Old 03-27-2012, 06:41   #31
CookiesShudBeMe

CookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Who cares about dragon server?
I do
CookiesShudBeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2012, 06:50   #32
vitaLity

vitaLity is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to vitaLity Send a message via Yahoo to vitaLity
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Well, it's gotten to the point where me and Danny don't want to allie people, because if we do, Varekai will quit and we will have no enemies again...

If Varekai quits, their whole guild will, at CTF, Varekai left half way through and they got destroyed lol, their 3 guilds combined score didn't even come close to us, but before Varekai left, it was really close and fun.

Oxy without Varekai is like a football/soccer team without a goalkeeper.

We'd rather lose, than win, because if we win, they quit lol, how pathetic.
So why do u complain at all? )
Even if tobe said to you to ally , u don`t , u agree how it is now .
Agree losing and this is it , and about the 6 pplz , it was way more than 6 pplz ,need me to count them ?
NIP , u , danny , sanad , lith , irelia , phantom miria , and other
vitaLity is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2012, 09:24   #33
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaLity View Post
So why do u complain at all? )
Even if tobe said to you to ally , u don`t , u agree how it is now .
Agree losing and this is it , and about the 6 pplz , it was way more than 6 pplz ,need me to count them ?
NIP , u , danny , sanad , lith , irelia , phantom miria , and other
7 people.

Oh wait no, I was on Irelia and Joshhh, so yeah 6 people lololol.

Normally I think saying 'face palm' is nerdy, but this requires a huge face palm.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2012, 05:21   #34
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
7 people.

Normally I think saying 'face palm' is nerdy, but this requires a huge face palm.
Nerd, waw qqing again about amount of members? Doesn't it get a lil old?

Yeah we have more members, but you guys have more members in Europe. Yeah we still have the majority of people but you guys still have more botters on ur side.

I mean apart from urself and irelia rest bots? lol pathetic.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2012, 09:26   #35
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quite sure you guys have more than 5 botters. You, Varekai, that tobe guy. That's like the only people I know from your side and all 3 are botters.

>calls botters pathetic
>bots

You have always been a hypocrite matt.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2012, 09:34   #36
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nerd, waw qqing again about amount of members? Doesn't it get a lil old?

Yeah we have more members, but you guys have more members in Europe. Yeah we still have the majority of people but you guys still have more botters on ur side.

I mean apart from urself and irelia rest bots? lol pathetic.
I'm pretty much repeating what Panda just said but lol, you've been botjailed more times than anyone in Cata.

Varekai admitted to me he botted for Eysan's gear.

Tobe has a botting history, aimbotted and got frapped and swore not to do it again if we don't report it.

Renegade, the biggest botter on the server, level 138 in a month without demon eggs lol.

How can you say that I repeat the same stuff, I swear, 99/100 of your posts are crying about botting lol, yet you've been botjailed like 6 times, hypocrite much.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:59   #37
vitaLity

vitaLity is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to vitaLity Send a message via Yahoo to vitaLity
Quote:
7 people.

really not our fault , pplz join u just for getting cps or w.e , and they dun show at gw , and show up just at ctf , and about the count list , seriously , earwen, dustin , calvin or w.e were there , so stop saying 10 pplz vs 1000 that`s the reason u always is saying outnumbered.
and btw , what happened at skill team pk ? all pplz got dced , just cata members didn`t quited ?
Face palm? again? a huge one for u , for claiming that cheating in game doesn`t have nothing in concern with yall?
vitaLity is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2012, 13:17   #38
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Quite sure you guys have more than 5 botters. You, Varekai, that tobe guy. That's like the only people I know from your side and all 3 are botters.

>calls botters pathetic
>bots

You have always been a hypocrite matt.
If I bot wouldn't my acc be 140 by now and have subclasses max like danny's char?

Aside that, you know teamskillpk? You should login royalty and see who won it. Some people were bored and used fireworks to win it lol... teamskillpk bored much?

I do pitty the no life josh :x He always brags **** that he doesn't bot but lol. Wut a botter.
Old 03-29-2012, 13:49   #39
~~StyLa~~
AimBotter

~~StyLa~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~StyLa~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~StyLa~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~StyLa~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~StyLa~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~StyLa~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~StyLa~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~StyLa~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~StyLa~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~StyLa~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~StyLa~~ has a reputation beyond repute
I R Haxzilla!!! ok bro i r guud at co

SprayPaint 130 130 132
Troj War Troj
Quit 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Thiago almeida
I am not obliged to speak English their estupid. I am Brazilian. I speak English in my way. And stop talking ****.:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuslovesyou View Post
I dont hack/scam people i take advantage of their stupidity
~~StyLa~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2012, 14:00   #40
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
If I bot wouldn't my acc be 140 by now and have subclasses max like danny's char?

Aside that, you know teamskillpk? You should login royalty and see who won it. Some people were bored and used fireworks to win it lol... teamskillpk bored much?

I do pitty the no life josh :x He always brags **** that he doesn't bot but lol. Wut a botter.
Thanks for pittying me bro, I have no life but I don't get so mad over a game lololol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitaLity View Post
really not our fault , pplz join u just for getting cps or w.e , and they dun show at gw , and show up just at ctf , and about the count list , seriously , earwen, dustin , calvin or w.e were there , so stop saying 10 pplz vs 1000 that`s the reason u always is saying outnumbered.
and btw , what happened at skill team pk ? all pplz got dced , just cata members didn`t quited ?
Face palm? again? a huge one for u , for claiming that cheating in game doesn`t have nothing in concern with yall?
Look at the screenshot, that tells the whole story lol.
Old 03-29-2012, 14:02   #41
MithosX
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for pittying me bro, I have no life but I don't get so mad over a game lololol.

Look at the screenshot, that tells the whole story lol.
Bad bad botter.
Old 03-29-2012, 14:07   #42
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
Bad bad botter.
How many times have I been botjailed bro?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: