Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 02:26   #46
ginji

ginji is on a distinguished road
coz according to her there are alot of sg pple in her guild she being the guild leader... another thing that tempt me and my friend to this server is.... even 2nd rb 140 char are not THAT awesome in their equip... so still got chance to catch up unlike other server where ou see lots of perm soul +12 2 soc pple running around ...don intend to bulk so this type of server... i don think we even get a chance to join GW which is the main purpose of me and my friend coming back to play. we use to be full 2 soc super +7 when +12 wasnt intro yet... so we were like ..owning gw which was fun
ginji is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 02:38   #47
fLora
Darling*

fLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to fLora
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo_rider View Post
Yoooo... Didnt see u for a while... Remember my noob pirate G~Shock
yeah i know! i just saw your whatsapp lei haha..
i seldom online here lah..
fLora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 02:41   #48
fLora
Darling*

fLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to fLora
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginji View Post
coz according to her there are alot of sg pple in her guild she being the guild leader... another thing that tempt me and my friend to this server is.... even 2nd rb 140 char are not THAT awesome in their equip... so still got chance to catch up unlike other server where ou see lots of perm soul +12 2 soc pple running around ...don intend to bulk so this type of server... i don think we even get a chance to join GW which is the main purpose of me and my friend coming back to play. we use to be full 2 soc super +7 when +12 wasnt intro yet... so we were like ..owning gw which was fun
well my server a bit sianz one lor.. even if any sg come join my server.. i only online at events like gw , team pk. other than that is 3am-6am, sometimes evening 6pm like that online till 7pm+.. so my time very hard to match >.<
fLora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 05:46   #49
Unknow man

Unknow man is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi

I am from Gryphon server and me and my friend have 2 +12 char full in that server.
there is another 2 to 3 sg pple playing with me and 2 malaysian staying in sg playing with me
Unknow man is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 05:47   #50
ginji

Quote:
Originally Posted by fLora View Post
well my server a bit sianz one lor.. even if any sg come join my server.. i only online at events like gw , team pk. other than that is 3am-6am, sometimes evening 6pm like that online till 7pm+.. so my time very hard to match >.<
haha you really play at weird timing..3am- 6 am i in la la land...haha. I only interested in GW only when become strong haha but now seems so hard to play with the implement of the dragon soul thingy..to perm p6 need so MUCH perm stone and can only be bought by cps if i am not wrong? omg...
Old 05-15-2012, 05:49   #51
ginji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknow man View Post
Hi

I am from Gryphon server and me and my friend have 2 +12 char full in that server.
there is another 2 to 3 sg pple playing with me and 2 malaysian staying in sg playing with me
wow full +12 how long you been playing alr?
Old 05-15-2012, 06:05   #52
Unknow man

Unknow man is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginji View Post
wow full +12 how long you been playing alr?

more than 5 yr
Unknow man is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 06:59   #53
bobo_rider

bobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond repute
i play for over 2 years now only 302bp... DAMN i am slow
bobo_rider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 07:03   #54
lamertan

lamertan is on a distinguished road
snowfall got 3 singaporean but 2 of them in NS haha...
im with full 2 socket lol
lamertan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2012, 07:31   #55
ginji

hey any1 got any idea if i wan to end as pirate wat is the best rb path?
Old 05-15-2012, 23:51   #56
TiF@
IPWNYOU.

TiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknow man View Post
Hi

Wtf get off the forums hahahahahha always trying to recruit Singaporean to your guild. I think there is 4-7 people but they quit. Naming them:

Smileyface ^_o_^
HeavenWalker
Wenyang
NinjasKing
Fire1
Meng

Before was also:
Jacq
X-traordinary
Rainee/Bunny<-- gai ex GF

Including Snapdragon & Whimsical, is more than how many you said NOOB. Get off forums now hahahahha you damn bored so on forums and can not on CO.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:28   #57
Jiez
:D

Jiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond reputeJiez has a reputation beyond repute
they should just set up a server with Sg network am sure all of us will flock to there hah. hhhhhh!

~ Kylin>Saturn>Ryee>Fury ~ [Proud GL of Extreme|| ]

*I came, I conquer. You cry.

------------------------------------------------------>>

My Humble Guides:
Quote:
Never take kindness for weakness.
Jiez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 05:23   #58
chen.jiaxiong

chen.jiaxiong is on a distinguished road
Hi all was an old player too previously from meteor server then moved to mausoleum then quit.. But account all i still remember.. Used to have like 5-6 sg ppl playing on that meteor and a couple of sgs on mausoleum too but soon after all left which i can't even remember which year was it.. Now i only log in once in awhile to see see only..

But recently started playing back on the ipad co on server iconquer but not as hardcore as last time only play when i am free and i am at work i guess..
chen.jiaxiong is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 05:57   #59
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiez View Post
@SaonNalang: Are you from Kylin? I was one of those splited to Saturn back in 2005. haha. There's at least 6-8 Singaporeans back on Saturn back then i believe most of them quit. One shifted to another server with me when i came back to play after 2 years. Kylin was my first server, splited to Saturn, then i quit and came back playing on Ryee which merged with Fury, then now Capricorn.

Got another SG with me on that server. Used to be alot more, but many left the game already.

Cheers!
Yes I was from Kylin and until now. I started playing last 2005 during when the kylin still not yet splitted to saturn. It was Hitman brother who introduced me into this game, I don't know if you remember him but he was the guy who dropped the 2soc necky of aziz from TC. A 2 soc during those time is like a +12 nowadays. I had one singaporean friend before in kylin name sean but he was gone without any trace.

DO you know Taoist_Master? He was one of the surviving singaporean in our server which played even earlier than me.

|~Odin~|
515 BP and progressing

Last edited by SaonNalang; 05-16-2012 at 06:02.
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2012, 10:27   #60
.kukuprince.

.kukuprince. is on a distinguished road
Hello Flora, how are you??

WELL. i am from Eagle Server. around 10 singaporeans playing tgt and group of chinese speaking people. from Hongkong malaysia australia and us. all together and quite close. Drop by eagle and say hi.
Monk-Monk-Monk
BP: 402

[S]+12 2-SDG Earings -7%
[S]+12 2-SDG Necky -7%
[S]+12 2-SDG Beads -7%
[S]+12 2-SDG Beads -7%
[S]+12 2-SDG Armour -7%
[S]+12 2-SDG Ring-7%
[S]+12 2-SDG Boots -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+12 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+12 Riding Crop -1%