Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-16-2012, 10:37   #61
.kukuprince.

.kukuprince. is on a distinguished road
Ginji

lol. you saying about me ah? dont help SG ppl u ask ard in eagle which SG ppl i dont help. and dont jiaowei please. i never ask anyone to be stronger then come back. what ur ign in game?
Monk-Monk-Monk
BP: 402

[S]+12 2-SDG Earings -7%
[S]+12 2-SDG Necky -7%
[S]+12 2-SDG Beads -7%
[S]+12 2-SDG Beads -7%
[S]+12 2-SDG Armour -7%
[S]+12 2-SDG Ring-7%
[S]+12 2-SDG Boots -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+12 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+12 Riding Crop -1%
[S]+12 Wings -1%
+12 Steed
All Perm 7 DS
Fixed all Sub class

Josh. Singapore xD
.kukuprince. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 18:48   #62
bobo_rider

bobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .kukuprince. View Post
Hello Flora, how are you??

WELL. i am from Eagle Server. around 10 singaporeans playing tgt and group of chinese speaking people. from Hongkong malaysia australia and us. all together and quite close. Drop by eagle and say hi.
I do wish to try out other server... But without server transfer its too hard to start another char from 0.
bobo_rider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2012, 00:47   #63
ginji

ginji is on a distinguished road
lol tat wat you tell my friend when we just join the server. And i was there also in the market. you tell him to get stronger den join. Also the next day i saw you i ask about how much your pirate rapier and gun will roughly cost and you just say "dont know" and jump off. this is helping? i only need information not even begging for item. unless you telling me ~*yiN*yiN*~ is not you

Last edited by ginji; 05-17-2012 at 00:51.
ginji is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2012, 01:01   #64
ginji

if you were the one tat we spoke to so why arent we in the guild now? yin yin is the deputy leader...so a deputy cant add pple into guild? hmm so why is me and my friend still playing alone now? hmm where is the help? hmm weird only explaination is yin yin not you? and yin yin lie to us say that is the 2nd acc? the main is the gl?
Old 05-17-2012, 01:06   #65
ginji

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo_rider View Post
I do wish to try out other server... But without server transfer its too hard to start another char from 0.
is even harder when others don bother about you.. 1 reason tat keep us going is playing with friend... chiong together,when playing alone leveling process is ****
Old 05-17-2012, 01:32   #66
bobo_rider

bobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginji View Post
is even harder when others don bother about you.. 1 reason tat keep us going is playing with friend... chiong together,when playing alone leveling process is ****
There is a sg player in my server he is an old timer. But he dun really talk much. The other guy that i met about 3-4mths ago... He is really helpful. He lend me his full set of monk farming gears. We just kill spooks and dragon together everyday... He is quite bz atm so not much talking... Most of the time i am in my noob monk more then my main.
bobo_rider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2012, 02:13   #67
fLora
Darling*

fLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to fLora
Quote:
haha you really play at weird timing..3am- 6 am i in la la land...haha. I only interested in GW only when become strong haha but now seems so hard to play with the implement of the dragon soul thingy..to perm p6 need so MUCH perm stone and can only be bought by cps if i am not wrong? omg...
yes i play at weird timing
fLora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2012, 02:15   #68
fLora
Darling*

fLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .kukuprince. View Post
Hello Flora, how are you??

WELL. i am from Eagle Server. around 10 singaporeans playing tgt and group of chinese speaking people. from Hongkong malaysia australia and us. all together and quite close. Drop by eagle and say hi.
hihi , im fine
Old 05-17-2012, 03:43   #69
Jiez
:D

Jiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
Yes I was from Kylin and until now. I started playing last 2005 during when the kylin still not yet splitted to saturn. It was Hitman brother who introduced me into this game, I don't know if you remember him but he was the guy who dropped the 2soc necky of aziz from TC. A 2 soc during those time is like a +12 nowadays. I had one singaporean friend before in kylin name sean but he was gone without any trace.

DO you know Taoist_Master? He was one of the surviving singaporean in our server which played even earlier than me.
aziz i remember that trojan. haha. I was with Shawn, Regina, Mysterio, Catsy and some others(all sg) i forgotten the nick, we in this guild call Final||. Shawn is the one that i pulled to my server after i came back playing. Last time i was playing this archer name Jiez, and ya last time 2s worth tonnes, now become garbage liao lmao. The name sean quite familiar, Taoist_Master doesn't ring a bell paiseh. lol. I wasnt in Kylin for very long before we splited to Saturn.

I think every server got some sg here and there bah, but most of the hardcore old players gone liao, used to hit red devils one by one for hours for the few percent, takes so much effort to level, now lvl to 130 only take 1 hour -_-. Guild war without gates, pk in tc ftw! LOL.

@flora: <- kos people everyday.

~ Kylin>Saturn>Ryee>Fury ~ [Proud GL of Extreme|| ]

*I came, I conquer. You cry.

------------------------------------------------------>>

My Humble Guides:
Quote:
Never take kindness for weakness.
Jiez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2012, 03:59   #70
fLora
Darling*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiez View Post
aziz i remember that trojan. haha. I was with Shawn, Regina, Mysterio, Catsy and some others(all sg) i forgotten the nick, we in this guild call Final||. Shawn is the one that i pulled to my server after i came back playing. Last time i was playing this archer name Jiez, and ya last time 2s worth tonnes, now become garbage liao lmao. The name sean quite familiar, Taoist_Master doesn't ring a bell paiseh. lol. I wasnt in Kylin for very long before we splited to Saturn.

I think every server got some sg here and there bah, but most of the hardcore old players gone liao, used to hit red devils one by one for hours for the few percent, takes so much effort to level, now lvl to 130 only take 1 hour -_-. Guild war without gates, pk in tc ftw! LOL.

@flora: <- kos people everyday.
wei.. i dont pk de lei.. im too weak!!
Old 05-17-2012, 05:06   #71
Jiez

Jiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLora View Post
wei.. i dont pk de lei.. im too weak!!
Bluffffff haha :P Hows life!

My Humble Guides:
Quote:
Old 05-17-2012, 05:36   #72
fLora
Darling*

Quote:
Bluffffff haha :P Hows life!
life like that lah! no good no bad lol.. we should have a gathering!!
Old 05-17-2012, 05:46   #73
Jiez

Quote:
lol tat wat you tell my friend when we just join the server. And i was there also in the market. you tell him to get stronger den join. Also the next day i saw you i ask about how much your pirate rapier and gun will roughly cost and you just say "dont know" and jump off. this is helping? i only need information not even begging for item. unless you telling me ~*yiN*yiN*~ is not you
Don't fight la bro, come Capricorn i answer all your questions. hahah. Cheers!

@flora: ok u organise, then whatsapp me.

My Humble Guides:
Quote:
Old 05-17-2012, 05:56   #74
fLora
Darling*

Quote:

haha.. someone organize lah.. want to go where? sat? who want to come out?!?!
Old 05-17-2012, 06:19   #75
ginji

Quote:

lol i will go play D3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: