you, you'd be better off doing this

4) A script is not a program, its a set of binds that execute unrelated to conquer. (Example: F2:: send t;sleep 50;send a;sleep 50;send r;sleep 50;send d would push the buttons "t" "a" "r" "d" for you if you pressed F2) Does it still give the person using it an advantage over other noin-users? If yes, READ the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, it STATES that if a person is using a SCRIPT OR PROGRAM which gives an advantage over other players is deemed illegal. ( not in that wording, but like it)

5) Everyone who plays this game has been accused of cheating, and I have myself gone through all videos in my own server and have seen 2...TWO whole videos out of like 50 that even SEEMED suspicious. Wrong.... ive played since CO1, not once have i been accused of cheating. And if you could not find more than 2 suspisous videos in your section, you are oviously an idiot, because you can not tell what a bot is, therefore this argument is un-valid.

6) You are talking to a programmer, big mistake, the chances of any one of you finding a full on absolutely program using cheater are about 1/10000. Aimbots can't hit runners and for that can barely aim, WHY you ask? Because considering conquers typical lag time and server variables the program would have to steal information from the server on where the targeted player clicked to jump(coordinates of a jump only, yes only jump, hitting runners is a myth) and then activate the skill on that coordinate(with proper range or the entire program will not activate the skill) and do ALL OF THIS faster than the average 300 ping and the animation of jump. Speed hacks are blatently obvious, you dont need video proof of them, if you do you got your answer(legit player). WHY you ask? Because speedhacks move you at above DH speeds which as EVERYONE who has used cyclone/DH/fly knows d/c's you in itself not to mention can easily be fixed by a competent human being in the source code. Leveling bots are useless in themselves as they are hardly faster than tg, if you think they are some how keeping legit players down you are just dumber than a monkey. See post before me, you get owned by him btw

7) When I said you have all ignored PM's before, I don't mean knowing its a GM(which goes back to learning to read). Everyone here I can gurantee on my life has not responded to someone private messaging them in game due to one of those A-F reasons. No **** Sherlock, but when its a GM messaging, you respond, right?

8) I don't care about cheaters, they are in every video game/board game/card game/order of life, and in doing so they can never be as good as a human being that goes by the rules. I have seen 1 person in my 6 years on conquer who said he had an aimbot and I believed him, I out fb'ed him easily because I have a brain. I have seen 2 speed hackers in my 6 years, and they were low level players with no gear/guild in jail and gw maps(and they disconnected before my eyes after appearing in 5 places at once on my screen). I have seen many mine bots(which were comical in the day but now useless). And I have seen 1 level bot about 2 years ago, which disconnected at the sight of me flashing on it. "Hackers" and "cheaters" and "aimbotters" and whatever else you make up are simply ways to insult someone else and get at their online egos. Don't try to pretend theres logic or fact behind the vidster fad bs, a video can be edited, provides no proof, and is always biased towards someone that someone with fraps doesn't like. To crack down on cheating, do it in code, don't ruin accounts of people you don't like just because you don't like them and claim theres science behind it. Fortunatly, not everyone has the same attitude as you, because people do not want cheaters/botters, they do something about it, not sit back and 'accept' things. For Example, if Nelson Mandela sat back in South Africa when the black people were being targeted, and just 'accepted' things like that happen, Sputh Africa would mosty probably still be in that state today, Thge fact is, if people do not ACT against botters and cheaterd, then the game will be overun by them, for example, Combat Arms EU, at once stazge there were 4 hackers PER GAME (Cs like game), the game designers didnt act in time, and a lot of people quit.

9) As I said, if this incident is in fact true, and he is telling the truth, then I can gurantee that if any of you had this happen to you that you would be whining outrageously and be extremely upset. Especially after everyone in your server who doesn't like you would have screenshots of it (even if you got out) and claim you are "a hacker." Yes i would be, but as well, i wouldnt go crying about it on the forums, because it proves the guy is an idiot, for not responding to a whiper from a GM, and also seeing the GM on screen

Try to grow some gray matter people, I know its hard. Cheating or not, he shouldn't have been jailed on the principle of the situation, otherwise any of you can be jailed anytime if a GM decides or a player decides. As for me, I got perma-muted on a char I have had for years, why? For making fun of someone flaming me in PM's calling her a... woman in the red light district lets say. If you all want muted and abused accounts by GM's then go for it, as for me, I'll keep my freedom of speech/terms and conditions.Read Above
Yet again, i do not normally stick up for the GMs, but what you have said is mostly wrong.

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 10:49   #63
Dizzerp

Dizzerp has a reputation beyond reputeDizzerp has a reputation beyond reputeDizzerp has a reputation beyond reputeDizzerp has a reputation beyond reputeDizzerp has a reputation beyond reputeDizzerp has a reputation beyond reputeDizzerp has a reputation beyond reputeDizzerp has a reputation beyond reputeDizzerp has a reputation beyond reputeDizzerp has a reputation beyond reputeDizzerp has a reputation beyond repute
hey guys just the other day i was playing with this gun i bought off the internet at this store while waiting for my cofee and out of nowhere this guy is all like "FREEZE!" i couldnt hear him because i was too busy listening lewis black CD. i look up and its some cop and he tazes me! i come back to conciousness and i realize i am in JAIL!

WTF

i mean wth you know, cant a person get a freaking cup of cofee these days? they need to stop eating those donuts and take out the real criminals of this world like drug dealers and terrorists and stuff..

i had more to add to this but im lazy
Dizzerp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 11:12   #64
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zedo Send a message via Yahoo to zedo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BlackRose!~ View Post
Nope, this thread shows how TQ fails for instead putting they dear 5botters on botjail they put people who done nothing. I'll laught pretty hard when it happens to one of you
no it shows how you failed.
and it wont happen to me since i dont use a macro and dont lvl my skills in one spot unless in tg

The minstral boy to war is gone, in the ranks of death you'll find him.
His fathers sword he has girded on, and his wild harp slung behind him.
zedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 11:51   #65
UrSoFcKeD1
Hell_Beast

UrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond reputeUrSoFcKeD1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I was lvling my Toxic Fog in phoenix castle, talking to a buddy in whisper chat.
I was causing no trouble sitting under my dear guard and using fog while laughing of his jokes lol
Untill I receive another whisper. I was answearing my friend and think:
-Aw well, let that **** wait.
It was a "Hey" from someone, probably a noob who wanted to buy something. Doesn't matter I'd answear after I did to my friend.
After I did, I went to see what is was and noticed it was a whisper from a GM.
I was like omg, a GM. I was about to answear when my client dc's. I say: **** -_-
Then I log in, and thadam! Surprise of surprises:

I AM IN BOT JAIL!

Wtf?! I mean Wtf?! I this ****? Lmao
Thought the bug from sending people to bot jail without a reason was solved! I mean, **** they gotta be kidding me! A guy can't stay in peace for a while and those mothe****ers think they are cheating?! Open your eyes and look at the real cheaters, the ****ing bulkers who give you your precious money and use 5bot to kill noobs (like if they needed it)!

TQ ----> Fails.
dont lie you were using fog lvling macro u deserve botjail along with the countless egys the gm probably jailed at the same time for the exact same ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
They pull that **** in Egypt all the time. Arabs get out of parking violations and speeding tickets by bribing police officers in DB's. Egypts national currency is the CP now.
UrSoFcKeD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 21:06   #66
Ricardoslayer

Ricardoslayer is on a distinguished road
if you lol'ed then, what is the problem? everyone's happy now =)
Ricardoslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 21:10   #67
SighReally
Jizzus

SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
You could have immediately told your friend to go 2 his chat log and take a screen shot that would of cleared your name, ow well know I guess you'll have to learn to bot better, I mean respond faster.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
SighReally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 22:19   #68
SaintAugustine
Banned

SaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond repute
****ing wall of text coming, programmer smack down programmer. ok. sec.

WALL OF TEXT
Quote:
1) Learn to read.

2) Learn to spell.

3) Learn to finish a sentence, or even a coherent statement at that.

4) A script is not a program, its a set of binds that execute unrelated to conquer. (Example: F2:: send t;sleep 50;send a;sleep 50;send r;sleep 50;send d would push the buttons "t" "a" "r" "d" for you if you pressed F2)
It can be specifically releated to Conquer, for instance, my friend has made a plugin to my JProxy that writes scripts and macros specifically targeted for conquer.

5) Everyone who plays this game has been accused of cheating, and I have myself gone through all videos in my own server and have seen 2...TWO whole videos out of like 50 that even SEEMED suspicious.

6) You are talking to a programmer, big mistake, the chances of any one of you finding a full on absolutely program using cheater are about 1/10000. Aimbots can't hit runners and for that can barely aim, This is a very primitive aimbot then. Furthur calculations can be done based on movements previously preformed by the user to predict furthur movements. I know, I've done it, I know Ultimations done it, I know Sparkie can do it. WHY you ask? Because considering conquers typical lag time and server variables the program would have to steal information from the server on where the targeted player clicked to jump(coordinates of a jump only, yes only jump, hitting runners is a myth) Lol. Wrong, As soon as a jump starts the end location is sent to all the clients around it, so this allows the aimbot to hit mid-air. and then activate the skill on that coordinate(with proper range or the entire program will not activate the skill) This is assuming a distance check and do ALL OF THIS faster than the average 300 ping and the animation of jump. Speed hacks are blatently obvious, you dont need video proof of them, if you do you got your answer(legit player). WHY you ask? Because speedhacks move you at above DH speeds which as EVERYONE who has used cyclone/DH/fly knows d/c's you in itself Ways around to some extent, gg. not to mention can easily be fixed by a competent human being in the source code. Server-side timestamps must account for lag Leveling bots are useless in themselves as they are hardly faster than tg, Failed, you must suck at programming, let alone exploiting. if you think they are some how keeping legit players down you are just dumber than a monkey.

7) When I said you have all ignored PM's before, I don't mean knowing its a GM(which goes back to learning to read). Everyone here I can gurantee on my life has not responded to someone private messaging them in game due to one of those A-F reasons.

8) I don't care about cheaters, they are in every video game/board game/card game/order of life, and in doing so they can never be as good as a human being that goes by the rules. I have seen 1 person in my 6 years on conquer who said he had an aimbot and I believed him, I out fb'ed him easily because I have a brain. I have seen 2 speed hackers in my 6 years, and they were low level players with no gear/guild in jail and gw maps(and they disconnected before my eyes after appearing in 5 places at once on my screen). I have seen many mine bots(which were comical in the day but now useless). And I have seen 1 level bot about 2 years ago, which disconnected at the sight of me flashing on it. "Hackers" and "cheaters" and "aimbotters" and whatever else you make up are simply ways to insult someone else and get at their online egos. Don't try to pretend theres logic or fact behind the vidster fad bs, a video can be edited Making fake videos are morefun, provides no proof, and is always biased towards someone that someone with fraps doesn't like. To crack down on cheating, do it in code, don't ruin accounts of people you don't like just because you don't like them and claim theres science behind it. TQs retarded nuff said

9) As I said, if this incident is in fact true, and he is telling the truth, then I can gurantee that if any of you had this happen to you that you would be whining outrageously and be extremely upset. Especially after everyone in your server who doesn't like you would have screenshots of it (even if you got out) and claim you are "a hacker." h4x4life menbrao

Try to grow some gray matter people, I know its hard. Cheating or not, he shouldn't have been jailed on the principle of the situation, otherwise any of you can be jailed anytime if a GM decides or a player decides. As for me, I got perma-muted on a char I have had for years, why? For making fun of someone flaming me in PM's calling her a... woman in the red light district lets say. Owned. I made a swatsika in twincity, all my accounts got banned, want a cookie? If you all want muted and abused accounts by GM's then go for it, as for me, I'll keep my freedom of speech/terms and conditions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
A script is a program so failed on that point. no a script is interpreted by a program ._.

Luckily you don't know what a bot is then.

Most aimbots misses runners because running animation is short. no, it's because of receiving a clustor of walk packets, server is a head of the client. Jumps take time to do the full animation. no, its because of receiving jump packes slowly If you run in a straight like, the last two proxies will hit because they use the current direction and predicts where you should be at if your running in a straight line. finally someone who ****ing understanding a simple prediction algo.

Speed either uses DH or cyclone or both. They just send the bitflag saying to start it and send the end flag for whe you turn it off.
nope, cyclone is a bitflag, dh is a model change.

Leveling bots level much faster than TG. One could do 100-127 in a few days while botting easily and in TG it would be a few weeks.
JProxys, JHunter, nuff said

It doesn't stop the fact that the GMs appear on your screen and message you more than once. Last night I had a GM come on and ask my ninja if I was botting since I was hitting a GoldGuard for a few hours. He was there asking me if I was botting for several minutes before I even responded. I did have to explain why I didn't respond earlier but that is besides the point.

Do you realize that TQ owns the game and all the characters and items in the game? They can botjail anyone for any reason at any time and there is nothing we can do about it. Hell they can do anything they want with their property.
***** I can botjail myself if I want D=, JMacro will actually have a cmd called '#botjailthis*****'

For some reason I doubt your a programmer. I'm with you on that one though, lol.

aimp0tz.

Last edited by SaintAugustine; 09-06-2009 at 22:34.
SaintAugustine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2010, 01:22   #69
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
LUCKILYYY I found this thread! @ u @
I was gonna make one asking about the related topic~

Is it botjailable for people who sticky their keys/mouse whatever to level fog?
Their char would get the (Away) status if they are afk, but this surely isn't a third-party program of any sort :|
I dunno how people do it but it's possible o_o

If it's not botjailable, how would people be able to differentiate if it's a macro or not? D:
It wouldn't be fair to those not using cheats :/

Like in the presented screenie (who needs to make a vid for stuff like this? @ n @)...
It's pretty clear that he's levelling fog while he's AFK. I was gonna botjail him (I had before on a similar case)
BUT it occured to me that he didn't necessarily have to use a 3rd party program to level it :|

Hence the question! :D Sorry that it's kinda off-topic, but it's RELATED-ish ...
I realized halfway that BlackRose couldn't have possibly stickied keys cuz he was talking to his friend
But either way, if you're clean, just go tell them :D You'll be let out if you are :]

EDIT: I know nothing about programming and stuff, but seems like SAugustine + Clenk has it downn
EDIT2: But it's not like it matters, right? The fact that it's botjailable is all that counts :(
Attached Thumbnails
7422989.jpg  

Last edited by ekushay; 09-04-2010 at 01:37.
ekushay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2010, 01:49   #70
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Nice.

Yes this is 100% a bot, Vidmasters are going to tell you to get a 30 second video or more.
They will say screen shots can be edited very easily.
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2010, 02:34   #71
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
CCatcher you are everywhere!

I can make a vid of him just fogging for like a minute and longer (actually I dunno, my compy's too fffuuh D: )
BUT what I'm saying is, what if he was just taping his F key down where sit is along with his mouse? D:
Surely that's not a bot~~ he shouldn't get botjailed? @ o @
ekushay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2010, 02:35   #72
Kabushi
Death!!!!!

Kabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Kabushi
Quote:
I was lvling my Toxic Fog in phoenix castle, talking to a buddy in whisper chat.
I was causing no trouble sitting under my dear guard and using fog while laughing of his jokes lol
Untill I receive another whisper. I was answearing my friend and think:
-Aw well, let that **** wait.
It was a "Hey" from someone, probably a noob who wanted to buy something. Doesn't matter I'd answear after I did to my friend.
After I did, I went to see what is was and noticed it was a whisper from a GM.
I was like omg, a GM. I was about to answear when my client dc's. I say: **** -_-
Then I log in, and thadam! Surprise of surprises:

I AM IN BOT JAIL!

Wtf?! I mean Wtf?! I this ****? Lmao
Thought the bug from sending people to bot jail without a reason was solved! I mean, **** they gotta be kidding me! A guy can't stay in peace for a while and those mothe****ers think they are cheating?! Open your eyes and look at the real cheaters, the ****ing bulkers who give you your precious money and use 5bot to kill noobs (like if they needed it)!

TQ ----> Fails.

a gm will all talk 2 u to make sure i sould know this as i use 2 call a gm out ever day for fog botter on my sever

Tortuga_EU
GOGOGO-wat-war -fire 130-130-133earl
KILLER~PRO-wat-war-pirate-130-130-129-earl
Dark-Wizzard-wat-war-archer 131-131-132-earl
Monkmonk1-monk-monk-monk-130-130-124
Anarchy-tro-monk-130-132
Kabushi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2010, 02:37   #73
Kabushi
Death!!!!!

Kabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Kabushi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekushay View Post
CCatcher you are everywhere!

I can make a vid of him just fogging for like a minute and longer (actually I dunno, my compy's too fffuuh D: )
BUT what I'm saying is, what if he was just taping his F key down where sit is along with his mouse? D:
Surely that's not a bot~~ he shouldn't get botjailed? @ o @
na if he was doing that they would not be afk on top of his name

Tortuga_EU
GOGOGO-wat-war -fire 130-130-133earl
KILLER~PRO-wat-war-pirate-130-130-129-earl
Dark-Wizzard-wat-war-archer 131-131-132-earl
Monkmonk1-monk-monk-monk-130-130-124
Anarchy-tro-monk-130-132
Kabushi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2010, 05:37   #74
~BlackRose!~
Bump

~BlackRose!~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlackRose!~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlackRose!~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlackRose!~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlackRose!~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlackRose!~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlackRose!~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlackRose!~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlackRose!~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlackRose!~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlackRose!~ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, this thread is one year old >.>

I talked to Evelyin and she confirmed I was chatting with my friend and let me out

And if you want to botjail that guy, the best thing to do is either call a GM or make a video
~BlackRose!~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2010, 07:36   #75
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Guys, this thread is one year old >.>

I talked to Evelyin and she confirmed I was chatting with my friend and let me out

And if you want to botjail that guy, the best thing to do is either call a GM or make a video
Saving me the trouble of being the **** that points it out xD
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: