Old 01-05-2013, 05:42   #1
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
Post ~Nado merged into Sunshine~

Hello dear friends of Sunshine It is nice meeting all of you and hopefully, you all are not bothered by our sudden appearance

Cheers to a fun time together!
Old 01-05-2013, 20:08   #2
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofbears View Post
Hello dear friends of Sunshine It is nice meeting all of you and hopefully, you all are not bothered by our sudden appearance

Cheers to a fun time together!
it would be awesome if there wasn't so much lag and everyone DC in begin of PK tournament. among other select complaint i will keep to myself. Whoever facktard hairbrain idea it was to merge us is a true idiot.

no offence to you or anyone from Tornado.
Welcome to Sunshine... if we can even play the game at all anymore.

Can't even move.

Last edited by *Sonne*; 01-05-2013 at 20:16.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 03:33   #3
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne* View Post
it would be awesome if there wasn't so much lag and everyone DC in begin of PK tournament. among other select complaint i will keep to myself. Whoever facktard hairbrain idea it was to merge us is a true idiot.

no offence to you or anyone from Tornado.
Welcome to Sunshine... if we can even play the game at all anymore.

Can't even move.
Well, the DC happened to other servers as well and is not caused by the merge. Its just another TQ issue
Old 01-06-2013, 04:59   #4
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofbears View Post
Well, the DC happened to other servers as well and is not caused by the merge. Its just another TQ issue
You are right, and i apologize for my negative response in your thread. rarely do i have such temperament, it was just not a good day.
I'm sorry.
Nice to make your acquaintance, Bears

Last edited by *Sonne*; 01-06-2013 at 05:13.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:11   #5
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Play nicely together children.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 11:37   #6
*Sonne*
cultivator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
Play nicely together children.
pft... i always play nicely. i just tend to grumble a bit when i spend every single day making them AND spent $150.00 on stupid orchids and you (not you, but TQ) shove 5k more than me rankings in my face. something i worked very hard for was just stripped away. *sadface*
i know it seems like nothing to you but to me it was something special, not even top rank, just 9th. i worked hard to keep up with MY server and now i have to surpass 5k just cus you shove another server in. it's really NOT fair. yes, im QQing. idc

and i know the point is... to get me to spend MORE money, but i just don't have it anymore, so....
whatever.

Last edited by *Sonne*; 01-06-2013 at 11:44.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:45   #7
*Sonne*
cultivator

shouldn't you be merging the forums or something?

Last edited by *Sonne*; 01-06-2013 at 11:50. Reason: 2x post pro :P
Old 01-07-2013, 08:01   #8
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
pft... i always play nicely. i just tend to grumble a bit when i spend every single day making them AND spent $150.00 on stupid orchids and you (not you, but TQ) shove 5k more than me rankings in my face. something i worked very hard for was just stripped away. *sadface*
i know it seems like nothing to you but to me it was something special, not even top rank, just 9th. i worked hard to keep up with MY server and now i have to surpass 5k just cus you shove another server in. it's really NOT fair. yes, im QQing. idc

and i know the point is... to get me to spend MORE money, but i just don't have it anymore, so....
whatever.
I stopped spending money 2 years ago, and still play every day. I have gone through 5 server splits and 2 merges. All my friends have left, but I have found an English speaking guild and we have fun.

Quote:
shouldn't you be merging the forums or something?
Despite being a Global I can't perform server merges
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:

Last edited by Eurochic; 01-07-2013 at 08:05.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:32   #9
*Sonne*
cultivator

Quote:
I stopped spending money 2 years ago, and still play every day. I have gone through 5 server splits and 2 merges. All my friends have left, but I have found an English speaking guild and we have fun.

Despite being a Global I can't perform server merges
forum server merges* xD

i stopped buying last June. i still have lots of friends in game (family too) and still have lots of fun. i'm sure the merge has some benefit that i haven't even considered yet. my feelings were hurt is all, and anyone who knows me knows that i get over things quickly, so i'm done whining about it.

peaceful player with neutral guild which made lvl 9 last night, finally after 2+ years... lol. i ALWAYS play nice. come visit us sometime (:
Old 01-07-2013, 08:35   #10
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Quote:
forum server merges* xD

i stopped buying last June. i still have lots of friends in game (family too) and still have lots of fun. i'm sure the merge has some benefit that i haven't even considered yet. my feelings were hurt is all, and anyone who knows me knows that i get over things quickly, so i'm done whining about it.

peaceful player with neutral guild which made lvl 9 last night, finally after 2+ years... lol. i ALWAYS play nice. come visit us sometime (:
I have a character on your server, haven't used it in ages.
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Old 01-07-2013, 09:30   #11
*Sonne*
cultivator

Quote:
I have a character on your server, haven't used it in ages.
haha, thanks for visiting. #60
Old 01-10-2013, 13:46   #12
-gemini-
nublet? ♥

-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute
hello sunshine~
-gemini- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2013, 16:09   #13
MarketMan
Old School

MarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond repute
I was within top ten for kisses now I have to gain 2k atleast to get back where I was that being said I'm still a kick ass water and have found only one person that can 1 hit me so yeah I'm ok just need to make me around 11k cps for two perms

While the wind blows the fire roars!
MarketMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2013, 07:41   #14
*Sonne*
cultivator

Quote:
Originally Posted by -gemini- View Post
hello sunshine~
Welcome! #60
Old 01-12-2013, 19:12   #15
-gemini-
nublet? ♥

-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Welcome! #60
thank you

hello fellow water taos
-gemini- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: