Old 02-03-2012, 13:32   #1
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Elite pk

Varekai, bio and tobe didn't make top 8.

Danny didn't even have to attend.

Lezim there is no bot that gives you stamina, you lost, face it.

Catastrophe dominated.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2012, 18:01   #2
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post

Catastrophe dominated.
Martin didn't attend to it too, dunno what you are on about "

and about catastrophe dominated, like huh? o.O what i see there is a balanced rank?

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2012, 18:57   #3
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post
Martin didn't attend to it too, dunno what you are on about "

and about catastrophe dominated, like huh? o.O what i see there is a balanced rank?
I beat Varekai in the 2nd round lol, so don't bull****.

Balanced top 8 sure, but top 8 are useless rewards lol, gz on 100 study points and 3 BOUND exp balls, while me and Motivation shared a +6 steed, 4%, 4 modesty books and 4 dbs between us.
Old 02-03-2012, 19:56   #4
Betsy~

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I beat Varekai in the 2nd round lol, so don't bull****.

Balanced top 8 sure, but top 8 are useless rewards lol, gz on 100 study points and 3 BOUND exp balls, while me and Motivation shared a +6 steed, 4%, 4 modesty books and 4 dbs between us.
As i said Martin wasn't on, so yeah that was prob some1 else on his acc.

Anyway, i don't even know why i came to read this forum and bothered replying someone like you lol... #14

Cya~

Ayahna
Old 02-03-2012, 20:33   #5
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
As i said Martin wasn't on, so yeah that was prob some1 else on his acc.

Anyway, i don't even know why i came to read this forum and bothered replying someone like you lol... #14

Cya~
In the first post, I said Varekai, didn't mention Martin, maybe you need to learn to read, after all, it doesn't matter who plays his account, every ****ing one of you absolutly suck at this game. The best player on your side is probably thor LOOOL.

Someone like me? Haha I don't even remember doing anything to you, other than putting your almost perfect char to shame by killing it with absolute ease. :/
Old 02-04-2012, 01:54   #6
Betsy~

Quote:
In the first post, I said Varekai, didn't mention Martin, maybe you need to learn to read, after all, it doesn't matter who plays his account, every ****ing one of you absolutly suck at this game. The best player on your side is probably thor LOOOL.

Someone like me? Haha I don't even remember doing anything to you, other than putting your almost perfect char to shame by killing it with absolute ease. :/
Perfect char? Wow you guys are really obsessed in things like that huh? "wins, kill the best one, etc". If that made your ego and your day better, ok then grats? o.O

Ayahna
Old 02-04-2012, 02:28   #7
vitaLity

vitaLity is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to vitaLity Send a message via Yahoo to vitaLity
Quote:

Catastrophe dominated.
Well guess tobe and bio hazard is still no match for somebody from EU , since they got with 300-400 higher ping than every else player from EU that doesn`t count , anyway good job , i no see angelic in top , who killed her?
vitaLity is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2012, 06:42   #8
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
Perfect char? Wow you guys are really obsessed in things like that huh? "wins, kill the best one, etc". If that made your ego and your day better, ok then grats? o.O
Lol a full -7 +7 level 138 water with nice subclasses isn't almost perfect, it is basically impossible to die on that, Motivation will be the only water at team pk and probably wont die, yet you and another water WILL die.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:25   #9
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Team pk summary:

5 vs 4

2 waters vs 1 water

2 +12s vs no +12s

3 +8s vs no +8s

shackle vs no shackle

Yet you still lost? Ohhhhh

Last edited by AshThePharaoh; 02-04-2012 at 10:32.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:51   #10
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Team pk summary:

5 vs 4

2 waters vs 1 water

2 +12s vs no +12s

3 +8s vs no +8s

shackle vs no shackle

Yet you still lost? Ohhhhh
Skill > all

Unfortunately for them, that's something they can't buy

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2012, 12:02   #11
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IpwnU View Post
Skill > all

Unfortunately for them, that's something they can't buy
Yeah they need to go play 2.0.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:18   #12
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah they need to go play 2.0.
Lol nah, I believe they would get raped there too. Oh wait, they did?
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2012, 12:42   #13
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
Lol nah, I believe they would get raped there too. Oh wait, they did?
lol champion.com
Old 02-04-2012, 19:42   #14
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Josh is an idiot lol and I like it that more people are becoming active on the forums ;o well most already knew he was an idiot.

But just funny to see them call him an idiot and him bragging.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2012, 19:56   #15
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Josh is an idiot lol and I like it that more people are becoming active on the forums ;o well most already knew he was an idiot.

But just funny to see them call him an idiot and him bragging.
I'm an idiot but I don't go accusing people of using a "stamina hack" teheheh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: