Old 01-26-2012, 16:28   #31
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason13 View Post
Everyone can try and fight back but when the other is too over powered you do not have a chance of beating them.
Have you never heard of the fight-or-flight reponse? You should probably have picked flight.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2012, 16:31   #32
D M
Banned

D M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
If that is the case then I don't know why everyone *****ed at TQ to release a "classic" server where bp/talismans and all these 2.0 buffs don't exist, and the good 'ol days & hard leveling? lol I just realized I wasted an entire year playing this crappy server, should have sold everything and left for good when I had the chance.
Classic is still better then 2.0 where you just need good talismans and you can kill anyone you want to.

Quote:
Nomad says:
i wanna play on the poopsex server be plus 12
Egy's :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YsSINT75c

Botjail list :
??Marshel?? [ Aimbot ]

**Dam** [ Autolevel ]

!!MaSSari!! [ Aimbot ]

marshel [ Aim Bot ]

All in a row
D M is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2012, 17:01   #33
Jason13

Jason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond reputeJason13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! View Post
Have you never heard of the fight-or-flight reponse? You should probably have picked flight.
Yes have heard of it, but i took a 3x exp pot so was not going to leave, and i ended up staying all on my own so it worked out well for me in the end.
Jason13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2012, 06:52   #34
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
If that is the case then I don't know why everyone *****ed at TQ to release a "classic" server where bp/talismans and all these 2.0 buffs don't exist, and the good 'ol days & hard leveling? lol I just realized I wasted an entire year playing this crappy server, should have sold everything and left for good when I had the chance.
because even if there were a few bulking botting *******s around, we'd level up and kick/botjail their asses. Gryphon ringing any bells or whatever that Romanians name was? I enjoyed myself on classic far more than aquarius =p

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2012, 07:37   #35
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
because even if there were a few bulking botting *******s around, we'd level up and kick/botjail their asses. Gryphon ringing any bells or whatever that Romanians name was? I enjoyed myself on classic far more than aquarius =p
Few? lool 7 out of every 10 botted, 5 out of every 10 bulked, 4 out of every 7 botters bulked. that leaves you with approximately 30% of the server who was legit and those weren't strong enough to challenge, even legit players who had no intention of going astray were foced to bot so they could keep up, ring a bell?

we surely had fun from time to time, but in return our items lost 50% of its value when we sold them lol.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 01-27-2012 at 07:39.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2012, 08:31   #36
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
***9829; Achmed
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2012, 08:43   #37
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
hey I never said you had to fully move everything to royalty

then again, 2.0 was boring and you know it. If we wanted to own enemies (which was the only reason for playing), we played with turtle n ninjawy and get called auto nado'ers / aimbotters We downed them with our eyes closed. Not like owning Australians is hard. In the meanwhile, I had a blast winning **** up here. At least here it was more about skill. Twas a great experience but the further we went, the harder classic sucked. It was pretty apparent this would be a bulkfest just like 2.0.

Hercers killed it off for me. Once herc got pimped, it destroyed stuff. To the point that I lost interest in the game. I mean, it's no fun playing against a bulked up hercer with bugged iron shirt. We owned the game when it mattered, now it's just retardfest.

Man I can't wait for guild wars 2 to hit the shelves.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:54   #38
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

then again, 2.0 was boring and you know it. If we wanted to own enemies (which was the only reason for playing), we played with turtle n ninjawy and get called auto nado'ers / aimbotters We downed them with our eyes closed. Not like owning Australians is hard. In the meanwhile, I had a blast winning **** up here. At least here it was more about skill. Twas a great experience but the further we went, the harder classic sucked. It was pretty apparent this would be a bulkfest just like 2.0.

Hercers killed it off for me. Once herc got pimped, it destroyed stuff. To the point that I lost interest in the game. I mean, it's no fun playing against a bulked up hercer with bugged iron shirt. We owned the game when it mattered, now it's just retardfest.

Meh these days the only people who herc, actually have a lower hit rate than we do with fb.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2012, 13:52   #39
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

wwk, rp, pirateskills, all that no skill **** too.

Old 01-29-2012, 03:17   #40
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You're totally missing the point, this is not about whether or not I had to move the gears, it is about whether or not I should have moved to this server.

You said royalty has "few bulking and botting players" but like I said, most ppl bulked or botted, and the fact it is contrary to what the people wanted out of "classic servers" makes moving to royalty a big mistake, should have sold the gears ratherthan moving here.

While you care about 'fun' more than anything which is fine by me, I on the other hand don't like to waste my time for nothing, sure these games were meant to be played, but personally I don't take "fun" into consideration when I do anything, specially when it turns out that what I did was wrong. =p

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 01-29-2012 at 06:34.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2012, 16:44   #41
RETS4
BornAsPro

RETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by betsy~ View Post
i already told matt myself hes annoying manny times lol, there is no news o.o. I've said before here too that you danny are annoying and everyone knows that too lol

betsyyyy my loveeeeee!!!!!!! <3

I Quitteded
RETS4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2012, 05:41   #42
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RETS4 View Post
sup babez

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2012, 10:23   #43
Poor_Panda_Nuub
Bannedx2

Poor_Panda_Nuub is on a distinguished road
untz untz untz!
Old 02-03-2012, 18:02   #44
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RETS4 View Post
Wow hey man, how have you been? #12

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2012, 20:35   #45
RETS4
BornAsPro

RETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IpwnU View Post
sup babez
Nm sweetyy, miss youuu what ya been up to?

I Quitteded
RETS4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: